Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,180 members, 7,842,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (619461 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (408) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:43pm On Jul 24, 2018
jossy26:
Hi Gazzuz, great job you doing here God bless. Have got an issue today with my toyota sienna 2008 model. Just did a wash of the car internals, chairs and rug the car wash used this pressure machine to wash the car underneath etc. Engine wasn't opened at all.
While returning home. I realised the green light on drive was off, AC stopped working, the auto sliding door and boots didn't operate and srs light was displayed. Car still drive normally.
My electrician have traced all traceable but we couldn't detect where the fault is coming from.

Any input from you will be very much appreciated. I intend taking it for a scan tomorrow though

Remove battery terminal, come back in 5days, car should be Dry fine by then
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 24, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Does the suzuki have an OBDII port?

Yes Sir angry mostly o2 sensor error
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:31pm On Jul 24, 2018
dillinger:

Yes Sir angry mostly o2 sensor error

Post the scan codes the suzuki is giving off
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by jossy26: 6:57pm On Jul 24, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Car back to normal the next morning on its own except for the sliding doors...thanks a lot...
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Bizzyliss(m): 7:10pm On Jul 24, 2018
Gentile700:
Oga Abeg how good is the lexus E350 2007 model for a starter?
very gud car with 2gr fe engine, thats what i use
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 24, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Attached sir

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Cunnilingus(m): 9:17pm On Jul 24, 2018
Oga GAZZUZZ. Good evening, I scanned my 2008 Es350 it gave P0031 and P0051 codes. Any help bro?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:00pm On Jul 24, 2018
Cunnilingus:
Oga GAZZUZZ. Good evening, I scanned my 2008 Es350 it gave P0031 and P0051 codes. Any help bro?

P0031 Oxygen (A/F) Sensor Heater Control Circuit Low (Bank 1 Sensor 1) - DTC Code

P0051 Oxygen (A/F) Sensor Heater Control Circuit Low (Bank 2 Sensor 1) - DTC Code

Leaking exhaust?

if exhaust is not leaking, replace both upstream O2 sensors.

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:01pm On Jul 24, 2018
jossy26:

Car back to normal the next morning on its own except for the sliding doors...thanks a lot...

follow my talk o.

GAZZUZZ:

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by eyeview: 8:51am On Jul 25, 2018
Gazzuzz, this problem that often make some cars gears to cease coming out from park, often resulting in using a nail or stick or key to insert in a hole before pushing out the gear from park, what causes that and is it an electrical or mechanical fault
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:01am On Jul 25, 2018
eyeview:
Gazzuzz, this problem that often make some cars gears to cease coming out from park, often resulting in using a nail or stick or key to insert in a hole before pushing out the gear from park, what causes that and is it an electrical or mechanical fault

electromechanical wink
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by nnamdibig(m): 2:18pm On Jul 25, 2018
Boss, your take on this car?(nissan sunny)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:21pm On Jul 25, 2018
nnamdibig:
Boss, your take on this car?(nissan sunny)

horrible build.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 25, 2018
Boss, I have posted screenshots of the scan. Kindly assist sad

GAZZUZZ:

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by boxymccoy(m): 8:08pm On Jul 25, 2018
Oga Gazzuzz I really need your help again before this car gives me grey hair........
my car cranks many times before starting, I have changed the complete fuel assembly. from probing, I discovered that those times when it cranks without starting, fuel is not supplied to the engine. As if the fuel pump works intermittently. I have tried to scan the car but scanner wasn't communicating with the car........ the only thing is that when it starts, it can work till evening but once I switch off the ignition, to start is a real wahala.
Oga Gazzuzz pls save me from this mess.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:35pm On Jul 25, 2018
boxymccoy:
Oga Gazzuzz I really need your help again before this car gives me grey hair........
my car cranks many times before starting, I have changed the complete fuel assembly. from probing, I discovered that those times when it cranks without starting, fuel is not supplied to the engine. As if the fuel pump works intermittently. I have tried to scan the car but scanner wasn't communicating with the car........ the only thing is that when it starts, it can work till evening but once I switch off the ignition, to start is a real wahala.
Oga Gazzuzz pls save me from this mess.

Most V6 suzuki's made in the 90's are like that, dont worry it will stop on its own.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by tobiyayo: 9:13pm On Jul 25, 2018
Good Evening All,
If I have a complaint to make on a fellow nairalander, especially one who I patronised because of referrals within Nairaland, to whom do I send a private message.

