Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,781 members, 7,827,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (314) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (616272 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) ... (408) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:21am On Jul 11, 2020
Musty4ahmed1:
Good morning Engr GAZZUZZ , please I discovered my steering was very strong to turn while driving yesterday, checked the power steering oil this morning it was totally dried due to leakage, please what effect will it have on the steering performance? And what type of fluid is recommended for it? I have Gear ATF fluid, can I fill with it? I drive Honda Accord 2002. Thanks!

yes you can.

2 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by niceeric(m): 11:49am On Jul 11, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

That's a vent pipe. Inexpensive part. Do not glue it, as you might cover the hole.

The reason for the vent pipe is to release air pressure and excessive oil if any . If you block it, your seals might start leaking....

If you in Lagos come pick up the part for free.
Oga Gazzuzz, I dey Lagos o...even close to your side. I will come this afternoon if you're available boss

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Musty4ahmed1: 1:12am On Jul 12, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

yes you can.
Thank you sir. May God continue enrich you, I filled with Dextron 3 oil fluid.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by harshimyomesk: 9:18am On Jul 12, 2020
Good morning experts in the house,plz how reliable is Toyota Runx 2005,and what are the likely problems, and maintenance.thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by victoreyefia(m): 9:20am On Jul 12, 2020
my people good morning. the head gasket of my Honda civic 2006 was changed due to over heating. could there be any negative effect on the car due to this change? currently, there's no thermostat and the fan is connected directly.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:32am On Jul 12, 2020
harshimyomesk:
Good morning experts in the house,plz how reliable is Toyota Runx 2005,and what are the likely problems, and maintenance.thanks

[[s]color=#006600]it is a tank! One of the most reliable SUVs built by Toyota. Personally I prefer the models with V6 Engines, engines are super reliable if the right maintenance sequence is followed, it also tolerates abuse a lot grin[/s]

[/color]
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by omotoda(m): 10:38am On Jul 12, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

it is a tank! One of the most reliable SUVs built by Toyota. Personally I prefer the models with V6 Engines, engines are super reliable if the right maintenance sequence is followed, it also tolerates abuse a lot grin

Pardon my ignorance bit which Toyota SUV is RUNx ?_.or you meant RX?

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by nurey(m): 11:07am On Jul 12, 2020
harshimyomesk:

It is reliable though you may just face body parts issues like availability and price. The runx is a Japanese market Corolla 5 door hatchback available in 1.5 or 1.8L engine

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by harshimyomesk: 1:05pm On Jul 12, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

it is a tank! One of the most reliable SUVs built by Toyota. Personally I prefer the models with V6 Engines, engines are super reliable if the right maintenance sequence is followed, it also tolerates abuse a lot grin

Thanks boss, does it share engine with any other Toyota of its Category ?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by harshimyomesk: 1:10pm On Jul 12, 2020
nurey:

It is reliable though you may just face body parts issues like availability and price. The runx is a Japanese market Corolla 5 door hatchback available in 1.5 or 1.8L engine
My Oga thanks, aside the body parts, hope other parts are similar to the Toyota of its category, I mean the engine, gearbox, shafts and the rest
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 12, 2020
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by nurey(m): 4:49pm On Jul 12, 2020
harshimyomesk:

My Oga thanks, aside the body parts, hope other parts are similar to the Toyota of its category, I mean the engine, gearbox, shafts and the rest

you shouldn't have much issues with engine and gear box. you may just have problem with brain box if there is need for change and some peripheral parts.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by harshimyomesk: 5:06pm On Jul 12, 2020
nurey:

you shouldn't have much issues with engine and gear box. you may just have problem with brain box if there is need for change and some peripheral parts.

Thanks you.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:08pm On Jul 12, 2020
harshimyomesk:

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:12pm On Jul 12, 2020
harshimyomesk:

I was driving when I responded.

Thought you mentioned 4runner wink

My appologies

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:13pm On Jul 12, 2020
omotoda:

Pardon my ignorance bit which Toyota SUV is RUNx ?_.or you meant RX?

No vex I didn't read well before responding

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:14pm On Jul 12, 2020
Macsjebs:
Greetings Bosses
Apologies for digressing from the purpose of this thread

Want to introduce these lovely long lasting car diffuser oils to make your cars smell nice always

Very easy to use, for orders and enquiries, kindly reach me on whatsapp: https:///2347034421910

For reviews/testimonials, do see the thread on my signature

Thank you

Uncle you have reach here cheesy....

Saw Ur product in a clients car in illupeju....

