Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,548 members, 7,827,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (616193 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (408) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Mueeze(m): 7:55pm On Oct 01, 2018
Good day Mr Gazzuzz. My Toyota Highlander 2001 pulled up the P0174 and P0505 error codes. Please can u provide possible solutions?

I know your stand of vehicles of that age, but would you consider taking up the fix.

Thank you.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Leeman0007: 6:52am On Oct 02, 2018
Please sir awaiting your response

Leeman0007:
Good day sir,

I have a rx300 which I changed the transmission less than 5 months ago. Just recently I noticed it revving up before reversing. I also noticed that while on D and driving the rpm would fluctuate badly and sometimes shoot up to 5000 6000 rpm. I think it wasn't changing gears. There's transmission fluid at the correct level. Yesterday i made a u turn and it didnt go into reverse...just revving up. I managed to put on neutral and push it before moving. The rpm kept fluctuating all througgh the drive and i coukdnt go morr than 40. Does this mean the transmission is bad again. Also is this something you can work on for me. Do you work on or replace transmissions? Do you sell this transmission. How much do you envisage it will cost? I would appreciate your prompt response.

It's not a 4wd.

Many thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by NobleEngineer(m): 8:29am On Oct 02, 2018
Automatic and manual version of the same car and engine,driven by an average driver, which will first attain 0-60 or 0-100.
Thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:47am On Oct 02, 2018
NobleEngineer:
Automatic and manual version of the same car and engine,driven by an average driver, which will first attain 0-60 or 0-100.
Thanks

depends on who's driving, depends on how the engine/transmission ecu is mapped, depends on the TYPE of transmission. Sorry, no straight foward answer.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by jarkbauer: 9:09am On Oct 02, 2018
NobleEngineer:
Thanks

Automatic as seen on YouTube videos of Same subject

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:19am On Oct 02, 2018
Mueeze:
Good day Mr Gazzuzz. My Toyota Highlander 2001 pulled up the P0174 and P0505 error codes. Please can u provide possible solutions?

I know your stand of vehicles of that age, but would you consider taking up the fix.

Thank you.

(p0174) lean mixture bank2 (p0505) idle control system malfunction.

I have attached a picture of the IACV on the left of the picture, it should be replaced if faulty to fix the 505 code, you should also check the harness of the IACV socket if it is detached.

For the lean mixture code, it is very possible you have an air leak on intake but focus on Bank2 (the 3 cylinders facing the radiator)

As to the request to repair, I will be unable to answer on this thread please contact me privately.

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by HRtechnique: 12:54pm On Oct 02, 2018
I hail Gazzuzz cool
How is work going?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:20pm On Oct 02, 2018
HRtechnique:
I hail Gazzuzz cool
How is work going?

nah unna hand we de wink
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Bizzyliss(m): 2:04pm On Oct 02, 2018
Boss aw much can i get low mileage 3mz fe borale
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:58pm On Oct 02, 2018
Bizzyliss:
Boss aw much can i get low mileage 3mz fe borale

Two things do not naturally fit in same sentence.

No one will take apart a healthy engine unless he's really making a serious profit margin which is almost the cost of the engine originally.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 02, 2018
My ac is leaking.i noticed oil on my car carpet and also black oil on the compressor area. Were can I locate u.i need to fix it ASAP
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Bizzyliss(m): 3:42am On Oct 03, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Two things do not naturally fit in same sentence.

No one will take apart a healthy engine unless he's really making a serious profit margin which is almost the cost of the engine originally.
so how do i go about it boss
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by arduino: 12:53pm On Oct 03, 2018
arduino:
How much should one currently budget for a sharp 2005 EOD(4-Plugs) Automatic Transmission (Gear box)?
Oga Gazzuzz, no forget me o
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by HRtechnique: 1:58pm On Oct 03, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

