Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

.....lover of pet - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / .....lover of pet (1673 Views)

Pet Dogs Dancing: Philippines Animal Advocate Shares Stunning Pictures / 7 Most Expensive Breed Of Pet Dogs / US Woman Gets Pet Snake Stuck In Large Ear Piercing (Disturbing PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.....lover of pet by Coolcash1: 9:54am On Apr 15, 2017
Re: .....lover of pet by Cruz76: 8:44pm On Apr 15, 2017
Nice healthy looking dog.
Re: .....lover of pet by Coolcash1: 12:52am On Apr 16, 2017
Cruz76:
Nice healthy looking dog.

Thank you.
Re: .....lover of pet by GRACEGLORY: 7:54am On Apr 16, 2017
I smell a rat: strat

1 Like

Re: .....lover of pet by Coolcash1: 1:17pm On Apr 16, 2017
GRACEGLORY:
I smell a rat: strat

If you like smell cat. What I posted is the truth... Bobbysaxy didn't pay or ask me to do this- purely it's out of my own volition. I waited this long before posting because I like talking from experience.

I bought two Caucasian dogs from him last year sept and oct, female and male. The male is dead now and I am left with only the female...You know Bobbysaxy's mouth is sweet...I remembered all what he told me about the dog that it's a pure breed, she will grow to be a beast, the blood line is this, is that, I have customers all over Nigeria and outside the country and so on....I told him that i am going to buy just to give him benefit of a doubt and IF it turns out the other way I will be number one to come here and rubbish him... However, with his words being confirmed I need to share the good news with other petlanders....Keep up the good work Seun a.k.a Bobbysaxy

#Final Whistle #Hibernation mode activated

2 Likes

Re: .....lover of pet by GRACEGLORY: 1:50pm On Apr 16, 2017
Coolcash1:

If you like smell cat. What I posted is the truth... Bobbysaxy didn't pay or ask me to do this- purely it's out of my own volition. I waited this long before posting because I like talking from experience.

I bought two Caucasian dogs from him last year sept and oct, female and male. The male is dead now and I am left with only the female...You know Bobbysaxy's mouth is sweet...I remembered all what he told me about the dog that it's a pure breed, she will grow to be a beast, the blood line is this, is that, I have customers all over Nigeria and outside the country and so on....I told him that i am going to buy just to give him benefit of a doubt and IF it turns out the other way I will be number one to come here and rubbish him... However, with his words being confirmed I need to share the good news with other petlanders....Keep up the good work Seun a.k.a Bobbysaxy

#Final Whistle #Hibernation mode activated

Now the smell is stronger

1 Like

Re: .....lover of pet by Immorttal: 1:57pm On Apr 16, 2017
Bridget fl bobbysaxxy. Strong coat and doing well. 4.5months.

1 Like

Re: .....lover of pet by bobbysaxy: 7:38pm On Apr 16, 2017
The guy that is smelling sometin...i hope ur nose is not decieving u...another person just posted another dog from bobbysaxy kennel....are u still sleeping...wake up from ur sleep....immortal pls call me i got a super slant back for u....@cool cash it pained me that u lost u boy...thank God the female is also performing well...together we wil build a strong dog empire...BOBBYSAXY EMPIRE IS GRADUALLY growing...IF UR STILL AGAINST US THEN UR SLEEPING...WAKE UP AND SUPPORT GOOD QUALITY AND HARDWORK...CHEERS

1 Like

Re: .....lover of pet by blackboy(m): 11:03pm On Apr 16, 2017
I like that Bridget!!!
Re: .....lover of pet by oluwabond(m): 1:04am On Apr 17, 2017
Winnifred from bobbysaxy kennel, very cute and active. Age 13weeks and 3days

1 Like

Re: .....lover of pet by bobbysaxy: 7:12am On Apr 17, 2017
Tnx guys...another person just posted his own...if people are to post their dogs here, they will reach 200 or even above...so the guy smeling sometin..always smell right..i cudnt have paid all these guys...hey common,people still supports quality...am also glad to inform u that our website will be ready shortly...www.bobbysaxykennel.com. we will host it before the month runs out....our numerous customers will be able to get full update on dogs for sale on the website....that is a preview of it...we will host it before the month ends...ur satisfaction is out priority

Re: .....lover of pet by Immorttal: 8:40am On Apr 18, 2017
blackboy:
I like that Bridget!!!
thank you, she is bae and loved!
Re: .....lover of pet by Immorttal: 8:42am On Apr 18, 2017
@bobbysaxy, am thinking of relocating to ota, ogun state by september to start my breeding program full time. I hope is not too far from your location
Re: .....lover of pet by bobbysaxy: 8:51am On Apr 18, 2017
Immorttal:
@bobbysaxy, am thinking of relocating to ota, ogun state by september to start my breeding program full time. I hope is not too far from your location
not too far at all..About 2hrs drive..wow lovely...i got an adult gsd female for u ooo.message via whatsapp.08155560515
Re: .....lover of pet by Drprecious92: 12:28pm On Apr 19, 2017
IMPORTED PUPPIES FOR SALE PURE BREED very affordable
CALL VET DR MRS 09068855871...VARETIES
GERMAN SHEPHERD PUPPIES-N30,000
BULL MASTIFF PUPPIES -N45,000
BOERBOEL PUPPIES -N35,000
GREATDANE PUPPIES-N45,000
CAUCASIAN PUPPIES -N35,000
NEAPOLITAN MASTIFF -45,000
ROTTWEILER PUPPIES -N35,000
SAMOYED pups N25,000
CHOWCHOW pups N120,000
LHASA APSO N30,000
Dobberman pups N50,000
Pittbull pups N55,000
Bull dog pups N60,000
SIBERIAN HUSKY pups N80,000
Labrador pups N40,000
Saint Bernard pups N40,000
MANY MORE FULLY VACCINATED AND DEWORNED..CALL OR WHATSAP FOR PICTURES OR VIDEO.
FREE DELIVERY NATIONWIDE
THANKS FOR YOUR PATRONAGE.

Re: .....lover of pet by oluwabond(m): 2:28pm On Apr 20, 2017
I smell a rat: strat grin
Drprecious92:
IMPORTED PUPPIES FOR SALE PURE BREED very affordable
CALL VET DR MRS 09068855871...VARETIES
GERMAN SHEPHERD PUPPIES-N30,000
BULL MASTIFF PUPPIES -N45,000
BOERBOEL PUPPIES -N35,000
GREATDANE PUPPIES-N45,000
CAUCASIAN PUPPIES -N35,000
NEAPOLITAN MASTIFF -45,000
ROTTWEILER PUPPIES -N35,000
SAMOYED pups N25,000
CHOWCHOW pups N120,000
LHASA APSO N30,000
Dobberman pups N50,000
Pittbull pups N55,000
Bull dog pups N60,000
SIBERIAN HUSKY pups N80,000
Labrador pups N40,000
Saint Bernard pups N40,000
MANY MORE FULLY VACCINATED AND DEWORNED..CALL OR WHATSAP FOR PICTURES OR VIDEO.
FREE DELIVERY NATIONWIDE
THANKS FOR YOUR PATRONAGE.

(1) (Reply)

Boerboel Puppies / Effect Of Fish Feeds On Dogs... / I Want To Get A Pet, Recommendations Needed Pls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.