Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn (58909 Views)

Kano: Father Chains His Son For 30 Years (Photos) / Two Ladies Caught Stealing Generator In Delta, Disgraced / Man Chains And Locks Houseboy In Cage With Goats In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn by Earth2Metahuman: 5:41pm On Apr 15, 2017
MrRockday:
I don't tire for this ogun people
yeah

Biafuro people in ogun giving ogun a bad name

1 Like

Re: Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn by Chukabiz1961(m): 5:48pm On Apr 15, 2017
timilehing:
Thought some people said Biafarans treat women better undecided
Because of one person's stupidity, you are condemning the whole Biafra men?
Re: Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn by Artistree: 5:50pm On Apr 15, 2017
Jabioro:
Every evil committed in Ogun state this day, they are the one, how can you chained the one you claimed you love and later you will still climb her to ride bicycle... Awon omo toko wa bale je dede..
Do you speak English?
Re: Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn by muller101(m): 5:51pm On Apr 15, 2017
Ogun again
Re: Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn by Elmojiid(m): 5:53pm On Apr 15, 2017
it reminds me of one nollywood film back then chain of love.
Re: Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 15, 2017
Ngokafor:
....Yoruba bigots ran away and hid in fear when they saw 'Ogun' state,cos of the expected hail-stones of mockery and insults from the 'usual quarters' cheesy..now they have missed the chance to occupy spaces in the first and second pages..with cries of 'Igbos and crime'

..While their Igbo counter-parts rushed with guns blazing ready to blast the SW to smittens..only to see 'Ifeanyi'..for their minds now,its 'damn !!,'Afonja',na God save una. cheesy...
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 15, 2017
Story time
In the beginning was a Crazy Ipob man who happened to chain his wife to a generator set in the land of Afonja and the and people of Afonja left her to her predicament. cool
Re: Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn by Jabioro: 5:57pm On Apr 15, 2017
Artistree:
Do you speak English?
No ..i spoke colloquial..

1 Like

Re: Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn by Viccoguy4real(m): 6:06pm On Apr 15, 2017
When love enter auto-reverse!!!!!!!! That's is one of the implications in family
Re: Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn by Viccoguy4real(m): 6:07pm On Apr 15, 2017
IamZod:
Story time
In the beginning was a Crazy Ipob man who happened to chain his wife to a generator set in the land of Afonja and the and people of Afonja left her to her predicament. cool
u must be high on some hard drugs
Re: Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn by 2bam: 6:08pm On Apr 15, 2017
some women are lazy were u sleeping when he was chaining u to that small generator.that aside one nairalander made me to loose #200 recharge card on these fake mtn website www.mtnonlineng.ga they promise to give u bonus whereas it is all fake.
Re: Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn by malware: 6:10pm On Apr 15, 2017
Why she no carry the Gen leave?
Re: Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn by hucienda: 6:10pm On Apr 15, 2017
timawoku:
When they saw ogun state dem rush come masturbate over the thread...

As them see 'ifeanyi' and 'obiageli'...shocked

NCAN, over to you.

grin grin grin

guy u bi comedian cheesy

NCAN! Over to you!
Re: Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn by nurusystem(m): 6:13pm On Apr 15, 2017
May be she dey distribute
Re: Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn by hucienda: 6:13pm On Apr 15, 2017
Ngokafor:
....Yoruba bigots ran away and hid in fear when they saw 'Ogun' state,cos of the expected hail-stones of mockery and insults from the 'usual quarters' cheesy..now they have missed the chance to occupy spaces in the first and second pages..with cries of 'Igbos and crime'

..While their Igbo counter-parts rushed with guns blazing ready to blast the SW to smittens..only to see 'Ifeanyi'..for their minds now,its 'damn !!,'Afonja',na God save una. cheesy...

This thread is really funny.

A paradox.
Re: Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn by Alphyno: 6:15pm On Apr 15, 2017
Seems like the woman doesn't have any brother.

Coz I know say fear won't allow any Man do such to my sister. angry

Coz I'll just set him up and kill him Overnight, then use his body parts for money Rituals. angry sad

#HeartLessMan[sup][/sup] angry
Re: Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn by millionaire1(m): 6:16pm On Apr 15, 2017
the woman face self reach to tie am to generator....show me ur face and i will tell you how storborn u ar....pple i beg no vex o
Re: Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn by chubbygal(f): 6:17pm On Apr 15, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
I wish your brain is as chubby as your body

Fatass grin
the wicked runnth when no one is after him! Book of proverb.