I have sent a message to the moderator and have not received significant support on it other than a message "Hi, Will get back to you tomorrow please." which I received on Jul 22nd.

Please I need your advise.

Many Thanks.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:16pm On Jul 25, 2018
tobiyayo:
Good Evening All,
If I have a complaint to make on a fellow nairalander, especially one who I patronised because of referrals within Nairaland, to whom do I send a private message.

I have sent a message to the moderator and have not received significant support on it other than a message "Hi, Will get back to you tomorrow please." which I received on Jul 22nd.

Please I need your advise.

Many Thanks.

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by tobiyayo: 9:26pm On Jul 25, 2018
Many Thanks.
I will call tomorrow as I believe it may be late to intrude your privacy tonight.

Cheers

GAZZUZZ:

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by boxymccoy(m): 9:35pm On Jul 25, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Most V6 suzuki's made in the 90's are like that, dont worry it will stop on its own.
Hahahaha, Oga Gazzuzz, no be Suzuki ooo, it's corolla ooooo
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Tyche(m): 11:54pm On Jul 25, 2018
Gazzuzz, my war horse � and travel companion( Peugeot 406 D8) just learnt bad habit; loss of power, especially after idling on a hilly area and a humming sound from the engine bay at gear 4.

It throws up engine checklight at will and it seems it happens when the fuel is low.

All attempts to scan the car no work.

Help a brother!
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by decountslodge: 12:55am On Jul 26, 2018
Seniorman,

Pls I need your opinion on the Lexus ES 330 2006/2007 or ES 350 2008.
I've read some things about transmission issues. How worried should I be? I'm a regular 8-5 guy. No frequent long trips. And its to be my only car.
Pls share your views on performance, maintenance esp as compared to their Camry, corolla peers . thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Domain82: 3:20am On Jul 26, 2018
Kindly call this number for your gear not shifting on drive in the morning 08034248539. Is it big daddy or envelope?

quote author=lexini post=69594302]Hi Gazzuz

I have a 2002 Camry.

The gear enters reverse immediately in the morning but takes a while to enter drive. Once it enters drive eventually, I’m fine as it changes smoothly.

My Kazeem told me to change the valve body. Is that correct? Will it solve the problem?

Thanks [/quote]
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:37am On Jul 26, 2018
Tyche:
Gazzuzz, my war horse � and travel companion( Peugeot 406 D8) just learnt bad habit; loss of power, especially after idling on a hilly area and a humming sound from the engine bay at gear 4.

It throws up engine checklight at will and it seems it happens when the fuel is low.

All attempts to scan the car no work.

Help a brother!

Forget about scanning, do a fuel pressure test. Usually the fuel assy needs replacement.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by mrbigseun(m): 6:47am On Jul 26, 2018
Boss man as u said dropped the corola now considering a camry 07 9ja used what are what are the things to check and how reliable is the brand sir God bless
evilspirit:

No. i think hes trying to tell you corolla and accord are not in the same class.

class

corolla vs civic
Camry vs accord
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Tyche(m): 7:47am On Jul 26, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Forget about scanning, do a fuel pressure test. Usually the fuel assy needs replacement.

Ok Boss
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by RazaqMB(m): 8:14am On Jul 26, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

lol

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by mrbigseun(m): 9:54am On Jul 26, 2018
Sir need ur feedback on this sir . How is the branday camry
mrbigseun:
Boss man as u said dropped the corola now considering a camry 07 9ja used what are what are the things to check and how reliable is the brand sir God bless
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by inception101(m): 11:48am On Jul 26, 2018
Gazzuzz . What ur take on naija used 2010 Honda city. About to pick one up. Pls help with reviews
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:02pm On Jul 26, 2018
inception101:
Gazzuzz . What ur take on naija used 2010 Honda city. About to pick one up. Pls help with reviews

Not very popular.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Cosplay: 2:30pm On Jul 26, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Not very popular.

Approximately how long would you estimate it would take for a vehicle from auction to arrive Nigeria from the US?

A general estimate, never mind about the US state the vehicle is located in.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:59pm On Jul 26, 2018
Cosplay:

Approximately how long would you estimate it would take for a vehicle from auction to arrive Nigeria from the US?

A general estimate, never mind about the US state the vehicle is located in.

.4 - 6weeks (purchase - shipping - arrival)

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (408) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.