Be dropping the advert small small Biko.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 12, 2020
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:22pm On Jul 12, 2020
Macsjebs:

Boss Gazzuzz of life wink wink wink
I loyal o grin grin grin

Boss, still expecting you patronage o, special package for you as one of the most transparent and honest person known in auto section for years

why you de whine me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:24pm On Jul 12, 2020
harshimyomesk:

Vehicle is a Toyota E120 (e.g corolla matrix vibe)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 12, 2020
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by harshimyomesk: 5:56pm On Jul 12, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

No vex I didn't read well before responding
[

Vehicle is a Toyota E120 (e.g corolla matrix vibe)

[/quote]
Thanks boss
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Macmilla(m): 7:36am On Jul 14, 2020
When you thought you've seen it all, then you see a kazeem holding an engine together with super glue.

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by victoreyefia(m): 7:37am On Jul 14, 2020
Please how much is Honda civic 2006 power steering pump
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by HeavenlyBang(m): 9:36am On Jul 14, 2020
Macmilla:
When you thought you've seen it all, then you see a kazeem holding an engine together with super glue.

Hardly incredible. JB Weld is used to to seal cracked blocks all over the world. cheesy
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by abitafah(m): 10:07am On Jul 14, 2020
Good morning professor Gazzuz.
What is ur take on rav 4 2006 with 2.0 engine? I want 2.0 cos of fuel consumption but I don't know if it's known for a particular issue.
Thanks a lot
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:33am On Jul 14, 2020
abitafah:
What is ur take on rav 4 2006 with 2.0 engine? I want 2.0 cos of fuel consumption but I don't know if it's known for a particular issue.
Thanks a lot

kindly post a pic of the vehicle , that 2006 can mean 2 different vehicles
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by abitafah(m): 11:39am On Jul 14, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

kindly post a pic of the vehicle , that 2006 can mean 2 different vehicles
I've not chosen any sir. But I'm looking at the one with the later body.

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:06pm On Jul 14, 2020
abitafah:
What is ur take on rav 4 2006 with 2.0 engine ? I want 2.0 cos of fuel consumption but I don't know if it's known for a particular issue.
Thanks a lot

Not very popular in the American market.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Prinxx(m): 1:18pm On Jul 15, 2020
Oga GAZZUZZ please help.

My Honda Accord Baby Boy gear changing has become rough it changes on and off before it finally settles. I have drained the gear oil and replaced with a new one, but the mecho is saying the plugs and it's cable could result in such an issue. Also when I slow down the car jerks (just once) and normalises.

Please assist

P. S. I just changed the fuel pump.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by paisley2020: 9:56pm On Jul 15, 2020
Good day Oga Gazzuzz, I ran speedily on a road bump. I ignorantly didn't check but continued my journey hoping to get to my destination, mainland to Island ?work things)
On getting to 3rd mainland bridge, engine went off and refused to start, had to tow it down to the office.

A mechanic checked it and said it was exhaust pipe, then I called my mechanic on phone which then asked him to check the Gasket, and they both concluded the gasket is damaged.

I just serviced the car not upto 3 weeks and this mechanic close to my office says the oil is almost black already and we need to change. He also said I need One (1) gasket but after speaking to the other mechanic he said I needed 2 Gaskets. Am getting kinda confused.

Office mechanic said Gasket is around #6k per one, my home mechanic said it's around #12k per one and initially told me I needed 3 sef.

Please my question and sincere response required are;
How many Gaskets is required for the car?
What's the price for a good Gasket?
What kind of Mobil oil is usually used for a Nigerian used car as an oil seller advised Mobil Special (or if you have any recommendations)
What will make the oil turn almost black less than a month of servicing assuming my mechanic did proper servicing.
Car in question is Honda Accord Baby Boy 1998, V6 engine.

Please your candid response will be highly appreciated.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:30pm On Jul 15, 2020
paisley2020:
Good day Oga Gazzuzz, I ran speedily on a road bump. I ignorantly didn't check but continued my journey hoping to get to my destination, mainland to Island ?work things)
On getting to 3rd mainland bridge, engine went off and refused to start, had to tow it down to the office.

A mechanic checked it and said it was exhaust pipe, then I called my mechanic on phone which then asked him to check the Gasket, and they both concluded the gasket is damaged.

I just serviced the car not upto 3 weeks and this mechanic close to my office says the oil is almost black already and we need to change. He also said I need One (1) gasket but after speaking to the other mechanic he said I needed 2 Gaskets. Am getting kinda confused.

Office mechanic said Gasket is around #6k per one, my home mechanic said it's around #12k per one and initially told me I needed 3 sef.

Please my question and sincere response required are;
How many Gaskets is required for the car?
What's the price for a good Gasket?
What kind of Mobil oil is usually used for a Nigerian used car as an oil seller advised Mobil Special (or if you have any recommendations)
What will make the oil turn almost black less than a month of servicing assuming my mechanic did proper servicing.
Car in question is Honda Accord Baby Boy 1998, V6 engine.

Please your candid response will be highly appreciated.

Replace technician/s, replace engine and cooling system

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) ... (408) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.