Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,514 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Buhari’s Minister Owns $43m EFCC Found In Lagos – Mike Ozekhome - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Minister Owns $43m EFCC Found In Lagos – Mike Ozekhome (32957 Views)

FFK Dines With Goodluck Jonathan, Mike Ozekhome & Family (photo) / Why Is Mike Ozekhome Laughing Even After Atiku Lost At Supreme Court? / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Minister Owns $43m EFCC Found In Lagos – Mike Ozekhome by Bowwow11(m): 7:07pm On Apr 15, 2017
APC change was just a scam
Re: Buhari’s Minister Owns $43m EFCC Found In Lagos – Mike Ozekhome by sshalom(m): 7:11pm On Apr 15, 2017
Maybe Ozekhome knows something we don't. Anyway in Nigeria and under this government; the more you look, the less you see.
Re: Buhari’s Minister Owns $43m EFCC Found In Lagos – Mike Ozekhome by Dreamofsaintify(m): 7:14pm On Apr 15, 2017
oya it yaff do

Bring the money

na me get am
Re: Buhari’s Minister Owns $43m EFCC Found In Lagos – Mike Ozekhome by 1miccza: 7:27pm On Apr 15, 2017
This is another one saying the same as FFK Our anti corruption FG would never see this one they would be planning and strategizing on how to sweep this also under the carpet.
Re: Buhari’s Minister Owns $43m EFCC Found In Lagos – Mike Ozekhome by 1miccza: 7:30pm On Apr 15, 2017
Bowwow11:
APC change was just a scam

I have always said and known this but their paid apostles are very good at circulating propaganda and falsehood on every social media

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Minister Owns $43m EFCC Found In Lagos – Mike Ozekhome by 1miccza: 7:31pm On Apr 15, 2017
vatiqan:

This is the very first time you'll make sense, since I knew you. To hell with PDP/APC! Whoever is found culpable, should be made to face the full wrath of the Law, chikenna!

QED dazall
Re: Buhari’s Minister Owns $43m EFCC Found In Lagos – Mike Ozekhome by Banbasil: 7:32pm On Apr 15, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Cant You see the rogue lawyer is confused? In one breath, he said It was the EFCC that planted the money, in another, just to be in tandem with his sponsors, he chipped in a serving minister.....This man Is a complete rogue...
Re: Buhari’s Minister Owns $43m EFCC Found In Lagos – Mike Ozekhome by Banbasil: 7:41pm On Apr 15, 2017
let us treat the substance and shun sentiment. Our collective wellbeing depends on how well this nation is run. This circus show does not portray us well as a frontline nation.
Re: Buhari’s Minister Owns $43m EFCC Found In Lagos – Mike Ozekhome by Vicolan: 7:45pm On Apr 15, 2017
NextGovernor:
They are no where to be found except that shameless one above me who will always top comment to increase his pay.

I wonder a man who said he hate money and have never taken bribe doing with such huge amount of money.

Bros na Sarrki dey up ooooh..... Seriously u too much ...... Can't stop laughing ....... Bro wa gbayi ooo
Re: Buhari’s Minister Owns $43m EFCC Found In Lagos – Mike Ozekhome by adanny01(m): 7:53pm On Apr 15, 2017
sarrki:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/04/15/buharis-minister-43m-efcc-found-lagos-mike-ozekhome/

The entire article has no connection to any minister.

I was reading to find how or why they think the minister owns it, but no, it just sounds like a frivolous accusation without any iota of truth.
Re: Buhari’s Minister Owns $43m EFCC Found In Lagos – Mike Ozekhome by babadee1(m): 7:59pm On Apr 15, 2017
duni04:

Are u serious? Based on what evidence should Amaechi go? Based on the testimony of Lere olayinka? Or based on the testimony of the INEC bribe giver Wike, or Cannabis FFK? Who or what exactly has linked Amaechi to the money?

You have a point. I have already modified my original post.
Re: Buhari’s Minister Owns $43m EFCC Found In Lagos – Mike Ozekhome by 9jatatafo(m): 8:05pm On Apr 15, 2017
That money was planted by some devil-thinking men!
Re: Buhari’s Minister Owns $43m EFCC Found In Lagos – Mike Ozekhome by Toketimt: 8:26pm On Apr 15, 2017
So many fools here don't know that Ozerkheme is a card carrying member of pdp. Hardly will any sensible thing come out from the eediot.
Re: Buhari’s Minister Owns $43m EFCC Found In Lagos – Mike Ozekhome by tonio2wo: 8:37pm On Apr 15, 2017
Godprotectigbo5:

y is everybody disgracing this lady abi na guy called ngeneukwu

the lady has no shame atol

No mind d useless geh, because she dey collect one uncircumsized amu she dey sheme her entire family.
Re: Buhari’s Minister Owns $43m EFCC Found In Lagos – Mike Ozekhome by rasco2000me: 8:52pm On Apr 15, 2017
ogologoamu:
It belongs to Judas of Ubima LOOTimi Amaechi.
IF THIS LAWYER IS CONTACTED TO DEFEND AMECH THIS THIEF LAWER WILL CHANGE HIS STATEMENT
Re: Buhari’s Minister Owns $43m EFCC Found In Lagos – Mike Ozekhome by louwie(m): 9:36pm On Apr 15, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Shift and go play with your mate!

