Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,054 members, 7,863,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:58 AM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (623809 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (408) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by jarkbauer: 10:47am On May 11, 2018
Bizzyliss:
Someone brought this 89465-06050 can it work

Its not the oem probably from china.

This is just the sensor without cord 234-4209
This comes with cord 234-4603
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Bizzyliss(m): 12:24pm On May 11, 2018
jarkbauer:

Its not the oem probably from china.

This is just the sensor without cord 234-4209
This comes with cord 234-4603
thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:47pm On May 11, 2018
Bizzyliss:
Someone brought this 89465-06050 can it work

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by jarkbauer: 12:57pm On May 11, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

it is not denso. didnt know Toyota itself now manufacture sensor
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:02pm On May 11, 2018
jarkbauer:

it is not denso. didnt know Toyota itself now manufacture sensor

Jack you miss the point. The aim was to show what car it fits.

Can you please open a thread askjarkbauer?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by jarkbauer: 1:09pm On May 11, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Jack you miss the point. The aim was to show what car it fits.

Can you please open a thread askjarkbauer?

come and beat me. Thank God no be you get nairaland.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:12pm On May 11, 2018
jarkbauer:

come and beat me. Thank God no be you get nairaland.
.you don come with your barbarism

decide pls.

Ngcobop is this you?

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by ozoneymcm: 3:54pm On May 11, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

I cannot give recommendations remotely on cases like this.

What vehicle? Are you in lagos?
No I'm not in Lagos. The vehicle is 2004 Kia optima. With all due respect, I don't think it is a case of wheel balancing. The vibration leaves immediately I release the acc pedal even if I'm on. 120km/h. I forgot to add that there is always this knocking sound that comes from the left wheel when I shift to R or D and when I try to accelerate after applying the brakes. Thanks for always responding
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Piyke: 4:41pm On May 11, 2018
austin4real:
Hi !r Gazzuzz, I've got a 2007 Honda Accord DC, recently the tranny started acting funny as it always give a Huge thud when changing from gear 1/2, the other gears shift fine and work well, I took it to a mechanic recently and he told me he checked all the gear switch and they all look fine, there's also no burning smell on the transmission dipstick, however he finally concluded that I have to replace the tranny. What can I do..

I know someone who got relief from this by changing the ATF filter, although his own thuds were only on cold starts. Doesn't happen during driving. Although may still need a new AT in the long run as Gazzuzz said
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:55pm On May 11, 2018
Piyke:

I know someone who got relief from this by changing the ATF filter, although his own thuds were only on cold starts. Doesn't happen during driving. Although may still need a new AT in the long run as Gazzuzz said

It's an over 20k gamble wink
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:04pm On May 11, 2018
ozoneymcm:

No I'm not in Lagos. The vehicle is 2004 Kia optima. With all due respect, I don't think it is a case of wheel balancing. The vibration leaves immediately I release the acc pedal even if I'm on. 120km/h. I forgot to add that there is always this knocking sound that comes from the left wheel when I shift to R or D and when I try to accelerate after applying the brakes. Thanks for always responding

I never said or implied.

2 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by ozoneymcm: 5:13pm On May 11, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

I never said or implied.
Lol. Someone else did, that part of my reply was for the person. I just didn't quote him. Please ignore it

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by oshinrizle: 7:38pm On May 11, 2018
Hi Gazzuzz,

Please what is your opinion on buying VW Passat 2007, what is the maintenance and fuel economy like?
Are there good VW mechanics and how easy is it to get the parts.

Thanks Chief.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by nemadfsyahooc: 8:15pm On May 11, 2018
[quote author=GAZZUZZ post=67346042]

v6 or 4cyl? Then why?[/quote
it's a 4plug 2.4 automatic. The cost of 2003 seems relatively cheaper to replace my 2008 engine. Thinking if it can work cos they look same. I buy the 03engine on my 08
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by nemadfsyahooc: 8:20pm On May 11, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

v6 or 4cyl? Then why?