nah unna hand we de wink

Lol.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by HRtechnique: 2:07pm On Oct 03, 2018
Remember that dude you called to fix your gen and ended up making you experience flickering lights. That's what happens when you give your vehicle to Kazeem.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by ozoneymcm: 5:25pm On Oct 03, 2018
HRtechnique:
Remember that dude you called to fix your gen and ended up making you experience flickering lights. That's what happens when you give your vehicle to Kazeem.
Some of us don't have a choice. We have nobody to call except kazeem
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Wilfredpat22(f): 5:26pm On Oct 03, 2018
Toyota Camry 2001 for sale. *with Complete papers expiring August 2019 *Ac working with Gas *Securities on the car include- Steering Lock and Door automatic lock *Black Alloy Rims *Extra Tire Going for 630k last slightly negotiable Location -Ibadan Call/WhatsApp zero Eight One Five One Three eight nine nine one five
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:05pm On Oct 03, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
Toyota Camry 2001 for sale.
*with Complete papers expiring August 2019
*Ac working with Gas
*Securities on the car include- Steering Lock and Door automatic lock
*Black Alloy Rims
*Extra Tire
Going for 630k last slightly negotiable
Location -Ibadan
Call/WhatsApp zero Eight One Five One Three eight nine nine one five

it is not a 2001. It is a really ugly looking 1997/8 camry
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by olojuede01: 7:15am On Oct 04, 2018
Oga Gazzuzz, i hail o.. I use a Toyota Camry 07/08. Been using it since 2015. Recently, i started hearing a sound on the steering. Each time the car is parked and i turn the steering i hear a clicking sound. Please what might be the issue?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:26am On Oct 04, 2018
olojuede01:
Oga Gazzuzz, i hail o.. I use a Toyota Camry 07/08. Been using it since 2015. Recently, i started hearing a sound on the steering. Each time the car is parked and i turn the steering i hear a clicking sound. Please what might be the issue?

not sure. Might be possible it was taken apart and not all screws where used to put it back together.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by olojuede01: 7:37am On Oct 04, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

not sure. Might be possible it was taken apart and not all screws where used to put it back together.
The only time the steering was even opened was when i had an electrical fault and the technician had to access the wiring system under the dashboard....
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:54am On Oct 04, 2018
olojuede01:

The only time the steering was even opened was when i had an electrical fault and the technician had to access the wiring system under the dashboard....

maybe you have a disintegrating Flex ribbon.... Have you lost any functions on the steering wheel?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by olojuede01: 8:10am On Oct 04, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

maybe you have a disintegrating Flex ribbon.... Have you lost any functions on the steering wheel?

No i have not. When can i come to ur workshop
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by abitafah(m): 11:10am On Oct 04, 2018
Good morning sir. Thank you for you kind responses. I heard that Pontiac vibe 06 and matrix 06 are the same in terms of spare parts. I want to know if this is an absolute truth or there's something different about them. Can I rely on such info of there are some hidden things about Pontiac that I need to be wary of? Thanks sir
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Wilfredpat22(f): 11:51am On Oct 04, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

it is not a 2001. It is a really ugly looking 1997/8 camry

I hope your brain is not paining you mechanic
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:22pm On Oct 04, 2018
Wilfredpat22:

stop spamming the place with your adverts Mr George

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:25pm On Oct 04, 2018
abitafah:
Good morning sir. Thank you for you kind responses. I heard that Pontiac vibe 06 and matrix 06 are the same in terms of spare parts. I want to know if this is an absolute truth or there's something different about them. Can I rely on such info of there are some hidden things about Pontiac that I need to be wary of? Thanks sir

Different A/C components. Same mechanical setup with a some minor differences.

Body accessories are not as easy to find in the Vibe
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Wilfredpat22(f): 12:26pm On Oct 04, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Sir I hail o

You day carry shoulder for us now ehh
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by bozz007(m): 4:55pm On Oct 04, 2018
hey chief gazzuzz

I'm thinking of purchasing an affordable SUV and seems the Acura MDX fits the bill.

Is it an affordable vehicle to maintain?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:00pm On Oct 04, 2018
bozz007:
hey chief gazzuzz

I'm thinking of purchasing an affordable SUV and seems the Acura MDX fits the bill.

Is it an affordable vehicle to maintain?

what year?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by diportivo: 5:33pm On Oct 04, 2018
Wilfredpat22:

Wilfredpat22:

Sir I hail o

You day carry shoulder for us now ehh

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by weyreypey: 5:37pm On Oct 04, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

HG ahahaha hehehe... Gazzuzz remind me not to provoke you

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (408) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.