Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,572 members, 7,958,776 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:40 PM

Keke Driver Goes Missing After He Was Hired For A Drop In Warri(pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Keke Driver Goes Missing After He Was Hired For A Drop In Warri(pics) (27466 Views)

Lady, Anointing Is Missing After She Was Sent To Withdraw At Ajah, Lagos State. / Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend / UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keke Driver Goes Missing After He Was Hired For A Drop In Warri(pics) by obiremy: 8:49pm On Apr 14, 2017
As shared by Crown FM.....

'MISSING PERSON

MR TEGA ACHOBE has been declared missing, He lives in Bright street Effurun, Warri.

He was last seen on the 11th April 2017 after his Keke was hired for a drop to Abraka Road.

He is 29years Old, light in complexion, Tall, Hails from Abraka and speaks English and Urhobo fluently.

Anyone with useful information should please contact this number- 08102607157'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/keke-driver-goes-missing-in-warriphoto.html

Re: Keke Driver Goes Missing After He Was Hired For A Drop In Warri(pics) by Igboesika: 8:50pm On Apr 14, 2017
He shall be found.

13 Likes

Re: Keke Driver Goes Missing After He Was Hired For A Drop In Warri(pics) by Homeboiy: 9:09pm On Apr 14, 2017
who hire am?
Re: Keke Driver Goes Missing After He Was Hired For A Drop In Warri(pics) by emeijeh(m): 9:14pm On Apr 14, 2017
Eyah.
Hope it's not what I'm thinking... Cos the rate at which Nigerians want to get rich quickly by any means scares even the devil himself.

I pray he is found

11 Likes

Re: Keke Driver Goes Missing After He Was Hired For A Drop In Warri(pics) by gbegemaster(m): 9:58pm On Apr 14, 2017
Nawao. I pray he is found. We will still do our part.

1 Like

Re: Keke Driver Goes Missing After He Was Hired For A Drop In Warri(pics) by Shelloween(m): 9:59pm On Apr 14, 2017
Anything could kill you in Nigeria, even a decent job.

17 Likes

Re: Keke Driver Goes Missing After He Was Hired For A Drop In Warri(pics) by TenPassfour(m): 10:00pm On Apr 14, 2017
the family should report to tge police fast before social media.
this is an important issue.
thanks

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keke Driver Goes Missing After He Was Hired For A Drop In Warri(pics) by Timfreds(m): 10:02pm On Apr 14, 2017
Stories of robbery, kidnapping and gbege never end in warrior. It wl be well with him.

3 Likes

Re: Keke Driver Goes Missing After He Was Hired For A Drop In Warri(pics) by BABANGBALI: 10:04pm On Apr 14, 2017
I hope bisola marvis and kemen dey read did?
Re: Keke Driver Goes Missing After He Was Hired For A Drop In Warri(pics) by josephine123: 10:04pm On Apr 14, 2017
WATCH : Young Lady Made Video Of Herself Kissing Her Old Hausa Lover

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWnY9-LvTAA

3 Likes

Re: Keke Driver Goes Missing After He Was Hired For A Drop In Warri(pics) by Tazdroid(m): 10:05pm On Apr 14, 2017
I hope he returns safe and healthy

1 Like

Re: Keke Driver Goes Missing After He Was Hired For A Drop In Warri(pics) by doctimonyeka(m): 10:05pm On Apr 14, 2017
May God keep you safe and bring you back home wherever you are....
Re: Keke Driver Goes Missing After He Was Hired For A Drop In Warri(pics) by luvme0702: 10:05pm On Apr 14, 2017
He'll be found by God's grace.

3 Likes

Re: Keke Driver Goes Missing After He Was Hired For A Drop In Warri(pics) by fpeter(f): 10:05pm On Apr 14, 2017
Na wa o
Re: Keke Driver Goes Missing After He Was Hired For A Drop In Warri(pics) by Cyberrex(m): 10:05pm On Apr 14, 2017
Hope he'll be found
Re: Keke Driver Goes Missing After He Was Hired For A Drop In Warri(pics) by Tazdroid(m): 10:06pm On Apr 14, 2017
Shelloween:
Anything could kill you in Nigeria, even a decent job.

"missing" not "killed" unless you've been searching for a wackamolly excuse to blast Nigeria
Re: Keke Driver Goes Missing After He Was Hired For A Drop In Warri(pics) by goingape1: 10:06pm On Apr 14, 2017
obiremy:
As shared by Crown FM.....

'MISSING PERSON

MR TEGA ACHOBE has been declared missing, He lives in Bright street Effurun, Warri.

He was last seen on the 11th April 2017 after his Keke was hired for a drop to Abraka Road.

He is 29years Old, light in complexion, Tall, Hails from Abraka and speaks English and Urhobo fluently.

