Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

Unboxing Leagoo M8 Pro - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Unboxing Leagoo M8 Pro (6892 Views)

Leagoo M8 Pro Slow Charge Fix / Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread / Oukitel (u20 & u16max), Leagoo m8 pro, and Doogee (Y6&max, x7pro, shoot1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unboxing Leagoo M8 Pro by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 08, 2017
Honest Review of Leagoo M8
That phone heavy ehn. I had to give my sister and buy a tecno camon cx after the touchpad stopped working without breaking. I had to order for another screentouch. The 3500mah is just 6hrs and it takes 3hrs+ for a full charge that is if you switch it off but if its on usage, it can take forever to charge. Other features are cool.
Re: Unboxing Leagoo M8 Pro by manlawal(m): 8:11pm On May 08, 2017
bobo65:

It's 2gb
yes bro I made a mistake
lowkey28:
Honest Review of Leagoo M8
That phone heavy ehn. I had to give my sister and buy a tecno camon cx after the touchpad stopped working without breaking. I had to order for another screentouch. The 3500mah is just 6hrs and it takes 3hrs+ for a full charge that is if you switch it off but if its on usage, it can take forever to charge. Other features are cool.
stop your useless lie and if you want to promote your tecno open thread for it. Can you show pix of the one you use. A phone that is out barely two months. Na im you Don dey spoil like this?
johnlondon:

bro which store did u order it ...
And how long did it take dem to ship it...
the name of the store is topeos it take less than 3 days although I told her to send to my agent in Guangzhou which will send to me within 48hrs because I bought some other things I want it to arrive together
Re: Unboxing Leagoo M8 Pro by bobo65(m): 8:25pm On May 08, 2017
manlawal:
stop your useless lie and if you want to promote your tecno open thread for it. Can you show pix of the one you use. A phone that is out barely two months. Na im you Don dey spoil like this?

Well he isn't really lying
I guess his screen stopped functioning prolly cos he was rough with It, but that phone heavy, and I think d screen bright display is Wat makes d 3500mah battery last below average, Mine was like 7hours, the phone heats up so it's advisable to get a pouch, it charges real slow with d follow come charger but I use a 2A charger, phone fills up under 2 hrs with mild usage

But the phone is beautiful
Very loud and has an awesome stereo output
The finger print works, I really love using the scanner to snap cos it makes selfie easier to take
The camera is so dope, I dropped review of my camera on one of the M8 threads
It's very cheap for its specs
I never had network issues for one day

Well this is m8
I guess m8 pro will be better

Op I think u should drop a review, on ur usage
Mine is on its way, if I don't c a good review before then, I'll drop mine
Re: Unboxing Leagoo M8 Pro by manlawal(m): 8:45pm On May 08, 2017
lowkey28:

Here's a picture. Your talking like mumu. If you buy the phone you go regret especially when it comes to charging. The phone comes with a 1Amp charger for a 3500mah device?? Something is wrong somewhere.
you no fit buy charger ? My own even fell some part broken but still working perfectly. And I no regret buying it you. You jump inside lagoon
Re: Unboxing Leagoo M8 Pro by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 08, 2017
manlawal:
you no fit buy charger ? My own even fell some part broken but still working perfectly. And I no regret buying it you. You jump inside lagoon

Well, my candid advice to anyone buying a non popular banded phone is buying at their own risk. I LEARNT my lesson
Re: Unboxing Leagoo M8 Pro by manlawal(m): 10:12pm On May 08, 2017
lowkey28:

