Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,036 members, 7,825,257 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Single Nigerian Celebrities Without Baby Mama - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Single Nigerian Celebrities Without Baby Mama (38063 Views)

Photos Of Nigerian Female Celebrities Without Weavons Or Wigs On Their Head / Female Celebrities Without Makeuo / See Top Female Celebrities Without Make Up, Who Is More Beautiful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Nigerian Celebrities Without Baby Mama by Lekan1o1: 6:36pm On Apr 15, 2017
B
Re: Single Nigerian Celebrities Without Baby Mama by lolawilliams(f): 6:37pm On Apr 15, 2017
You can't have a baby mama if you don't have a kid.

Re: Single Nigerian Celebrities Without Baby Mama by Lekan1o1: 6:37pm On Apr 15, 2017
Teespice:
phyno shouldn't be on that list.

Is ur brain paining u?
Re: Single Nigerian Celebrities Without Baby Mama by notobiafrababe(f): 6:38pm On Apr 15, 2017
so wht shd we do abt it

its tht bizness

they will face thr creator in heaven

they will tell GOD whr he ask us to b hvin bbymama
Re: Single Nigerian Celebrities Without Baby Mama by donsiqua(m): 6:41pm On Apr 15, 2017
Dreamwaker:
Denrele cheesy

Bobrisky cheesy

Those are half ladies without baby daddies grin grin
Re: Single Nigerian Celebrities Without Baby Mama by dayleke: 6:42pm On Apr 15, 2017
dapyd1:
OP, how do you know they don't have baby mamas. Just because they don't bring it to social media dosent mean they don't have.

Also, not everybody believes in the institution of marriage. Religion has made us believe that marriage is compulsory before procreation, but not everyone believes that.

There are so many irresponsible married men, men that cannot (or will not) be there for their children. That cannot provide for the home. Do not take care of their wives.

Most of these artistes with baby mamas take care of them, send their children to the best schools, and provide anything needed.

In my opinion, marriage or no marriage, you can give birth to as many as you want as long as you take care of them, and their mother.

Many irresponsible married men everywhere.

My two cents.

Biko....
Do men marry themselves ? A woman is involved na...
From your post, I think you have something against married men.
And you are also a man too....
Bro,pls take am easy o.....

1 Like

Re: Single Nigerian Celebrities Without Baby Mama by paulavon: 6:43pm On Apr 15, 2017
porchbaby:
Burns boy has a baby mama sad

Is your assertion based on the accusation from that Uju lady? Burna boy refuted the claims
Re: Single Nigerian Celebrities Without Baby Mama by emsco(m): 6:44pm On Apr 15, 2017
eosigwe:
Patoranking has a son
thought a lady was pregnant for Burna boy late last year
Re: Single Nigerian Celebrities Without Baby Mama by chelseabmw(m): 6:50pm On Apr 15, 2017
eosigwe:
Patoranking has a son

That's he's brother Called Ralph
Re: Single Nigerian Celebrities Without Baby Mama by frankblinkz(m): 6:50pm On Apr 15, 2017
come Op are u high wat kind of rubbish post is dis...how well do u know their personal lives..
was it not after the death of mc loaf we knew he had a child outside wedlock..
no let me handcuff u join transformer for one week ooo..I just dey vex u come dey increase am imagine dbanj on ur list(BANGalee)...rubbbbbisshhhh
Re: Single Nigerian Celebrities Without Baby Mama by paulavon: 6:52pm On Apr 15, 2017
dapyd1:
OP, how do you know they don't have baby mamas. Just because they don't bring it to social media dosent mean they don't have.

Also, not everybody believes in the institution of marriage. Religion has made us believe that marriage is compulsory before procreation, but not everyone believes that.

There are so many irresponsible married men, men that cannot (or will not) be there for their children. That cannot provide for the home. Do not take care of their wives.

Most of these artistes with baby mamas take care of them, send their children to the best schools, and provide anything needed.

In my opinion, marriage or no marriage, you can give birth to as many as you want as long as you take care of them, and their mother.

My two cents.

I quite respect your opinion but in our society the institution of marriage is well respected.it is a norm for a man to get married to a lady before having kids.will you be happy if your daughter become a baby mama to a guy?

1 Like

Re: Single Nigerian Celebrities Without Baby Mama by ralphmi(m): 6:53pm On Apr 15, 2017
Maybe bankyw
Re: Single Nigerian Celebrities Without Baby Mama by ifihearam: 7:03pm On Apr 15, 2017
Remove UTI name. That one nor be man oooooo
Re: Single Nigerian Celebrities Without Baby Mama by paulavon: 7:09pm On Apr 15, 2017
ifihearam:
Remove UTI name. That one nor be man oooooo

Lol,watin him come be?
Re: Single Nigerian Celebrities Without Baby Mama by Cyravon(f): 7:11pm On Apr 15, 2017
My respect 2 Don jazzy,D'bang,Banky W and Mi. These are d real boss dat any woman will gladly want 2 be their baby mama bt they've got a clean sheet. #Wisemen#
Re: Single Nigerian Celebrities Without Baby Mama by Foxrain: 7:14pm On Apr 15, 2017
Cyravon:
My respect 2 Don jazzy,D'bang,Banky W and Mi. These are d real boss dat any woman will gladly want 2 be their baby mama bt they've got a clean shit. #Wisemen#
You are indeed naive, so because you don't know about their baby mamas that means they don't exist?
Two of the artiste on that list are secretly married sef. Nigerians and their mentality.

