Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (353) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (617715 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) ... (408) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by MrJames007: 6:31pm On Apr 03, 2021
Coolgent:

Yes o
I know someone who bought 2012 model brand new in 2014, he still dey drive am till today.
So, that the person you inquired from doesn't repair or like the ride doesn't mean it's a bad ride.
Your choice anyway.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Coolgent(m): 6:41am On Apr 04, 2021
MrJames007:
I know someone who bought 2012 model brand new in 2014, he still dey drive am till today.
So, that the person you inquired from doesn't repair or like the ride doesn't mean it's a bad ride.
Your choice anyway.
Ok, thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Coolgent(m): 6:42am On Apr 04, 2021
HeavenlyBang:

It's a much, much better car.
Noted, thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Dabss(m): 3:15am On Apr 05, 2021
Goodman25:
I drive a toyoya Rav4 2006, I recently observed that the car intermittently vibrates whenever am in traffic if the AC is on, however when in motion this does not hapoen. Please advise what could be the cause of this problem.
GAZZUZZ please what is the solution to this problem. I m having similar issues after I changed my compressor.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by OutOnBail(m): 9:40am On Apr 05, 2021
I intend reverting the cooling system of 08 Accord. Came with double cell radiator, thermostat removed, Fans connected directly and I top it up with water like every 2 days, I see water drip from the around the cap and hose leading to the reservoir which I intend changing.

Kindly advice if I should replace radiator when doing the revert. How much is double cell currently?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:13am On Apr 05, 2021
OutOnBail:
I intend reverting the cooling system of 08 Accord. Came with double cell radiator, thermostat removed, Fans connected directly and I top it up with water like every 2 days, I see water drip from the around the cap and hose leading to the reservoir which I intend changing.

Kindly advice if I should replace radiator when doing the revert. How much is double cell currently?

what's the repair history of the engine
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by OutOnBail(m): 11:53am On Apr 05, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

what's the repair history of the engine

It's a naija used car. But I guess they've worked on the timing before cos the car is low on power, sluggish. Mechanic says timing isn't set well most likely
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:21pm On Apr 05, 2021
OutOnBail:

It's a naija used car. But I guess they've worked on the timing before cos the car is low on power, sluggish. Mechanic says timing isn't set well most likely

At this point, i wouldadvice you not to be in a hurry to return your car’s cooling system back to factory settings
with the previous disassembled engine and no history of work done on your engine, it would be unwise to return its settings back to normal.
First off do an assessment of the type of Gasket you have installed between the head cylinder and the block.

if youll you have a paper or a graphite head gasket, there’s a slim possibility that the car has suffered overheating in the past and was poorly put together.
Graphite is mailable and could easily be used when trying to solve over heating issues without necessarily reconditioning the head but in a case like this When you restore your settings back to normal, you risk blowing your head gasket again because itsposs the last technician didnt do a proper resurfacing of the head cylinder.

So for now just replace the radiator, do your inspections and get back to me.

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by arcbaba: 5:27pm On Apr 05, 2021
Hi boss, I recently bought a Nigeria used corolla 2003 everything seemed fine from engine to hear. The day picked it up after driving for a while d car it suddenly stopped when I put on the AC and attempted to reverse, refused to even crank, an auto electrician checked and said it was just a fuse, but since that day it's been from one fuse to the other always blowing up,
yesterday I got stuck when the fuse that controls the AC and power window blew, I was sweating under hot sun nor way to wind down. I have asked like 2 auto electricians to help look at it, they say they can't find any burnt or bridging wire. It's been very confusing. I don't know where to look. I have just parked the car down till I know the way forward. Any suggestion will be appreciated
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by OutOnBail(m): 5:54pm On Apr 05, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

At this point, i wouldadvice you not to be in a hurry to return your car’s cooling system back to factory settings
with the previous disassembled engine and no history of work done on your engine, it would be unwise to return its settings back to normal.
First off do an assessment of the type of Gasket you have installed between the head cylinder and the block.

if youll you have a paper or a graphite head gasket, there’s a slim possibility that the car has suffered overheating in the past and was poorly put together.
Graphite is mailable and could easily be used when trying to solve over heating issues without necessarily reconditioning the head but in a case like this When you restore your settings back to normal, you risk blowing your head gasket again because itsposs the last technician didnt do a proper resurfacing of the head cylinder.

So for now just replace the radiator, do your inspections and get back to me.

Thanks boss. I'll do so and revert
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by mvphenryeto5: 6:09pm On Apr 05, 2021
arcbaba:
Hi boss, I recently bought a Nigeria used corolla 2003 everything seemed fine from engine to hear. The day picked it up after driving for a while d car it suddenly stopped when I put on the AC and attempted to reverse, refused to even crank, an auto electrician checked and said it was just a fuse, but since that day it's been from one fuse to the other always blowing up,
yesterday I got stuck when the fuse that controls the AC and power window blew, I was sweating under hot sun nor way to wind down. I have asked like 2 auto electricians to help look at it, they say they can't find any burnt or bridging wire. It's been very confusing. I don't know where to look. I have just parked the car down till I know the way forward. Any suggestion will be appreciated

Gazzuzz I need your help, I changed my Lexus es 300 steering pressure pipe and the steering pump became stiff, thy changed the pump engine but the pump is still strong , it's only free on motion,

What do I do?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by AgentSpoon(m): 7:31pm On Apr 05, 2021
hello gazzuzz, which of this two scenarios would cause more drag on the engine (corolla 03)

1- Driver with AC on
2- Driver with 3 passengers (all adults) with AC off.

thanks in anticipation!
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 05, 2021
AgentSpoon:
hello gazzuzz, which of this two scenarios would cause more drag on the engine (corolla 03)

1- Driver with AC on

thanks in anticipation!

