Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,100 members, 7,867,164 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:37 AM

500 Level FUTA Student Shot Dead By Police During A Peaceful Protest (photo) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 500 Level FUTA Student Shot Dead By Police During A Peaceful Protest (photo) (32898 Views)

500-Level UNIUYO Student’s School Fees Raised By Nigerians On Twitter In 5 Hours / University Of Nigeria, Nsukka Student Shot Dead (Photo) / A 400 Level Student Of TASUED Was Suspended For Leading A Peaceful Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 500 Level FUTA Student Shot Dead By Police During A Peaceful Protest (photo) by Blackfire(m): 8:14am On Apr 16, 2017
Arsenalholic:
It's happening! It's fvcking happening and we are all silent about it because non of us has been directly affected yet.

Not a week passes by these days without at least 3 cases of police brutality hitting the headlines. What is wrong with this Nation? What is wrong with Nigerians?

Who do us this thing?

The things we should be up-in-arms for with the government are the things we turn a blind eye to. The highest a lot of people will do is type "R.I.P" on his pics and go over to start tweeting about BBN and some other irrelevant topics.

This police brutality is becoming too much. It's driving me mad! How can the idiots who've been enlisted to protect lives and property become a thorn in our flesh? How can they snuff out lives at will without even the slightest provocation?

Are we animals?

It's time to make our voices heard o, my Nigerian people. Warri man say "we dey look am e dey go". It's becoming too much.

Enough of joking with phrases like "police is not my friend" and "If soldier slap you, you go know say police na your friend" Nonsense! We are glofifying the barbaric tendencies of these people.

We need to ACT. Let's turn up the heat via social media. Enough is Enough. Who remember how we turned up the heat on NCC when they wanted to increase data price last year?

That's the power of social media. Let's stop reacting on trivial matters and start taking the serious ones up. No one prays for the day when they go out and never return because a drunk trigger happy security nitiwit had done the worse, knowing fully well nothing go happen!

A word is enough for the wise.

Go and sleep

1 Like

Re: 500 Level FUTA Student Shot Dead By Police During A Peaceful Protest (photo) by chachanga: 8:48am On Apr 16, 2017
Gassa007:

All these trash you wrote here,happened after the Police killed the guy during a peaceful protest.

The same Police and their paramilitary brothers like the ones being disgraced here?

Most of them are useless, i still respect those Civil Defence folks. respectful, decent although some of them don begin soak their garri with oshogbo weed now

RIP to the poor guy

Re: 500 Level FUTA Student Shot Dead By Police During A Peaceful Protest (photo) by Nathalya(f): 9:04am On Apr 16, 2017
menstrualpad:

How did he make it to 500level? And what about the protest is paramount to his future at 500 level? Well I have no sympathy to waste.

Op do​ NOT forget to add.... The protesters killed three people including a police officer. Destroyed​ the traditional ruler's properties utterly.

Like I said I have no sympathy to waste. Foolishness kills more than poverty.

WTF are you saying!!!! He was meant to start his exams on Tuesday... He's not just my school mate but my faculty mate and it's a sad one... Mr man it's now a crime to go home for easter break abi?... SAAT(FUTA) just lose a student and you're blabbing like a fool.... If you havehave nothing better to say then please keep your opinion to yourself.... May his soul rest in peace.
#LongliveSAAT
Re: 500 Level FUTA Student Shot Dead By Police During A Peaceful Protest (photo) by menstrualpad: 9:07am On Apr 16, 2017
Nathalya:

WTF are you saying!!!! He was meant to start his exams on Tuesday... He's not just my school mate but my faculty mate and it's a sad one... Mr man it's now a crime to go home for easter break abi?... SAAT(FUTA) just lose a student and you're blabbing like a fool.... If you havehave nothing better to say then please keep your opinion to yourself.... May his soul rest in peace.
#LongliveSAAT
He was an idiot. What was he doing in a protest when he should be getting ready for the so called exams. No sympathy to waste
Re: 500 Level FUTA Student Shot Dead By Police During A Peaceful Protest (photo) by Slim4Rehani(f): 9:32am On Apr 16, 2017
menstrualpad:
He was a thug. Next time tell your associates to behave.

I can't blame you.... Stay safe
Re: 500 Level FUTA Student Shot Dead By Police During A Peaceful Protest (photo) by menstrualpad: 9:37am On Apr 16, 2017
Slim4Rehani:

I can't blame you.... Stay safe
Why would you wanna blame anyone but he himself. If he could neglect his lofty goals and objectives for one irrelevant protest.
Re: 500 Level FUTA Student Shot Dead By Police During A Peaceful Protest (photo) by SalimSojay(m): 11:19am On Apr 16, 2017
menstrualpad:

He was an idiot. What was he doing in a protest when he should be getting ready for the so called exams. No sympathy to waste

I am not really surprised at ur manner, ur name says it all @menstrualpad !!!

Can u imagine!!!!

U're really a menstrual pad for being so heartless & ranting foolishly here upon hearing d death of a fellow human being.
If if ur avowed enemy dies, y should at least feel for him

It's unfortunate that the guy was my department & level mate & a dearing friend that we were in d same class together for a lecture last week.
Aside d fact that we had a lot if great moments together for the past 5 years.

We're meant to start final year examination this week Tuesday. But he won't be with us for the exam, cos he's no more

May God guide u to the right path with all this ur statements & change u 4 better

May God forgive him & grant us (friends and family) d fortitude to bear d huge loss.