1 Like

Re: Single Nigerian Celebrities Without Baby Mama by paulavon: 7:19pm On Apr 15, 2017
Foxrain:

You are indeed naive, so because you don't know about their baby mamas that means they don't exist?
Two of the artiste on that list are secretly married sef. Nigerians and their mentality.

There is no point insulting anyone, if you have facts about any of the listed artistes you can say it.No be fight
Re: Single Nigerian Celebrities Without Baby Mama by BABANGBALI: 7:19pm On Apr 15, 2017
It's because they doesn't have prick jo
Re: Single Nigerian Celebrities Without Baby Mama by BABANGBALI: 7:20pm On Apr 15, 2017
paulavon:

Lol,watin him come be?
na woman nau
Re: Single Nigerian Celebrities Without Baby Mama by goddasonik: 7:22pm On Apr 15, 2017
Teespice:
phyno shouldn't be on that list.
plz are u his babymama
Re: Single Nigerian Celebrities Without Baby Mama by amerimex(m): 7:53pm On Apr 15, 2017
How is not having baby mamas make them more responsible? (For those insinuating they re more responsible despite fame)
D irresponsible ones shd b those sleeping around with ladies without careing about their feelings and those that are not taking care of there babies n baby mamas.
Meanwhile i encourage all those responsible ones with baby mamas to do d needful by legalizing there relationship
Re: Single Nigerian Celebrities Without Baby Mama by Cuteshady: 7:54pm On Apr 15, 2017
paulavon:
Falz

Iyanya

Phyno

MI
MI should be out of d list he has a son
Re: Single Nigerian Celebrities Without Baby Mama by Teespice(f): 8:00pm On Apr 15, 2017
goddasonik:
plz are u his babymama
what kind of question is that?
Re: Single Nigerian Celebrities Without Baby Mama by Teespice(f): 8:01pm On Apr 15, 2017
Lekan1o1:

Is ur brain paining u?
are you foolish?
Re: Single Nigerian Celebrities Without Baby Mama by Teespice(f): 8:03pm On Apr 15, 2017
paulavon:

What is your reason for saying that?

read somewhere that his gf gave birth to a boy. dude was cute, folks were disputing his paternity. had to share a dna result proving otherwise.

dunno why folks are becoming unnecessarily aggressive these days.
Re: Single Nigerian Celebrities Without Baby Mama by placeofallure(f): 8:05pm On Apr 15, 2017
dapyd1:

My two cents.

I dunno why many of you like to put religion down even when it's uncalled for. Religion or no religion, there should be witnesses affirming that somebody belongs to another person. Our cultural beliefs that dated several years back before the advent of religion is in support of doing it officially hence those long list of yams, kolanut, palm oil, fish, fruits and the likes. They call it traditional marriage. You may not belong to any religious affiliation, no be by force, but it will be mostly appreciated if you argue objectively.

Parting words... Give your life to Jesus, tomorrow may be too late. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Single Nigerian Celebrities Without Baby Mama by rapheasco(m): 8:11pm On Apr 15, 2017
gabazin080:
how dem go take get baby mama wen dem no give pesin belle. btw most of those guys up there might be gay

hmmmm true talk
Re: Single Nigerian Celebrities Without Baby Mama by paulavon: 8:12pm On Apr 15, 2017
Teespice:

read somewhere that his gf gave birth to a boy. dude was cute, folks were disputing his paternity. had to share a dna result proving otherwise.

dunno why folks are becoming unnecessarily aggressive these days.

I made research about him and did not find any information about him having a child.
Please just ignore those passing insults unnecessarily. They can't just argue without resulting to insults.
Re: Single Nigerian Celebrities Without Baby Mama by keneharry: 8:14pm On Apr 15, 2017
I rep Banky
Re: Single Nigerian Celebrities Without Baby Mama by Teespice(f): 8:15pm On Apr 15, 2017
paulavon:

I made research about him and did not find any information about him having a child.
Please just ignore those passing insults unnecessarily. They can't just argue without resulting to insults.

maybe I took him for someone else.

honestly, one cannot have a civilised convo these days. I can't post something in peace without being clawed at.
Re: Single Nigerian Celebrities Without Baby Mama by snappyicee: 8:16pm On Apr 15, 2017
paulavon:

Adekunle Gold

Burna Boy

Kiss Daniel
burna boy has a baby mama...Google it
Re: Single Nigerian Celebrities Without Baby Mama by yak(m): 8:28pm On Apr 15, 2017
paulavon:
The incidence of having kids out of wedlock among the male folks giving rise to Baby mamas in recent times have become prevalent in the country most especially among celebrities.This Trend was made popular by legendary 2Face Idibia but now even younger artistes like Wiz Kid, Davido, Olamide,etc have Baby Mamas.

This is a list of celebrities who do not have baby mamas.

You can add yours

D'banj

Don Jazzy

Uti

Banky W

tot Uti is married to one Emcee

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Princess Vitarah Is Selling The Bra From 'Masturbate' Video For N182,000 / Benson Idonije, Burna Boy’s Grandfather Who Used To Manage Fela / Tonto Dikeh's son's award shows his surname has officially been changed to Dikeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.