Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,480 members, 7,816,134 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians (17311 Views)

Don’t Lose Hope Of A Greater Nigeria - Buhari 'Easter Message' / Read President Muhammadu Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians / President Muhammadu Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians by meritknight: 9:27pm On Apr 15, 2017
well done Sir!!!

Re: President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians by BABANGBALI: 9:28pm On Apr 15, 2017
Let him bring down prices of goods in the market and stop greetings us. Mtcheeeeeeew
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians by Justicealh3(m): 9:31pm On Apr 15, 2017
pinnket:
Easter message after easter has almost finished??...
Oga pls check d time of d poster, is 1pm & U later post @8pm.

How did this man become president sef??.t[/quote] & E become President when Northern er turn out to vote 4 em.
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians by iceboy4752(m): 9:51pm On Apr 15, 2017
Supposing he was silent about the Easter Nigerians would have been like: "I knew he is a Jihadist who is against Christians. No wonder he didn't even wish us a happy easter."
Just leave everything the way it is o. If he wishes you, you wish him back.
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 15, 2017
This redundant dude again!
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians by emyworld: 9:58pm On Apr 15, 2017
Useless president. Clueless like never before.
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians by Hafeezson(m): 10:20pm On Apr 15, 2017
Before i read this i keep it at the back of my mind that so wailer,hater will say something negative about it. Because Nigeria nobody can satisfy them even the God that created them
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians by mathy2p2: 10:22pm On Apr 15, 2017
Who u epp

Re: President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:22pm On Apr 15, 2017
WELL WRITTEN.
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians by johnmars(m): 10:53pm On Apr 15, 2017
Buhari is not intelligent enough to write this. His media aid is doing a good job
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians by naijaboy756: 11:15pm On Apr 15, 2017
Baba recession grin
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians by freshdill(m): 1:14am On Apr 16, 2017
Shafiiimran99:
U re celebrating with those who tell lie against ur Lord just because u re president, I pray u realize ur mistake before is too late.
“And because of their saying (in boast), "We killed Messiah ‘Eesaa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), the Messenger of Allah," - but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but the resemblance of ‘Eesaa (Jesus) was put over another man (and they killed that man), and those who differ therein are full of doubts. They have no (certain) knowledge, they follow nothing but conjecture. For surely; they killed him not (i.e. ‘Eesaa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary) )
But Allah raised him (‘Eesaa (Jesus)) up (with his body and soul) unto Himself (and he is in the heavens). And Allah is Ever All-Powerful, All-Wise”
[an-NIsa’ 4:157-158] . So it is a sin against Allah to believe that Jesus was crucified

Olodo! If they killed him not how then did allah raised him according to the verse of qoran you quoted? Thank God u knw dat Jesus is ur Lord.
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians by opribo(m): 1:44am On Apr 16, 2017
Release all those e.g Zaczakky, Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki etc acquitted by the court as a sign you truly believe in the message of Easter.
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians by bareal(m): 2:42am On Apr 16, 2017
Ali1king:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1659574474337688&id=1452287068399764

Hello Muhammadu, hope you don take your medicine?
I just want to remind you say hungry dey catch boys for street ...even me wey i dey type never chop oh!
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians by mayortm001(m): 2:45am On Apr 16, 2017
yarimo:
this is how I see your comments in politics grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Them say u get Ph.D for Ode
Na true
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians by emi14: 4:07am On Apr 16, 2017
yarimo:
Well done sir, may God continue to bless you. Carry on till 2023 haters beware grin

Who is hater. Can't you be reasonable, positive and objective once in your stupi..d life. Buhari's message is for love and peace, not hateful. He meant it or not is his business. But you, you wallow in negativity.. Change!!
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians by xctvhz(m): 6:17am On Apr 16, 2017
maria43:
I didn't bother reading this poo.
Cos buhari is a jihadist.
Any good will message na eye service.....

wait, eskiz sir! sad is it eye service or high-service
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians by anyebedgreat: 6:40am On Apr 16, 2017
I laugh when wailers say they are waiting for 2019. The only thing you can do is to not vote Buhari if he decides to run. But wait, you didn't vote for him in 2015 but he still won. Do the maths oga..
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians by papoose321: 7:19am On Apr 16, 2017
Tank u mr president... I'm sure u didn't no about dis message bt all d same Tank u
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians by Shafiiimran99: 8:38am On Apr 16, 2017
freshdill:

Olodo! If they killed him not how then did allah raised him according to the verse of qoran you quoted? Thank God u knw dat Jesus is ur Lord.
U re the real olodo, read my post again for u to be sure that iwo gangan ni olodo
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians by israelchinedu: 10:28am On Apr 16, 2017
May Good God bless and protect you evil men.
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians by israelchinedu: 10:31am On Apr 16, 2017
May Good God bless and protect you from evil men. Amen
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians by Igbo20(m): 11:26am On Apr 16, 2017
story
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians by yarimo(m): 11:59am On Apr 16, 2017
emi14:

Who is hater. Can't you be reasonable, positive and objective once in your stupi..d life. Buhari's message is for love and peace, not hateful. He meant it or not is his business. But you, you wallow in negativity.. Change!!
chairman nairaland haters association detected, beware BUHARI til 2023
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians by yarimo(m): 12:00pm On Apr 16, 2017
mayortm001:

Them say u get Ph.D for Ode
Na true
chairman association of YABA LEFT patients is that you? grin grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians by freshdill(m): 1:00pm On Apr 16, 2017
Shafiiimran99:
U re the real olodo, read my post again for u to be sure that iwo gangan ni olodo

E pain am tongue
Olodo rabata..
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians by patorial(m): 1:43pm On Apr 16, 2017
Ogwurumanuye:
You insult Buhari for no reason because if you have brain you will know that His is not the problem of this country but you and i
only you re the problem of Nigeria, I no follow!! biko
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians by robbinn(m): 2:30pm On Apr 16, 2017
maria43:
I didn't bother reading this poo. Cos buhari is a jihadist. Any good will message na eye service.....

abi self na tru bt mhe i jst dey pass by....!
Re: President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians by Origin(f): 9:34pm On Apr 16, 2017
When I read the message and the subsequent comments.

Hmmmmmm.

Few people can communicate effectively without insults and abuse.

Reminds me of my bus ride yesterday. Driver abused everybody including passersby. He finally abused another driver. Who come stand well well abs gave him his everlasting insult. The driver calm down.

Lesson: Dont think you are the best at anything. Someone out there is better than you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's UK Medical Trip / What I Will Miss After My Tenure – Fayose / ₦‎500M Approved For Supporters To Welcome Buhari, Tinubu In Katsina - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.