Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,265 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Want To Build Your Portfolio? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Want To Build Your Portfolio? (929 Views)

Build Your Brand Today! / You Want To Build A Career In Photography? / You Want To Build A Career In 3d Animations? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Want To Build Your Portfolio? by CHRISLINGO(m): 11:33pm On Apr 14, 2017
Some of us graphics designers, most especially the upcoming one's like me, seek for ways of building our portfolio even when the jobs or clients havn't started rolling in yet; something sort of like a guide that pushes us to design something even when its not needed, so that when a client requests to see our works, there's always something to present. Now, my request to the professionals here is this: how did you go about building your portfolio when you were a novice? Did you wait to complete client jobs before establishing your portfolio? Or did you randomly design stuffs for your portfolio build-up. If so, what did you use as your guide (most especially the logo and brand designers)?
Re: Want To Build Your Portfolio? by erad(m): 7:29am On Apr 15, 2017
I for one built my portfolio through a lot of free jobs.
That's basically the best way to improve and have a portfolio at the same time.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Biro Sketch...completed Work / Shutterstock Vectors And Images / A Web Graphics Designer Is Urgently Need!!!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.