4cyl automatic. Seems cost of 03 relatively cheaper to buy.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by slimmoney(m): 9:39pm On May 11, 2018
Oga GAZZUZZ abeg how much do you think baby boy power steering pump cost in ladipo or oyingbo.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:43pm On May 11, 2018
slimmoney:
Oga GAZZUZZ abeg how much do you think baby boy power steering pump cost in ladipo or oyingbo.

specify engine size.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by slimmoney(m): 11:03pm On May 11, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

specify engine size.
i dont know the engine size but here is the picture sir

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:36am On May 12, 2018
slimmoney:
i dont know the engine size but here is the picture sir

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by slimmoney(m): 6:05am On May 12, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

thank you sir
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by jacek: 11:59am On May 12, 2018
Hella bro
Pls kindly give me ur opinion on Honda pilot 2008,as i intend purchasing one.
many thanks in anticipation of your reply.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by alienvirus: 2:22pm On May 12, 2018
Good afternoon oga Gazzuzz.

My Tokunbo radiator water feels oily to touch and brownish. Is it normal or oil is mixing with the radiotor water.

Thanks.

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:26pm On May 12, 2018
alienvirus:
Good afternoon oga Gazzuzz.

My Tokunbo radiator water feels oily to touch and brownish. Is it normal or oil is mixing with the radiotor water.

Thanks.

its normal to feel oily.

Drain and refill with toyota coolant since it is becoming brown. It should be reddish pink.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by alienvirus: 2:57pm On May 12, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

its normal to feel oily.

Drain and refill with toyota coolant since it is becoming brown. It should be reddish pink.

Thank you very much sir. Quite appreciated
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by oshinrizle: 8:56pm On May 12, 2018
Hi Gazzuzz,

Please what is your opinion on buying VW Passat 2007, what is the maintenance and fuel economy like?

Thanks Chief.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by dapotemi: 10:40pm On May 12, 2018
Today, i change my car shocks and as i pick up d car this evening, my ABS, Check engine, and brake light was permanently on, i almost fought the mechanic guy because none of this lindicator was on when i gave him the car this morning, i just dont like seeing those light. Somehow, i drove for like an hour and all the light dissappear except the check engine light.
Pls, wetin make i do now, i was so worried, mechanic claim he only change the shock (back shocks) as instructed. Its a big daddy camry.
Thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:01pm On May 12, 2018
oshinrizle:
Hi Gazzuzz,

Thanks Chief.

abuse is not an option. Very few good mechanics. Parts can be pricy. Good car. Do not buy a Nigerian used.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:07pm On May 12, 2018
dapotemi:
Today, i change my car shocks and as i pick up d car this evening, my ABS, Check engine, and brake light was permanently on, i almost fought the mechanic guy because none of this lindicator was on when i gave him the car this morning, i just dont like seeing those light. Somehow, i drove for like an hour and all the light dissappear except the check engine light.
Pls, wetin make i do now, i was so worried, mechanic claim he only change the shock (back shocks) as instructed. Its a big daddy camry.
Thanks

Scan, but all the lights will come back again. Wrong procedure in strut replacement. Most likely damaged wheel speed sensor/harness.

Scan, (write down the codes) clear codes, and rescan after driving for a while.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by oshinrizle: 11:01pm On May 13, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

abuse is not an option. Very few good mechanics. Parts can be pricy. Good car. Do not buy a Nigerian used.

Thanks,

\\\can you recommend any good mechanic for the car. I will be getting the car soon.

Thanks.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:13am On May 14, 2018
oshinrizle:

Thanks,

\\\can you recommend any good mechanic for the car. I will be getting the car soon.

Thanks.

chukel, what say you?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by chukel(m): 8:33am On May 14, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

chukel, what say you?
grin grin I don enter my chief wahala. I recommend Gazzuz.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Bizzyliss(m): 12:28pm On May 14, 2018
Pla aw much is 2007 lexus es350 windshade

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (408) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.