It's very sad !!
Re: 500 Level FUTA Student Shot Dead By Police During A Peaceful Protest (photo) by menstrualpad: 12:03pm On Apr 16, 2017
SalimSojay:

I am not really surprised at ur manner, ur name says it all @menstrualpad !!!

Can u imagine!!!!

U're really a menstrual pad for being so heartless & ranting foolishly here upon hearing d death of a fellow human being.
If if ur avowed enemy dies, y should at least feel for him

It's unfortunate that the guy was my department & level mate & a dearing friend that we were in d same class together for a lecture last week.
Aside d fact that we had a lot if great moments together for the past 5 years.

We're meant to start final year examination this week Tuesday. But he won't be with us for the exam, cos he's no more

May God guide u to the right path with all this ur statements & change u 4 better

May God forgive him & grant us (friends and family) d fortitude to bear d huge loss.

It's very sad !!
My position remains unchanged. He was an idiot for joining the protests.
I guess you'll be writing the exams from your location.

Re: 500 Level FUTA Student Shot Dead By Police During A Peaceful Protest (photo) by maasoap(m): 12:28pm On Apr 16, 2017
menstrualpad:

Why would you wanna blame anyone but he himself. If he could neglect his lofty goals and objectives for one irrelevant protest.
If he wasn't there, the bullet that killed him would have killed another person.
You're a police officer or probably a stakeholder in this incident.
Re: 500 Level FUTA Student Shot Dead By Police During A Peaceful Protest (photo) by menstrualpad: 12:58pm On Apr 16, 2017
maasoap:

If he wasn't there, the bullet that killed him would have killed another person.
Or no one.
Re: 500 Level FUTA Student Shot Dead By Police During A Peaceful Protest (photo) by maasoap(m): 1:06pm On Apr 16, 2017
menstrualpad:

Or no one.
Bullet shot into the crowd would definitely hit someone just that no one in particular is a target and everyone in general is a target.
Re: 500 Level FUTA Student Shot Dead By Police During A Peaceful Protest (photo) by SalimSojay(m): 1:32pm On Apr 16, 2017
menstrualpad:

My position remains unchanged. He was an idiot for joining the protests.
I guess you'll be writing the exams from your location.

Now I see who u really are
God will help u.

U still have d gut to quote my location

Who tells u that my Location when I created NL account is where I am currently.

WARNING: Analyse me at your own peril

You sef Look at yourself among all the comments hereon this thread

u happen to b d odd one out.

RECEIVE SENSE bro.!

Re: 500 Level FUTA Student Shot Dead By Police During A Peaceful Protest (photo) by SalimSojay(m): 1:36pm On Apr 16, 2017
maasoap:

I guess so as well

All this his comments are irrational
Re: 500 Level FUTA Student Shot Dead By Police During A Peaceful Protest (photo) by Ola14(m): 1:47pm On Apr 16, 2017
menstrualpad:

How did he make it to 500level? And what about the protest is paramount to his future at 500 level? Well I have no sympathy to waste.

Op do​ NOT forget to add.... The protesters killed three people including a police officer. Destroyed​ the traditional ruler's properties utterly.

Like I said I have no sympathy to waste. Foolishness kills more than poverty.
..First of all RIP to the dead... but i belief lack of knowledge about basic law of this country is the cause of all these senseless death.... have you seen where lawyers embark on either violent or peaceful protest.. because they know what the constitution says about anything called protest... 1. you have to have police permit before you can embark on either violent or peaceful protest. 2.Even if you have your permit from the police, if your protest is getting violent.... police can can disperse you with minimum force after the word of proclamation...... lastly when you see people protesting either violent or peaceful ....please you better run for your life.
Re: 500 Level FUTA Student Shot Dead By Police During A Peaceful Protest (photo) by menstrualpad: 1:53pm On Apr 16, 2017
Ola14:

..First of all RIP to the dead... but i belief lack of knowledge about basic law of this country is the cause of all these senseless death.... have you seen where lawyers embark on either violent or peaceful protest.. because they know what the constitution says about anything called protest... 1. you have to have police permit before you can embark on either violent or peaceful protest. 2.Even if you have your permit from the police, if your protest is getting violent.... police can can disperse you with minimum force after the word of proclamation...... lastly when you see people protesting either violent or peaceful ....please you better run for your life.
God bless you.
Re: 500 Level FUTA Student Shot Dead By Police During A Peaceful Protest (photo) by Paparahzee(m): 7:29pm On Apr 17, 2017
menstrualpad:
Misspelling my moniker.... Shows you're no better than the dead idiot
u mah no well..#Anofia
Re: 500 Level FUTA Student Shot Dead By Police During A Peaceful Protest (photo) by menstrualpad: 8:24pm On Apr 17, 2017
Paparahzee:

u mah no well..#Anofia

Re: 500 Level FUTA Student Shot Dead By Police During A Peaceful Protest (photo) by Paparahzee(m): 10:00pm On Apr 20, 2017
[quote author=menstrualpad post=55657352][/quote]
look at d remaining for hands pointing at u..unam ikot!!!!
Re: 500 Level FUTA Student Shot Dead By Police During A Peaceful Protest (photo) by Paparahzee(m): 10:01pm On Apr 20, 2017
[quote author=menstrualpad post=55657352][/quote]
look at d remaining for fingers pointing at u..unam ikot!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Medicine And Surgery: Is It Worth The Attention It Gets? / Lastest Info For New Admitted Student Unibadan Distance Learning Centre (ui Dlc) / Policemen At Lagos State Model College, Igbonla Where 4 Students Were Kidnapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.