Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (190) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (615673 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (408) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by kayphyzee(m): 6:27pm On Jan 02, 2019
Bros Gazzuzz,

I just got a 2001 Rav4 and the vehicle is giving me headaches. After purchase, I had my mechanic drain the transmission fluid inside and replace with Toyota Type T-IV.

I decided to take it with me on the family Christmas trip and noticed that it wouldn't go beyond gear 3 (80km/hr at 3100rpm). Even when I fire up to 4000rpm, it still wouldn't engage gear 4. All through the trip, I left the speed at 80km/hr (3100rpm).

Apart from that issue, I noticed that the Reverse gear when engaged would sometimes give noticeable jerks and the accelerator depressed. Other times, it moves fine.
I've tried using a scanner to read possible codes but to no avail (scanners says "link not found"). I've read online that this model is plagued with transmission issues but that can be resolved.

I'd like your opinion on what's going on and how to rectify same.
Many thanks.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by OSCARTM: 6:58pm On Jan 02, 2019
Hello Gazzuzz, Happy new year.

A toyota corolla car with knocking sound, is it advisable to change the rods & crankshaft, or replace the engine? Kazeem says replacing rods & crankshaft will not last long, & that replacing the engine is the best solution.

Please how much is engine block alone (borale)?

Car is 03/04 Corolla.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:39pm On Jan 02, 2019
OSCARTM:
Hello Gazzuzz, Happy new year.

A toyota corolla car with knocking sound, is it advisable to change the rods & crankshaft, or replace the engine? Kazeem says replacing rods & crankshaft will not last long, & that replacing the engine is the best solution.

Please how much is engine block alone (borale)?

Car is 03/04 Corolla.

Replace engine. 220k complete.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:41pm On Jan 02, 2019
kayphyzee:
Bros Gazzuzz,

I just got a 2001 Rav4 and the vehicle is giving me headaches. After purchase, I had my mechanic drain the transmission fluid inside and replace with Toyota Type T-IV.

I decided to take it with me on the family Christmas trip and noticed that it wouldn't go beyond gear 3 (80km/hr at 3100rpm). Even when I fire up to 4000rpm, it still wouldn't engage gear 4. All through the trip, I left the speed at 80km/hr (3100rpm).

Apart from that issue, I noticed that the Reverse gear when engaged would sometimes give noticeable jerks and the accelerator depressed. Other times, it moves fine.
I've tried using a scanner to read possible codes but to no avail (scanners says "link not found"wink. I've read online that this model is plagued with transmission issues but that can be resolved.

Many thanks.

Pls confirm it's the 3s-fe engine not the 1az-fe.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by cybernetics5: 9:11pm On Jan 02, 2019
Happy new year sir.

Please how much does the engine cost? So i can start planning...

Thanks

GAZZUZZ:

Replace the engine.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by kayphyzee(m): 9:56pm On Jan 02, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Pls confirm it's the 3s-fe engine not the 1az-fe.

It's 1az-fe.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:15pm On Jan 02, 2019
kayphyzee:
Bros Gazzuzz,

I've tried using a scanner to read possible codes but to no avail (scanners says "link not found"wink. I've read online that this model is plagued with transmission issues but that can be resolved.

Many thanks.

scan, look out for a p0325 code

Modified. Scan using high end Scanner, using Japan settings
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by selfmadeOLX(m): 1:09am On Jan 03, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Replace engine. 220k complete.

How do they define "cheap" to maintain a corolla? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by kayphyzee(m): 5:12am On Jan 03, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

scan, look out for a p0325 code

Modified. Scan using high end Scanner, using Japan settings

Thank you. I will give you a feedback.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:31am On Jan 03, 2019
selfmadeOLX:

How do they define "cheap" to maintain a corolla? lipsrsealed

Same engine can be gotten for 150k. Depends on quality of the engine.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by SteveUg(m): 10:54am On Jan 03, 2019
Goodmorning honorable gazzuzz, Happy new year sir....
Please sir I’m having a problem with a Nissan Sentra 2013 model... the car jerks... have tested the injectors and the spray pattern all nozzles are good, I discovered some bad plugs and coils which leaks currects and got them preplaced... fuel pump it’s still okay cox fuel rushes rapid when I pull out the hose from the pump assey while the ignition is on though didn’t check with a fuel pressure gauge... scaned the car got p0118(etc sensor) and p0340 (Cmp sensor/circ b1).. please guru in the house help me on these... Happy new year to you all, stay bless this 2019
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:46am On Jan 03, 2019
SteveUg:
Goodmorning honorable gazzuzz, Happy new year sir....
Please sir I’m having a problem with a Nissan Sentra 2013 model... the car jerks... have tested the injectors and the spray pattern all nozzles are good, I discovered some bad plugs and coils which leaks currects and got them preplaced... fuel pump it’s still okay cox fuel rushes rapid when I pull out the hose from the pump assey while the ignition is on though didn’t check with a fuel pressure gauge... scaned the car got p0118(etc sensor) and p0340 ( Cmp sensor /circ b1).. please guru in the house help me on these... Happy new year to you all, stay bless this 2019

replace cam and crankshaft sensors with brand new replacement parts.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by SteveUg(m): 1:07pm On Jan 03, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Thank you so much sir....
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Davedoz(m): 10:39am On Jan 04, 2019
Bros Gazzuzz,

Please I need your advise.

