Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,645 members, 7,861,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:38 AM

National Association Of Nigerian Students NANS Says Nigeria First Before Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Association Of Nigerian Students NANS Says Nigeria First Before Biafra (455 Views)

Before Biafra, There Was Isaac Adaka Jasper Boro’s Twelve-day Revolution / Before Biafra Comes, Igbos Have To Leave Lagos And Other Parts Of Nigeria Theory / Jewish Prophet Reveals What Will Happen To Nnamdi Kanu Before Biafra Is Achieved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

National Association Of Nigerian Students NANS Says Nigeria First Before Biafra by iblog: 9:04am On Apr 15, 2017
the National association of Nigerian students NANS Says that Nigeria has be made a nation before talking about disintegration of biafra agitator, the media tv interviewed, the student and they emphasized on the need of the Nation builders to grow our country Nigeria.

see video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVvFYd2B2PU&feature=youtu.be
Re: National Association Of Nigerian Students NANS Says Nigeria First Before Biafra by Agumbankembu: 9:10am On Apr 15, 2017
Who and who will build it?

Let them keep deceiving themselves.

4 Likes

Re: National Association Of Nigerian Students NANS Says Nigeria First Before Biafra by Aufbauh(m): 9:38am On Apr 15, 2017
Those Ipob miscreants cannot comprehend such insight because they have been Zombilified by one Kujerian-Jewish prisoner of pre war. cheesy
Re: National Association Of Nigerian Students NANS Says Nigeria First Before Biafra by yanabasee(m): 9:52am On Apr 15, 2017
Nigeria is a country for the fulanis'....

I do not see a country here.... We have many tribes in Nigeria...but we can only recognize three...and among these three tribes... just two of these tribes have been the ones ruling the country...

I support Biafra.... I am not an Ipob.... neither am i from the east....

But if this country will get better.... the muslims will have to learn to down-size their killings in the name of Allah using Blasphemy as a means...

1 Like

Re: National Association Of Nigerian Students NANS Says Nigeria First Before Biafra by ShootToKill: 10:16am On Apr 15, 2017
yanabasee:
Nigeria is a country for the fulanis'....

I do not see a country here.... We have many tribes in Nigeria...but we can only recognize three...and among these three tribes... just two of these tribes have been the ones ruling the country...

I support Biafra.... I am not an Ipob.... neither am i from the east....

But if this country will get better.... the muslims will have to learn to down-size their killings in the name of Allah using Blasphemy as a means...

Where are you from? Benue?

(1) (Reply)

2017 Budget : We've Entered Fifth Month Since The Nass Received It For Approval / Eight Years Not Enough For Buhari To Fix Nigeria Odigie- Oyegun / $50m Recovered Loot::whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.