Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

All For The Love Of Jollof Rice... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / All For The Love Of Jollof Rice... (342 Views)

Perfect Way To Cook Nigerian Palm Oil Jollof Rice Recipe (Mtn Rice) / See How Nigerians Voted For Hot Jollof Rice VS Hanging Out With Bobrisky / The Origin And Mystery of Jollof Rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All For The Love Of Jollof Rice... by Olusharp(m): 10:44am On Apr 15, 2017
All For Love..
I saw you last Saturday again while i sat on a white chair nodding my head to the songs from the musician,for me the party was going smoothly despite the fact i was not invited but due to love i had for you.
Earlier, my friend told me you would also be at the party i had hurried up putting on my best cloth even though i was hindered by the security men from coming to the party i still went ahead to jump the fence all for your sake,i even injured myself in the
process, for your love i did what they
call "Mogbo mo branch" (I heard I
branched).
I was still nodding my head to the song when i saw a lady holding and leading you to the front row,my heart increased it beat as i awaited the moment you will come to me so as to feel your usual sweet aroma. Then the lady holding you came to my row she looked at me and i could read her mind she was saying "why does this man love party like this" we met at a party last Saturday if you must know,she
looked at me once more and did the
unthinkable she skipped me and led you away to the next person. I was on the verge of tears, for you were the only thing that could let me go to a party in my singlet just to have a taste of you and feed my ever hungry stomach.. now she took you away,i had to rush to the caterers to give me a little of you and they did...my journey for you was not in vain...
I love jollof rice...

(1) (Reply)

The Future We Clamour For / Gmb Sorry Pmbuhari The God And His Saints / Gunmen Attack Army Formation In Delta, Soldier Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.