Hello dear, a quick question pls. Do you believe the NIA version ?

Give reason to support your answer.

Thanks.
Re: Buhari’s Minister Owns $43m EFCC Found In Lagos – Mike Ozekhome by ajl: 9:42pm On Apr 15, 2017
Don't trust this Mike Ozekhome. He is working for his money. I am aware he represents couple if VIPS with corruption cases in court. Of course he is bound to have issues with EFCC. To me EFCC did the right thing.
Re: Buhari’s Minister Owns $43m EFCC Found In Lagos – Mike Ozekhome by ajl: 9:43pm On Apr 15, 2017
Don't trust this Mike Ozekhome. He is working for his money. I am aware he represents couple of VIPS with corruption cases in court. Of course he is bound to have issues with EFCC. To me EFCC did the right thing.
Re: Buhari’s Minister Owns $43m EFCC Found In Lagos – Mike Ozekhome by louwie(m): 10:06pm On Apr 15, 2017
Toketimt:
So many fools here don't know that Ozerkheme is a card carrying member of pdp. Hardly will any sensible thing come out from the eediot.

He was once buhari's choice for a running mate !
Re: Buhari’s Minister Owns $43m EFCC Found In Lagos – Mike Ozekhome by Maromark(m): 10:07pm On Apr 15, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
So says the defender of theives....
don't attack the messenger defend ur masters
Re: Buhari’s Minister Owns $43m EFCC Found In Lagos – Mike Ozekhome by Optimist88(m): 10:21pm On Apr 15, 2017
tinsel:
This lawyer is confused. in one instant he said Amaechi owns the money and in another he is saying no money was found.
Your level of reading and understanding is still low! Work on it!
Re: Buhari’s Minister Owns $43m EFCC Found In Lagos – Mike Ozekhome by olumike001(m): 10:22pm On Apr 15, 2017
POLITICS!!!
Re: Buhari’s Minister Owns $43m EFCC Found In Lagos – Mike Ozekhome by tinsel: 10:46pm On Apr 15, 2017
Optimist88:
Your level of reading and understanding is still low! Work on it!
I pity you young guys that cannot read. Please read the post again if you can. But don't worry if you cannot read. Bye.
Re: Buhari’s Minister Owns $43m EFCC Found In Lagos – Mike Ozekhome by Ayatullah(m): 11:17pm On Apr 15, 2017
Mike Ozekhome! Mike Ozekhome! Mike Ozekhome!

Have you lost your senses just because the EFCC has appealed against the judgement lifting embargo on your Fayose Loaded Account? Better be reasonable!

Re: Buhari’s Minister Owns $43m EFCC Found In Lagos – Mike Ozekhome by Amajerry83(m): 6:48am On Apr 16, 2017
This one na wa. People begin c dem money run? Who get this money come outside. Very soon dem go soon say na me get am.
Re: Buhari’s Minister Owns $43m EFCC Found In Lagos – Mike Ozekhome by awoluyi(m): 6:55am On Apr 16, 2017
I once held Ozekhome highly. He has become so confused like a typical directionless and very unstable Nigerian politician. When will God give us men and women that are consistent in sound character, reliable, disciplined, visionary and selfless to direct the affairs of this potentially great country called Nigeria. In the fullness of time these current shaffs managing our nation will be no more and their names will be blotted out of the book of remembrance.
Re: Buhari’s Minister Owns $43m EFCC Found In Lagos – Mike Ozekhome by 2016v2017: 12:06pm On Apr 16, 2017
NextGovernor:
Amaechi is the greatest criminal on earth. APC BMC group were all mastibating over the 43million dollars on Wednesday expecting to hear PDP stalwart as its owner but to their greatest surprise it was Amaechi's stolen wealth. It would have been talk of the media all week but now they are diverting from it. They are no where to be found except that shameless one above me who will always top comment to increase his pay.

I wonder a man who said he hate money and have never taken bribe doing with such huge amount of money.
Re: Buhari’s Minister Owns $43m EFCC Found In Lagos – Mike Ozekhome by Splashme: 3:03pm On Apr 16, 2017
NextGovernor:
Amaechi is the greatest criminal on earth. APC BMC group were all mastibating over the 43million dollars on Wednesday expecting to hear PDP stalwart as its owner but to their greatest surprise it was Amaechi's stolen wealth. It would have been talk of the media all week but now they are diverting from it. They are no where to be found except that shameless one above me who will always top comment to increase his pay.

Re: Buhari’s Minister Owns $43m EFCC Found In Lagos – Mike Ozekhome by prof12(m): 10:45pm On Apr 16, 2017
The Almighty defender of thieves has spoken.
Hail mighty defender of thieves!!!!
Re: Buhari’s Minister Owns $43m EFCC Found In Lagos – Mike Ozekhome by banki(m): 6:07am On Apr 17, 2017
louwie:

He was once buhari's choice for a running mate !

when?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Watching INEC Results Announcement On NTA (Photos) / Saraki Congratulates Lawan, Omo-Agege, Femi Gbajabiamila, Idris Wase / Obi Campaigns For Patrick Dakum, LP Governorship Candidate In Plateau (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.