Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Cost Of Rent In Onitsha - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Rent In Onitsha (22816 Views)

Lady Demands Refund Of Rent After Flood Destroys Her Property In Lagos / Cost Of Rent In Akwa Ibom State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng / Cost Of Rent Around Abuja|Co-tenant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of Rent In Onitsha by rifasenate11(m): 7:49am On Apr 15, 2017
kowema:
Commercial city
But very dirty city.
One chance fraudsters city

Could you make a list of the dirty places you have been to at Onitsha. this is how I met 2 Yoruba corpers that was posted to serve at onitsha. when they passed New market road they thought they were in America cos of they were amazed at the tall office buildings at that area.

and maybe they thought they are coming to see Brown roofs grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Rent In Onitsha by donbenie(m): 7:50am On Apr 15, 2017
kernel501:

Hahahahah... Are you based in London? Bros there's now state in the East(Major towns) below #250,000 now.
Not true, I pay less than that for a 3 Bedroom Apartment with water and private Transformer @3_3 Onitsha..
Compared to most towns,Onitsha is cheap..

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Rent In Onitsha by Nature8(m): 7:56am On Apr 15, 2017
kapello4:
Good morning my good friends
please what is d average cost of a
standard 1 bedroom flat
standard 2 bedroom flat in Onitsha

and please where is d best place to stay in Onitsha a place wth
good road, power supply, security and accessible

If ur an agent please drop ur no make I call u.

Thanks
God bless.

In my area at New American street not too far from Main Market, we pay 300k for 3bedroom flat with steady water, light, tight security and a private transformer.. Hardly can you see 1 or 2 bedroom flats in Onitsha unless in public yard.. The only thing you need to do is to rent a 3bedroom flat and share with your friends.. You can see 250k or 240k, depends on the area.. GRA is no go area, unless you gat the money..

6 Likes

Re: Cost Of Rent In Onitsha by kernel501: 7:57am On Apr 15, 2017
donbenie:
No true, I pay less than that for a 3 Bedroom Apartment with water and private Transformer @3_3 Onitsha..
Compared to most towns,Onitsha is cheap..

3-3 is a suburb, not the metropolis. Just like working in Victoria Island, but residing in Ibafor.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of Rent In Onitsha by donbenie(m): 7:58am On Apr 15, 2017
kowema:
Commercial city
But very dirty city.
Rubbish! I put it to you , you've NEVER been to Onitsha before..If Onitsha is dirty then ALL cities in Nigeria will have to be labeled as such and what exactly IS One Chance Fraudsters?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Rent In Onitsha by Nature8(m): 8:07am On Apr 15, 2017
kowema:
Commercial city But very dirty city. One chance fraudsters city

I bet that you've not been to Onitsha before cos of this your poo comment..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Rent In Onitsha by lisaann87: 8:10am On Apr 15, 2017
Thank you for another great article. Where else could anyone get that kind of information

walmartone |

walmartone login
Re: Cost Of Rent In Onitsha by menix(m): 8:16am On Apr 15, 2017
kowema:
Commercial city
But very dirty city.

I am very sure ur pvssy is more dirty..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Rent In Onitsha by donbenie(m): 8:18am On Apr 15, 2017
kernel501:

3-3 is a suburb, not the metropolis. Just like working in Victoria Island, but residing in Ibafor.
Maybe but just like Housing and other Suburbs,they're practical areas for consideration when making a choice by the OP especially with the cheap transportation..

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Rent In Onitsha by kapello4: 8:20am On Apr 15, 2017
kapello4:
Good morning my good friends please what is d average cost of a standard 1 bedroom flat standard 2 bedroom flat in Onitsha
and please where is d best place to stay in Onitsha a place wth good road, power supply, security and accessible

Thanks God bless.
I created d thread tanx all fr Ur support and love may d good Lord bless u all
I want a place close to uga street. please any info please call me 08039786989 08039487368
if u have am agent abeg help me thanks
Re: Cost Of Rent In Onitsha by FromZeroToHero(m): 8:24am On Apr 15, 2017
Okpoko is a very nice place to stay with good roads. A trial will convince you.
Re: Cost Of Rent In Onitsha by Costello559(m): 8:32am On Apr 15, 2017
At upper iweka, you can get 3 bedroom apartment at 140k per year
Re: Cost Of Rent In Onitsha by PhilJames: 8:32am On Apr 15, 2017
kapello4:
I created d thread tanx all fr Ur support and love may d good Lord bless u all
I want a place close to uga street. please any info please call me 08039786989 08039487368
if u have am agent abeg help me thanks
Then Housing Estate Fegge or Inside Fegge will be a good place for you
Re: Cost Of Rent In Onitsha by eipreel(f): 8:43am On Apr 15, 2017
Rationalmind Coman see what Ayam seeing
Re: Cost Of Rent In Onitsha by alphabrain(m): 8:49am On Apr 15, 2017
I got a place in GRA phase2 Apkaka 2br for 300k decent place, well secured and has a river view. The only low for this area is its road but the rumors around is that it will soon be fixed by the govt.
Re: Cost Of Rent In Onitsha by showlove911(m): 9:22am On Apr 15, 2017
steppins:

Silly bigot. If you had nothing better to post, get the fûck outta here.