Well, my candid advice to anyone buying a non popular banded phone is buying at their own risk. I LEARNT my lesson
it not unpopular is only they don't target Africa market
Re: Unboxing Leagoo M8 Pro by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 08, 2017
manlawal:
it not unpopular is only they don't target Africa market
I have gotten Tecno camon CX. I rather stick with them than those unknown phones.
Re: Unboxing Leagoo M8 Pro by samthomp(m): 12:58pm On May 10, 2017
Yeaaaa...My leagoo m8 pro was awesome...
Battery still on test...
sound quality soo soo loud . for the hifi enegry...ill gv it 7
screeen sooo beautiful..clear crisp..you enjoy the view wen u use in in d day.
Browsing was raelly optimally fast ...was surprised...havnt seen a fast network as this and it manages data like mad ...finger print was ok..ill gv 8....Air gesture blew my mind.. yea air gesture..
the phone is slim and not very weighty like some infinix and tecno phones.....my last charge time was 5am....was on stand by till 6:30am browsing nd listenin to music since den..nw i av 91%
camera was just like d doogee y6 ..brilliant colours ....ill upload some pics soon....phone is smooth screen better dan regular m8....sound output on earphone was damn good ..subwoofer beats....nt d #20 earpiece dat came with it o...dat one go decieve u....
Gamin gaming gaming ..smoother than any android phine av used ...just tried it on RoboCop ..yet to download some more graphical games ..yea dead trigger 2....an internet game was so smioth asif u dy chat on watsapp....u will have heatin issues wen u playin game and chargin same time ..i assure u dat
welll ..if u av any questions..lets go der
i download 50/60 mb files withib 30 secs...charges really slow..1% takes upto 5mins...
a phone ddat connects to d hotspot of dis phone will b blessed dat day...km see au browsing was blazing in d devices of those who connected to my hotspot...sime sed der phones avnt been dat fast since dey v been browsin on der device.
u av no pproblem usin it under d sunlight... viewing angles are satisfactory.. more dan m8 but not upto oukitel u20 or bluboo dual. d screen is a beauty....cnt imagin dis brilliant colours...it displays stuffs so differently..... if u wanna imagine it..trying imagining doogee y6 screen shots.lolzzz..phines quite big...m just adaptin to d handlin nd typin....dats not a con for me though.... d up and down bezels are ao minimal...thinner dan d bluboo dual or oukitel...

1 Like

Re: Unboxing Leagoo M8 Pro by samthomp(m): 1:02pm On May 10, 2017
bobo65:

Well he isn't really lying
I guess his screen stopped functioning prolly cos he was rough with It, but that phone heavy, and I think d screen bright display is Wat makes d 3500mah battery last below average, Mine was like 7hours, the phone heats up so it's advisable to get a pouch, it charges real slow with d follow come charger but I use a 2A charger, phone fills up under 2 hrs with mild usage

But the phone is beautiful
Very loud and has an awesome stereo output
The finger print works, I really love using the scanner to snap cos it makes selfie easier to take
The camera is so dope, I dropped review of my camera on one of the M8 threads
It's very cheap for its specs
I never had network issues for one day

Well this is m8
I guess m8 pro will be better

Op I think u should drop a review, on ur usage
Mine is on its way, if I don't c a good review before then, I'll drop mine
same experience with my leagoo m8 pro
Re: Unboxing Leagoo M8 Pro by Heshei: 7:22am On Jun 27, 2017
Can one get the pouch for m8 pro in Otigba, Computer village , Ikeja
Re: Unboxing Leagoo M8 Pro by nasrojee: 10:47am On Jul 11, 2017
Leagoo M8 is good smartphon at the price but I found better one. Uhans A6 have upper hand in many options.
1. Fully-laminated screen, clearer display effect
2. Android 7.0 Nougat out of box, pure UI and less power-consumption
3. 4150mAh: powered throughout 2 days
4. More available storage due to the pure OS
5. 10-fingerprint touch, great for game players
6. Support Huge External memory.

I hope it will give you better idea or compare them yourself before buy.
Re: Unboxing Leagoo M8 Pro by bobo65(m): 7:44pm On Jul 13, 2017
Heshei:
Can one get the pouch for m8 pro in Otigba, Computer village , Ikeja

It's on jumia
Re: Unboxing Leagoo M8 Pro by bobo65(m): 7:45pm On Jul 13, 2017
nasrojee:

Leagoo M8 is good smartphon at the price but I found better one. Uhans A6 have upper hand in many options.
1. Fully-laminated screen, clearer display effect
2. Android 7.0 Nougat out of box, pure UI and less power-consumption
3. 4150mAh: powered throughout 2 days
4. More available storage due to the pure OS
5. 10-fingerprint touch, great for game players
6. Support Huge External memory.

I hope it will give you better idea or compare them yourself before buy.

D name no dey inviting, tho IV ordered d phone sha
Re: Unboxing Leagoo M8 Pro by lavenderjade(m): 9:22am On Sep 08, 2017
henry007:
This stuff is too risky, i don't know you people brave things like this.
Lol
Re: Unboxing Leagoo M8 Pro by promDpmax: 1:03am On Jan 17, 2018
I have Leagoo M8 pro touchpad + its tempered screen glass both for 4000, reach me on 08068891950 let's deal
Re: Unboxing Leagoo M8 Pro by sayhi2certified(m): 4:01am On Jan 17, 2018
bought mine at Jumia 27,800..been using it for over 6 months.. got one for my guy too but it was a little bit high 30k... I love the download turbo mode... and everything concerning the phone..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Help! This Numbers Has Been Flashing Me Since Yesterday Night / Free Unlimited Download For Your Mobile Phones / Blackberry Storm 9530 Touchscreen @ 58k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.