Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Bet9ja, Where Did My N200 Go To? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bet9ja, Where Did My N200 Go To? (566 Views)

Bet9ja / Dana Air Presents Cheque Of N200,000 To Heartland Player Of The Month / Ronald Koeman Sacked: Where Did It Go Wrong For Him At Everton? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bet9ja, Where Did My N200 Go To? by imagrg(m): 1:30pm On Apr 15, 2017
I wanted to bet on a long game on bet9ja and I used my Naira master card to credit my bet9ja account online through their platform. For about two days now, the money didn't reflect in my bet9ja account. I am lucky it isn't big money. What could be responsible for this? Is it why bet9ja always remind customers that such missing transaction isn't their liability? Then where did the money go to? This is a mystery to me. Please bet9ja, I want the money in my account otherwise, it should be refunded.
Re: Bet9ja, Where Did My N200 Go To? by ITbomb(m): 1:56pm On Apr 15, 2017
Every payment on bet9ja platform comes with email acknowledgement and a log of all payments attempts (both successful and unsuccessful) on your dashboard.

Provide screenshot of these two to give credence to your case
Re: Bet9ja, Where Did My N200 Go To? by imagrg(m): 6:00pm On Jul 01, 2017
imagrg:
I wanted to bet on a long game on bet9ja and I used my Naira master card to credit my bet9ja account online through their platform. For about two days now, the money didn't reflect in my bet9ja account. I am lucky it isn't big money. What could be responsible for this? Is it why bet9ja always remind customers that such missing transaction isn't their liability? Then where did the money go to? This is a mystery to me. Please bet9ja, I want the money in my account otherwise, it should be refunded.
My money please oo

(1) (Reply)

Barca Out. A Serious Problem / I Was Assigned To Mark Alexis Sanchez - Axel Tuanzebe / Daily Football Predictions (PREDICTIONS (12/05/2017))

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.