1 Like

Re: Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn by Danmaiduguri(m): 6:19pm On Apr 15, 2017
dipznano:

abeg speak Hausa if English is too big a deal for you fa!

I pity you, so all this while you thought "Abeg" "Fa" is an english word!! And shamelessly u call yourselves literates and call northerners illiterates. which school did you went to?? you are a disgrace to which ever school you attended.

1 Like

Re: Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 15, 2017
Viccoguy4real:
u must be high on some hard drugs
Yea, But then again u should already know.... U gave em to me after u took ur dosage Remember punk!!!
Re: Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn by mailingdgreat: 6:30pm On Apr 15, 2017
Jchi9876:
Later they will tell us they are the most caring when it comes to taking care of women
Never trust this people o. Maybe em juju tell to chain the woman to the generator from dusk to dawn and at dawn when e goes to check on her he will not see her there but instead he will find money in abundance.
Re: Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 15, 2017
Anti-human trafficking and Child Labour Unit for this case? Chai
Re: Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn by BetaThings: 6:33pm On Apr 15, 2017
Ndiofe:

Dont mind the illiterate, He wants to investigate Anti-Human Trafficking and Child Labour on a fall-out between Adult consenting couple, whilst Emir of Katsina kidnapped, raped, Islamise and forcefully marry 13 year old Christian child. The cries of her family fell on deaf ear. Nigeria did not have police or legal authority. There will be a special place for muslims in hell.
Let him waste resources whilst Nigerian girls continue to be trafficked to forest in Italy and Europe for prostitution and Muslim perverts(PAEDOPHILE) continue to kidnap and rape young children.

What paedophile?
Christian's definition of paedophilia is when a Muslim gets married to a 14 year old; they then cause an uproar and holer rape
but when a Christian is intimate with or marries a 14-year old, it is a normal and acceptable part of the culture. Infact the Church settles any issue arising out of court

http://punchng.com/port-worker-blinds-wifes-eye-over-housemaid/
I got married to him when I was only 14 because my mum didn’t want me to get into prostitution like other girls in the village. As of then, I didn’t even know how to talk to men,” she added.

I withdrew the case because my children said I should not continue with it. His mother also said she would die if I didn’t withdraw it. Our church also begged me."

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/girls-aba-start-sex-age-10-research-shows/
A medical practitioner, Dr Godwin Uwaoma, said on Monday that girls in Aba, Abia engage in active sexual activities from the age of 10, raising higher chances of contracting HIV.

2 Likes

Re: Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn by SuperS1Panther: 6:38pm On Apr 15, 2017
I knew it must be an Osu.

They never disappoint. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 15, 2017
SalamRushdie:
What kind of stupid humiliation is this sef
x

Because he paid 1million for bride price with list join.
smhhh

1 Like

Re: Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn by AYOMITIDE1982(m): 6:44pm On Apr 15, 2017
You will still make love to her,abi?Eran'ko!
Re: Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn by NoRetreat(m): 6:48pm On Apr 15, 2017
The case goes beyond chaining to security concern. What I saw in the picture was handcuff. How did he get the handcuff ? Is he a police officer? Is he related to any security officer?what is his motive for that ?
Re: Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn by distinction99(m): 6:49pm On Apr 15, 2017
If u guys should witness what obiageli did b4 she was chained, u guys will understand some women are more troublesome. tongue tongue
Re: Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn by SmartyPants(m): 6:53pm On Apr 15, 2017
HisSexcellency:
Sometimes I just wonder if most people reason with same brain matter like me.
Why on earth would you remain married to a woman you feel unsafe to be with to the point of chaining her at night. And the woman still continued living in that house and cooking his meals, rat poison done finish for market?

use your brain to read please!! The incident occurred on one night only
Re: Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn by mechanics(m): 6:58pm On Apr 15, 2017
That's why one has to be very careful when selecting a life partner, some people are just very wicked.
Re: Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn by euchariadavid(f): 6:59pm On Apr 15, 2017
He chain her so she wont have her privacy or go out or what? Unfortunate husband

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

List Of 8 People Killed By SARS (Brief Biography And Pictures) / #JusticeForChima: Chima Ikwunado, Mechanic Tortured To Death By Police In Rivers / Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.