Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,121 members, 7,957,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:57 AM

Online Training On How To Produce Hot Paints - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Online Training On How To Produce Hot Paints (366 Views)

Tiamin Rice Invests $13.4m To Produce 1,520 Tonnes Daily / How To Produce Soaps And Detergents From Home In Nigeria / Learn How To Produce Different Types Of Quality Car And Marine [ship] Paints (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Online Training On How To Produce Hot Paints by arak4love(m): 11:34pm On Apr 14, 2017
It is pertinent to know that one of the means of survival in Nigeria today is to have a well defined skill or a handwork which is self initiated. As regards this intent, I will be taking a 3 day but not free whatsapp training on how to make the underlisted paints

Emulsion paints
Textcote
Gloss
Satin
Flex
Anti-Rust
Fire retardant paint
Marble Trowel
Stamp Pad ink
Biro ink

Bonus: I will give out my personal ebook on how to produce about 20 different products like

Perfume
Air freshener
Insect repellent air freshener
gel air freshener
Juice
Soya milk

and others

Date of commencement: 21st of April to 23rd of April

Time: 8:30 pm daily

Venue: Whatsapp

FEE: #1,000 naira only

To be part of this class, reach me on whatsapp with 0 8 1 6 1 1 4 2 4 5 5

Benefits for the first 20 people that register i will

Give personal free video tutorial on how to develop a mobile application without knowledge of programming
design a free blog to start up there business

This opportunity might not come again.

Once again To be part of this class, reach me on whatsapp with 0 8 1 6 1 1 4 2 4 5 5

Registration closes a day to the training but the early bird will have my technical support for 2 months
Re: Online Training On How To Produce Hot Paints by Kumbur(m): 3:27am On Apr 15, 2017
Sir am interested but i dont have the funds nw 08168642477

(1) (Reply)

Banks And Their Behaviour. / Login To Gtbank For The First Time But Says Password Expired. / Make Extra Cash In 10 Minutes Everyday With Your Phone.no Investment Needed!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.