Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Feather Brows: The Trendiest Eyebrow Ladies Are Rocking! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Feather Brows: The Trendiest Eyebrow Ladies Are Rocking! (1176 Views)

Steps To Drawing A Perfect Eyebrow / Simplest Way To Grow Hair: Brows, Lashes, Beards, and Whiskers (Castor Oil) / “I Have Never For Once Used Eyebrow Pencil In My Life” - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Feather Brows: The Trendiest Eyebrow Ladies Are Rocking! by cutebarbie23: 1:57pm On Apr 15, 2017
Just when we thought there can't be a better eyebrow style than shaping and drawing with a pencil, feather brows reared his head into the beauty world.

So, what does a feather brow look like?

This trending eye brow style (which is most likely bird-inspired),  is actually made to look like a bird's feather. It was invented by Finnish makeup artist Stella Sironen.

Want to get this look?

It's easy. The brows take on a featherlike look from their parted-down-the-middle styling, which requires a glue stick to achieve the affect. Simply put, use glue stick to part the arch's hairs down the middle, giving it a feather-like effect.

While the Internet seems to be freaking out on this brow trend, some ladies are already rocking the feather brow.

Ladies, would you rock the feather brow? Tell us in the comment box!

This post first appeared on this blog - Bae's Diary!

Source: http://www.baesdiary.com.ng/2017/04/feather-brows-trendiest-eyebrow-ladies.html#more

Re: Feather Brows: The Trendiest Eyebrow Ladies Are Rocking! by Harrymig1(m): 1:59pm On Apr 15, 2017
I've got nothing on it, it's nice, don't think it'd be noticeable on dark skinned girls. More reason to bleach tho grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

For My Slay Queens Only / WOW!! These 17 Makeup Look Are Actual Works Of Art..... No 15 Is Pure Caziness!! / Got2b Styling GEL in Nigeria for N5000!! For lace wigs, frontals and Closures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.