Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,168 members, 7,849,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:46 AM

Eucharia Anunobi Is Broke - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eucharia Anunobi Is Broke (1985 Views)

Actress Turned Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi And Her Big Bible Take A Photo / Actress Eucharia Anunobi's White Outfit To Tinsel Charity Ball:Hit Or Miss?(pics / Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eucharia Anunobi Is Broke by AloyEmeka6: 8:11pm On Dec 31, 2009
[size=14pt]Hard Times Hit Top Actress, Eucharia Anunobi, Now Begs For Money[/size]
Posted To The Web: Thursday, December 31, 2009 - Malik Alomaja

Eucharia Anunobi, during her hottest days as Nollywood actress, she's one personality that would give every live to every line she had to take. In fact, her daring script interpretation couple with her acting ability and a body that turns head, according to findings, were the secret tools she held to do those magical stunts.

Along the line, she got married and just recently the marriage is dissolved. Meanwhile, shortly after her marriageto the Ekwus, things changed for this versatile actress as the scripts that always fell on her lap ceased to come-forth due to her status then. Now as a single mother or do we say a divorcee, life has been so tough for her to the extent that the almightyEucharia now turns a beggar.

The other day, she was allegedly said to have made a soft loan request from a certain top government official. The situation is so bad that she was said to have told the man that she needed the money badly to take care of some important things. Like? I wish I knew. But we are pressing real hard to uncover that important things she needs to fix.

http://news.onlinenigeria.com/templates/?a=12420&z=31
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Is Broke by meggy11: 1:27pm On Jan 01, 2010
@ poster

Life is not a bed of roses. This is her trying times i just hope she pulls through and very fast indeed. stop calling her a begger pls.

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Is Broke by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 01, 2010
Poor poor eucharia.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Is Broke by yme1(f): 5:30pm On Jan 01, 2010
ouch God will see her through. i think she will be back on her feet in no time
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Is Broke by THEAMAKA1: 6:09pm On Jan 02, 2010
I'm really not surprised. a lot of nollywood actors and actresses are middle class or kinda broke.
only the really good ones or household names like genevieve, ramsey, omotola, ini edo, jim iyke, stephanie okereke nko, are not broke.
if you're good or in the league of genenvieve nko, you'll make money. more or less $8,000-$9,000 a movie.
if you're not really up to par, maybe $3,000 or $4,000
so yeah, not really surprised.

that's why all of these actresses get married to rich guys, or at least thats what i think.  undecided
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Is Broke by mamagee3(f): 8:12pm On Jan 02, 2010
Eucharia Anunobi is in for a divorce. grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Actress Tonto Dikeh Gets Diamonds From New Boyfriend. / Miss Taraba Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2011 / Lastma Official Push Bus Conductor To His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.