Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

I Do Not Know What I Came To Do In This World - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Do Not Know What I Came To Do In This World (557 Views)

My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop / Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics / I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Do Not Know What I Came To Do In This World by liberty24: 11:14pm On Apr 14, 2017
In all sincerity, I do not know what I came to do in this world. I have different dreams and they all muddle up into one big pile of confusion. I am a science student and I felt going into medicine would bring my family lots of money but I’ve retraced my steps and decided to follow my passion for the arts. The problem is........ continue reading[i]http://teenspring.org/question/in-all-sincerity-i-do-not-know-what-i-came-to-do-in-this-world/[/i]
Re: I Do Not Know What I Came To Do In This World by Acidosis(m): 11:24pm On Apr 14, 2017
Please lets know when you quit blogging
Re: I Do Not Know What I Came To Do In This World by MizAijay(f): 8:18am On Apr 15, 2017
No need to read further. I can already see the reason for your confusion in this write up. In your mind now you have put your readers in suspense right? Really?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Welcome Set Of Twins After 11 Years Of Childlessness. Photo / 5 Ways To Avoid Cheating On Your Partner / With All The End Time Horrors Getting Good Domestic Staffs Is Hard.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.