...y call him names? he said d obvious! I was born in Onitsha, nd truth b tod, dat city is sumtin else! den of rogues, pickpocket, robbers nd hardened roams d street, extorting Moni on broad day light even wit policemen on sight! light nko? water nko? dirt nko? these tins re far frm reach of d pple.
if I give d details of d wrongs wic re d norms in onitsha, life go tire u! I wil alwys tell mi pple dat Onitsha is d least place I wil Wnt to live, nd am serious!
b4 u call me names, am a proud member of IDGAF!
Re: Cost Of Rent In Onitsha by uwalakathankgod(m): 9:35am On Apr 15, 2017
kowema:
Commercial city
But very dirty city.

This goat, I can't understand why lots of monkeys comment on very post. must you always inform us how stupid you are ?

5 Likes

Re: Cost Of Rent In Onitsha by kernel501: 9:39am On Apr 15, 2017
donbenie:
Maybe but just like Housing and other Suburbs,they're practical areas for consideration when making a choice by the OP especially with the cheap transportation..

Sure. Now you get my point.
Re: Cost Of Rent In Onitsha by kowema(f): 9:40am On Apr 15, 2017
menix:

I am very sure ur pvssy is more dirty..

Your Mother's pussy hole is much more dirty and I could smell u from here cus u came out of a dirty void.
Re: Cost Of Rent In Onitsha by kowema(f): 9:41am On Apr 15, 2017
uwalakathankgod:

This goat, I can't understand why lots of monkeys comment on very post. must you always inform us how stupid you are ?

Truth is super bitter and not all can handle. Not even fools like u
Re: Cost Of Rent In Onitsha by kowema(f): 9:43am On Apr 15, 2017
Nature8:

I bet that you've not been to Onitsha before cos of this your poo comment..

Yea right!. You people shud swallow d truth.
Onitsha is the dirtiest commercial city in Nigeria after that Aba.
Re: Cost Of Rent In Onitsha by kowema(f): 9:47am On Apr 15, 2017
lrdval:
you must not show your stupidity and tribal bigotry on every single post, it might be that you have not been in onitsha since your born maybe only passing, what will you call lagos, since you said all that about onitsha...unexposed human...reply me and get banned...you need lessons

Reply you and get banned?.
Really?, I a trembling. You are much more stupid for saying I have never been to Onitsha. I say it again, Onitsha is Dirty and full of rogues and rutualist with abandoned buildings.
That ciry stinks right from the express road and its fact.

I await ur ban bloody fool. Nairaland na ur papa house.
Weak men every wia.
Re: Cost Of Rent In Onitsha by uwalakathankgod(m): 10:08am On Apr 15, 2017
kowema:

Truth is super bitter and not all can handle. Not even fools like u
I pity your people, they must have gotten a useless animal in the family

7 Likes

Re: Cost Of Rent In Onitsha by menix(m): 10:14am On Apr 15, 2017
kowema:

Your Mother's pussy hole is much more dirty and I could smell u from here cus u came out of a dirty void.

Hahahahahahahahaha...

Must u tell me what u experience at home

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Rent In Onitsha by Yyeske(m): 10:14am On Apr 15, 2017
OP should consider Obosi around Minaj area, most new buildings have running water, 10-20k per month, forget that costly GRA and 33 area. One bedroom self con, two bedroom flat, three bedroom flats and all within that range of 10-20k

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of Rent In Onitsha by Sarkki: 10:14am On Apr 15, 2017
Wooooow,Am Pleased With D Reviews Here ,Onitsha is A Wonderful City

Re: Cost Of Rent In Onitsha by ogbolo32: 10:16am On Apr 15, 2017
[i][/i]yaah nairalanders I want to enter yam biz from north to south/east precisely Onitsha. can I make good profit there??
Re: Cost Of Rent In Onitsha by kowema(f): 10:22am On Apr 15, 2017
uwalakathankgod:

I pity your people, they must have gotten a useless animal in the family

Lol. Asswipe
Re: Cost Of Rent In Onitsha by Yyeske(m): 10:27am On Apr 15, 2017
kapello4:
I created d thread
tanx all fr Ur support and love may d good Lord bless u all

I want a place close to uga street.
please any info please call me

if u have am agent abeg help me
thanks
If you want a place close to Uga street then Housing estate Fegge or Iyiowa Idemili fits you. The city ain't expensive though

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Rent In Onitsha by naijacampu(m): 10:42am On Apr 15, 2017
noble71:
OP check Awada but there is no water in most places in onitsha. So have it in mind that you will be fetching water. na why I run from Onitsha.
Dude, I don't know where you have been but you must understand that water is never an issue in Onitsha.

Digging bole hole is neither a big deal no costly, with less than 200k you get a drinking water anywhere in Onitsha and environs plus the fact that most modern buildings in Onitsha have central bole hole and tanks that supply water to all the flats.
Thanks.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Behind the scenes in the building industry (collection of funny site stories) / Lagosians To Obtain Licence To Drill Borehole From 2020 / Questions To Ask Before Buying A Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.