Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,382 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Cute Photo Of Kid Who Couldn’t Enter To Watch An EPL Match - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cute Photo Of Kid Who Couldn’t Enter To Watch An EPL Match (770 Views)

Odion Ighalo Shares Cute Photo Of His Wife Sonia And Their Children / "Baby First Flight" - Kenneth Omeruo Shares Cute Photo Of His Wife And Baby Girl / Alexis Sanchez: From Kid Who Washed Cars In Cemetery To The Highest Paid In EPL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cute Photo Of Kid Who Couldn’t Enter To Watch An EPL Match by iamVirus(m): 3:06pm On Apr 15, 2017
Truely, football is a game of passion.
The photo above shows a kid who wasn’t allowed to enter the stadium to watch a football match as shared by the official EPL Handle.
He took to peep from under the gates.
They’ve since come under fire by fans asking EPL to give the kid express tickets to watch all the football matches!
Aww!!

cc: lalasticlala fynestboi missyB3

Source: http://360jamng.net/cute-photo-of-kid-who-couldnt-enter-to-watch-an-epl-match/

Re: Cute Photo Of Kid Who Couldn’t Enter To Watch An EPL Match by iamVirus(m): 3:06pm On Apr 15, 2017
awwww
Re: Cute Photo Of Kid Who Couldn’t Enter To Watch An EPL Match by Dammytrager(m): 3:08pm On Apr 15, 2017
I wish I could get emotional
Re: Cute Photo Of Kid Who Couldn’t Enter To Watch An EPL Match by doctimonyeka(m): 3:11pm On Apr 15, 2017
Dont be surprise that it is kids like this that takes it as a challenge and go ahead to be a Star.... God bless you kid...
Re: Cute Photo Of Kid Who Couldn’t Enter To Watch An EPL Match by dhantey324(m): 3:33pm On Apr 15, 2017
Locate him 4 me!! I will give him el-kanemi warriors game ticket undecided

1 Like

Re: Cute Photo Of Kid Who Couldn’t Enter To Watch An EPL Match by oloriooko(m): 4:34pm On Apr 15, 2017
How are we sure this pic is a stadium gate?
But if it's true then that kid is a very passionate supporter
Re: Cute Photo Of Kid Who Couldn’t Enter To Watch An EPL Match by OVA200(m): 6:59pm On Apr 15, 2017
That is the big different between us ( Africa) and the white people because in Nigeria something like this will never happen his parent will not even allow him go to watch the match not to talk of allowing the kid to support a football club.
Re: Cute Photo Of Kid Who Couldn’t Enter To Watch An EPL Match by gozzlin: 11:29pm On Apr 15, 2017
He doesn't have tv at home?

(1) (Reply)

Today's Tuesday Free Betting Tips [multiple] / . / Floyd Mayweather Beats Conor Mcgregor In 10th Round

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.