Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Shortage Of Data Analysts/data Scientists In N.italy - Telecommuting - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Shortage Of Data Analysts/data Scientists In N.italy - Telecommuting (661 Views)

Thread For Geographic Information System (GIS) Analysts / Nigerian Men Who Sweep The Streets Of Italy For Survival (Photos) / Can I Make A Living Out Of Data Analysis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shortage Of Data Analysts/data Scientists In N.italy - Telecommuting by MFerrara(m): 9:21pm On Apr 14, 2017
Hey there Nairalanders.
I wanted to bring up something that I noticed recently while at work and that may well be a job opportunity for whoever is interested - in the area on North Italy where I live (Milan) there is a huge shortage of decently skilled Data Analysts (and I mean huge - the "local data scientist that sucks at his/her job" is kinda of a local running gag).

If any of you is interested, I'd advise you to upload your CV on either monster.it or indeed.it and try to apply over there. Please take notice that, while it is absolutely normal to expect that if someone hired you from abroad he would speak English, speakers of said language are kinda rare over here and thus having at least a decent command of the potential employer language will help you.

It might very well be a waste of time but since I noticed that even the studio I am contracting for hired some people abroad (telecommuting), some of you might be interested. Before anybody asks - no, I do not hire, nor do I know personally people that hire for said position abroad; this is simply me bringing an opportunity to the attention of the forum.
Re: Shortage Of Data Analysts/data Scientists In N.italy - Telecommuting by neahyo(m): 10:12am On Apr 15, 2017
I think I would give it a try.
Thanks bro!
Re: Shortage Of Data Analysts/data Scientists In N.italy - Telecommuting by neahyo(m): 10:16am On Apr 15, 2017
Bro, can I send you a PM?
Re: Shortage Of Data Analysts/data Scientists In N.italy - Telecommuting by MFerrara(m): 1:27pm On Apr 15, 2017
neahyo:
Bro, can I send you a PM?
Sure
Re: Shortage Of Data Analysts/data Scientists In N.italy - Telecommuting by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 17, 2017
Please may I av ur email? Mine is gokeemmanuel@gmail.com,, so dt we can chat. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Is TBC A Legal Tender? / Npower 2016 Past Questions- Read And Share ! / Re: Ultimatum Issued To Nigerian Law School By Kwara Speaker Rt. Hon. Dr. Ali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.