Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,451 members, 7,836,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Please I Need Your Counsel! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please I Need Your Counsel! (388 Views)

Why Dino Melaye Was Absent From Court- Counsel Explains / "The Last Tine I Spoke With My Clients " Ipob Leader Counsel. / Badeh ’s Counsel Absconded With Title Documents To Dubai – Witness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Counsel! by Gbamforchrist(m): 7:37am On Apr 15, 2017
Please I'm a 17 year old boy in a boarding school but I have this problem,talking to the opposite sex and relating with them.I'm always scared to do so.It's something you'll hardly see me do.And it's really affecting me.Please any way out.
Re: Please I Need Your Counsel! by Paulpaulpaul(m): 7:48am On Apr 15, 2017
God is not partial what you lack socially, you should have intellectually. So, get the best out of your education and see opposite, adjacent and hypothenus sex flocking round you.

But if you are bent on truncating your academic journey, e easy. Look for girls that are always alone and start assocating with them. Most of them feel the way you feel, if you go to the scocial ones, you might be laughed at and your ego bruised.

Now, smile, smile and smile, it does the magic. My smile can melt an iron heart. Even our proprietress, once said, "Stop smiling like I'm your girlfriend".

Smile at girls, especially the lonely ones

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Counsel! by SuperSuave(m): 8:21am On Apr 15, 2017
Sounds like you're the shy type, welcome to the crew. I was once like that but I kinda grew out of it by always imagining/examining the worst thing that could happen whenever I'm afraid of doing something. If it won't kill me then there's nothing to fear.

I like Paulpaulpaul's reply, he really took his time.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Counsel! by Gbamforchrist(m): 11:25am On Apr 15, 2017
Thanks sir

(1) (Reply)

"I Will Keep Marriage At Low Key If I Have A Second Chance" - Tee Bills / Photos From Ay Live Show / Super Exclusive! Davido’s Father, Deji To Replace Isiaka Adeleke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.