This will be my first car. I'm completely new to this.

1. My budget is 800k for a Nigeria used Camry 2003 to 2005. OR. Honda Accord 2006/2007. Which is a better option?

2. What faults should I look out for when inspecting with you?

3. What likely faults to expect when I start using it?

4. They're a lot of options on Jiji, how reliable is this source?

5. Where can I find what I'm looking for?

Thanks for the response.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:20am On Jan 04, 2019
Davedoz:
Bros Gazzuzz,

1. My budget is 800k for a Nigeria used Camry 2003 to 2005. OR. Honda Accord 2006/2007. Which is a better option?

Thanks for the response.

Pls explain the highlighted
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by HeavenlyBang(m): 11:41am On Jan 04, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

grin grin grin
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:46am On Jan 04, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

grin grin grin

Toh the thing taya me undecided
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Davedoz(m): 12:19pm On Jan 04, 2019
I plan employing your services for the car inspection when a car is choosen. Or you don't offer such services anymore?

GAZZUZZ:

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Davedoz(m): 12:20pm On Jan 04, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Toh the thing taya me undecided

Lol. grin grin

Why na? I'm lost sir.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:31pm On Jan 04, 2019
Davedoz:
I plan employing your services for the car inspection when a car is choosen. Or you don't offer such services anymore?

That is a separate matter.

Back to the question.

Davedoz:
Bros Gazzuzz,

1. My budget is 800k for a Nigeria used Camry 2003 to 2005. OR. Honda Accord 2006/2007. Which is a better option? the budget should be increased to 1m-1.2m

2. What faults should I look out for when inspecting with you? https://www.nairaland.com/4143465/guide-buying-nigerian-used-car

depends on the faults it came with. The car in this link will have no mechanical work this year apart from oil change.
https://www.nairaland.com/4420584/re-sold-coming-12th-april-corrola/1

4. They're a lot of options on Jiji, how reliable is this source? unreliable

you will have to use the search button

Thanks for the response.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Heartbender: 5:41pm On Jan 04, 2019
Call me
Davedoz:
Bros Gazzuzz,

Thanks for the response.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by ozone0801(m): 6:48pm On Jan 04, 2019
Good day @ oga gazzuzz.
Kindly recommend a transmission oil for 2000 camry and 98 sienna and how many litres each?
Mech says oando atf, is this acceptable?Thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:54pm On Jan 04, 2019
ozone0801:
Good day @ oga gazzuzz.
Kindly recommend a transmission oil for 2000 camry and 98 sienna and how many litres each?
Mech says oando atf, is this acceptable?Thanks

any good dextronIII try total products.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by SteveUg(m): 10:51pm On Jan 04, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Honorable gazzzuzz please do have any person that’s sells new dix Nissan sensors and how much the sensors may cost sir?... thank u
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by ozone0801(m): 1:41pm On Jan 05, 2019
[quote author=GAZZUZZ post=74454978]

any good dextronIII try total products.[/thanks chiefquote]
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Thunderbolt: 2:18pm On Jan 05, 2019
Oga Gazzuzz happy new year.

Please i am having problems with my 2005 rx330.

When trying to accelerate up a hill, i hear knocking/pinging sounds from the engine. It also happens when i try to move after idling for sometime.

Aside this, the engine seems to run smoothly.

Initially, i thought it was bad fuel. However, after using octane boosters and buying fuel from several different stations, i don't think it's the fuel.

Kindly advice me.

Thanks a million
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by NanaF: 3:31pm On Jan 05, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Try same scenario but hold engine rpm @ 2,000 while the a/c is on.

Hello Gazzuzz. Thanks and happy new year. Just got access to the car. It is the same situation for the drivers side and the rear even at 2000rpm. Only the passengers side is blowing cool air.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by gazzuz(m): 3:34pm On Jan 05, 2019
Thunderbolt:
Oga Gazzuzz happy new year.

Please i am having problems with my 2005 rx330.

When trying to accelerate up a hill, i hear knocking/pinging sounds from the engine. It also happens when i try to move after idling for sometime.

Aside this, the engine seems to run smoothly.

Initially, i thought it was bad fuel. However, after using octane boosters and buying fuel from several different stations, i don't think it's the fuel.

Kindly advice me.

Thanks a million

scan vehicle for a knock sensor code, also ensure car is not overheating. Finally if all checks-out just do a decarbonization of the engine.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by gazzuz(m): 3:35pm On Jan 05, 2019
NanaF:

Hello Gazzuzz. Thanks and happy new year. Just got access to the car. It is the same situation for the drivers side and the rear even at 2000rpm. Only the passengers side is blowing cool air.

you seem to be low on freon. Have the system recharged with the right equipment.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by gazzuz(m): 3:36pm On Jan 05, 2019
SteveUg:

Honorable gazzzuzz please do have any person that’s sells new dix Nissan sensors and how much the sensors may cost sir?... thank u

cc oluwaseunla
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Thunderbolt: 4:19pm On Jan 05, 2019
gazzuz:

scan vehicle for a knock sensor code, also ensure car is not overheating. Finally if all checks-out just do a decarbonization of the engine.

Thanks so much. Will get that done ASAP
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by oluwaseunla(m): 5:27pm On Jan 05, 2019
SteveUg:

Pls get in touch with with the number on my signature, I will give you seller's phone number. He sells OEM Nissan parts.

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (408) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.