In my experience its number 2 but I may be wrong.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by adubam(m): 8:18pm On Apr 05, 2021
AgentSpoon:

1- Driver with AC on

thanks in anticipation!

No 1. You can drive with even 4 at the back and load in the booth and you car temperature will still remains still and moving normal but try on the AC and hear how the car will start dragging
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by llade(m): 9:02pm On Apr 06, 2021
Good Day Gazzuzz, I observed that if am driving on smooth roads the ABS, 4WD, VDC lights dont show up on my 2008 Nissan Pathfinder V8 but when I drive over a bump or pot hole or turn by a junction when on low speed these lights come on and the vehicle stalls and practically does not move. To get the vehicle moving I will remove the battery terminals and wait for some seconds, put the terminals back before the pathy starts and moves. Like today I went to Keffi from Abuja and had to do like over 5 stops to do that. I scanned the vehicle and it threw up C1131 and C1163 codes. How do I resolve them please and have my pathy fixed. Am in Abuja.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by dannytwix(m): 8:30pm On Apr 09, 2021
Can anyone recommend good Honda mech in Abuja. I think I have issues with my plugs causing hard start and poor transmission
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by kingreign(m): 8:39pm On Apr 09, 2021
dannytwix:
Can anyone recommend good Honda mech in Abuja. I think I have issues with my plugs causing hard start and poor transmission

Type of Honda and model year pls?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by dannytwix(m): 10:34am On Apr 10, 2021
kingreign:

Type of Honda and model year pls?
Honda Accord 2008
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by kingreign(m): 10:43am On Apr 10, 2021
dannytwix:
Honda Accord 2008

Call me next Friday pls. 07034581213, I'd be around and we'd fix it.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by victoreyefia(m): 10:43am On Apr 11, 2021
My RX 330 2006 hums on deceleration more and not too audible while accelarating, i have changed the front hubs but the hum is peristent,the sound comes form infer the car. Please what could be the possible cause and solution?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by mrsdaniel: 1:07pm On Apr 11, 2021
kingreign:

Buy it!
It's your money, your desire, preference and you know the value.

cheesy
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by kingreign(m): 1:30pm On Apr 11, 2021
mrsdaniel:

Hello, pls i observed abnormal gear switch in my sienna '09 and check engine light P0776 . I stopped and noticed approximately 3L of transmission fluid which I managed to a safe spot off highway , I Got mechanic and changed gear oil but am still experiencing abnormal gear switch.. what could be the cause and if possible solution to this Sir ?

Possible causes are:

Low ATF or dirty ATF,
A solenoid,
wiring harness rust or partial contact,
Bad Valve Body,

I can't tell solutions till its properly looked at by a qualified technician. By the way, what type of ATF was used in filling the transmission?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by kingreign(m): 1:30pm On Apr 11, 2021
victoreyefia:
My RX 330 2006 hums on deceleration more and not too audible while accelarating, i have changed the front hubs but the hum is peristent,the sound comes form infer the car. Please what could be the possible cause and solution?
Pls explain the bolded.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by victoreyefia(m): 2:46pm On Apr 11, 2021
kingreign:

Pls explain the bolded.

The noise/sound comes from inside the car
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by kingreign(m): 3:28pm On Apr 11, 2021
victoreyefia:

The noise/sound comes from inside the car

Take car to a professional technician to diagnose and fix. It needs physical inspection.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by slimanyd: 4:16pm On Apr 11, 2021
@GAZZUZ and others , Weldone for your job so far , What could have happen to a car or what could have been the cause for a car not to kickstart after 1 day of idleness. Like on Monday ,You use the car and on Tuesday ,u did not use it neither Even bother to warm it , And on Wednesday , It fails to start on his own not until we JumpStart it with another battery b4 it starts . Like its now a must to kick start the car everyday , if not , the 3rd day , the car will fail to start on its own ,Person go need to start finding another battery to kick start it.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by victoreyefia(m): 4:32pm On Apr 11, 2021
kingreign:

Take car to a professional technician to diagnose and fix. It needs physical inspection.

Please I need someone you can recommend?

Am in iyana ipaja Lagos
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by kingreign(m): 4:54pm On Apr 11, 2021
victoreyefia:

Please I need someone you can recommend?

Am in iyana ipaja Lagos

+2348033910382
Contact him.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by barnabas6: 4:55pm On Apr 11, 2021
kingreign:

Call me next Friday pls. 07034581213, I'd be around and we'd fix it.
happy Sunday sir, pls do you help people to get nigeria used accord.thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by kingreign(m): 4:57pm On Apr 11, 2021
barnabas6:
happy Sunday sir, pls do you help people to get nigeria used accord.thanks
chat me up pls

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by victoreyefia(m): 7:58pm On Apr 11, 2021
kingreign:

+2348033910382
Contact him.

Thanks boss . Really appreciate

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by adubam(m): 8:16pm On Apr 11, 2021
slimanyd:
@GAZZUZ and others , Weldone for your job so far , What could have happen to a car or what could have been the cause for a car not to kickstart after 1 day of idleness. Like on Monday ,You use the car and on Tuesday ,u did not use it neither Even bother to warm it , And on Wednesday , It fails to start on his own not until we JumpStart it with another battery b4 it starts . Like its now a must to kick start the car everyday , if not , the 3rd day , the car will fail to start on its own ,Person go need to start finding another battery to kick start it.
Have you checked your alternator?

(1) (2) (3) ... (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) ... (408) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.