Anyone with useful information should please contact this number- 08102607157'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/keke-driver-goes-missing-in-warriphoto.html
hope say no be uber keke driver?

this days were them dey kidnapped uber drivers
Re: Keke Driver Goes Missing After He Was Hired For A Drop In Warri(pics) by Thisis2raw(m): 10:06pm On Apr 14, 2017
Wetin we no go hear for naija
Re: Keke Driver Goes Missing After He Was Hired For A Drop In Warri(pics) by Tazdroid(m): 10:07pm On Apr 14, 2017
goingape1:
hope say no be uber keke driver?

this days were them dey kidnapped uber drivers
ur idea of "funny"? undecided undecided
Re: Keke Driver Goes Missing After He Was Hired For A Drop In Warri(pics) by chris4gold(m): 10:07pm On Apr 14, 2017
I suspect that underground hand
Re: Keke Driver Goes Missing After He Was Hired For A Drop In Warri(pics) by adelakay(m): 10:07pm On Apr 14, 2017
Ritualists don start again
Re: Keke Driver Goes Missing After He Was Hired For A Drop In Warri(pics) by goingape1: 10:09pm On Apr 14, 2017
Tazdroid:
ur idea of "funny"? undecided undecided
did my post look funny to you undecided undecided

haven't you heard of two case were uber drivers got missing?
Re: Keke Driver Goes Missing After He Was Hired For A Drop In Warri(pics) by Tazdroid(m): 10:15pm On Apr 14, 2017
goingape1:
did my post look funny to you undecided undecided

haven't you heard of two case were uber drivers got missing?
How can u answer a question with a question? Typical Nigerian
Re: Keke Driver Goes Missing After He Was Hired For A Drop In Warri(pics) by Shelloween(m): 10:16pm On Apr 14, 2017
Tazdroid:

"missing" not "killed" unless you've been searching for a wackamolly excuse to blast Nigeria
lol. In Nigeria, a missing person is a dead person. How many of those reported missing persons ever return home alive?
Re: Keke Driver Goes Missing After He Was Hired For A Drop In Warri(pics) by Tazdroid(m): 10:17pm On Apr 14, 2017
Shelloween:
lol. In Nigeria, a missing person is a dead person. How many of those reported missing persons ever return home alive?

Some Chibok girls were missing and found alive not dead. Remember?
Re: Keke Driver Goes Missing After He Was Hired For A Drop In Warri(pics) by goingape1: 10:20pm On Apr 14, 2017
Tazdroid:
How can u answer a question with a question? Typical Nigerian

Re: Keke Driver Goes Missing After He Was Hired For A Drop In Warri(pics) by Tazdroid(m): 10:24pm On Apr 14, 2017
[quote author=goingape1 post=55575925][/quote]

Re: Keke Driver Goes Missing After He Was Hired For A Drop In Warri(pics) by Shelloween(m): 10:28pm On Apr 14, 2017
Tazdroid:

Some Chibok girls were missing and found alive not dead. Remember?
with the way you were typing, i actually thought you were smart. No offence. Chibok girls were found? bleeping political propaganda. Every now and then the military claim to have rescued "some chibok girls", go and count the number of Chibok girls that they claim to have rescued so far, almost 500. Then i ask myself, how many were kidnapped? What of the those female suicide bombers? Weren't we made to believe that some of those Chibok girls were among the suicide bombers? Didn't the President announce on December last year that the Military defeated Boko Haram? Do you still believe their sh!t? You shouldn't let the media fool you.

1 Like

Re: Keke Driver Goes Missing After He Was Hired For A Drop In Warri(pics) by Tazdroid(m): 10:29pm On Apr 14, 2017
Shelloween:
with the way you were typing, i actually thought you were smart. No offence. Chibok girls were found? bleeping political propaganda. Every now and then the military claim to have rescued "some chibok girls", go and count the number of Chibok girls that they claim to have rescued so far, almost 500. Then i ask myself, how many were kidnapped? What of the those female suicide bombers? Weren't we made to believe that some of those Chibok girls were among the suicide bombers? Didn't the President announce on December last year that the Military defeated Boko Haram? Do you still believe their sh!t? You shouldn't let the media fool you.

You asked a question and I gave an answer based on facts and you are talm'bout propaganda which lies in the realm of fiction and you said I ain't smart.

Re: Keke Driver Goes Missing After He Was Hired For A Drop In Warri(pics) by goingape1: 10:29pm On Apr 14, 2017
[quote author=Tazdroid post=55576057][/quote]

Re: Keke Driver Goes Missing After He Was Hired For A Drop In Warri(pics) by Tazdroid(m): 10:32pm On Apr 14, 2017
[quote author=goingape1 post=55576173][/quote]

Re: Keke Driver Goes Missing After He Was Hired For A Drop In Warri(pics) by goingape1: 10:38pm On Apr 14, 2017
[quote author=Tazdroid post=55576231][/quote]

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Car Was Vandalized In An Estate In Lagos!! / How Robbers Took Advantage Of The Lagos Marathon To Rob Stranded Motorists / Student Dies At Corpers' Lodge In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.