Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Davido's Billionaire Friend,ray Hush Puppi Move With Convoy To The Airport(pics, - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Billionaire Friend,ray Hush Puppi Move With Convoy To The Airport(pics, (10295 Views)

Davido's Billionaire Friend,ray Hush Puppi,buys His Brother A Honda Car(pic,vid / Tboss, Debie-Rise & Marvis With Annie Idibia & Chichi Igbo At The Airport (Pics) / Davido Blasts Hush Puppi, Reveals He Spent N130m In December Last Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Billionaire Friend,ray Hush Puppi Move With Convoy To The Airport(pics, by wonlasewonimi: 1:08pm On Apr 16, 2017
Another bellend in the midst.
Re: Davido's Billionaire Friend,ray Hush Puppi Move With Convoy To The Airport(pics, by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 16, 2017
Nukilia:
Money without a credible source undecided

Blow dia whistle , no time

1 Like

Re: Davido's Billionaire Friend,ray Hush Puppi Move With Convoy To The Airport(pics, by emeijeh(m): 4:07pm On Apr 16, 2017
jmichlins:
how can you make this kind money. When he was working hard in Malaysia, you were busy posting pictures of the 5k provisions your girlfriend bought you on nairaland. Dream big they say but you need to wake up from the dream and face reality

EPIC!!

1 Like

Re: Davido's Billionaire Friend,ray Hush Puppi Move With Convoy To The Airport(pics, by Dreyl(m): 6:20pm On Apr 16, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Young money balling like no tomorrow

This guy no get 2 head na

If I no attain this level or anywhere close to this kind of life, No be my mama born me.
Maybe you will do money ritual then. grin
Re: Davido's Billionaire Friend,ray Hush Puppi Move With Convoy To The Airport(pics, by iamrealdeji(m): 12:25pm On May 27, 2017
PoisonedOne:
All these people saying "he has no clear source of income" should go and take several seats behind. You that have a good source of income what have you done with it? You are no saint, You, cheat, defraud, lie and steal (all to make money) and yet still remain poor. You commit the same crime as the person you accuse.

I've met very dishonest people in life and they're always ready to accuse others of dishonesty. There is no Saint among us and its totally wrong to accuse or judge other people because we think they've succeeded doing the things we often do but not having a headway.
then advise everybody to take scamming of people,rituals,drug dealing and looting as a job because its very obvious you're a criminal and you're telling us that crime pays. then start preaching it to people . blacks will always think like blacks. no wonder why whites call you gorilla. what you said is exactly what politicians say whenever they want to loot so I think you should stop blaming politicians as well
Re: Davido's Billionaire Friend,ray Hush Puppi Move With Convoy To The Airport(pics, by PoisonedOne: 9:10pm On May 27, 2017
iamrealdeji:
then advise everybody to take scamming of people,rituals,drug dealing and looting as a job because its very obvious you're a criminal and you're telling us that crime pays. then start preaching it to people . blacks will always think like blacks. no wonder why whites call you gorilla. what you said is exactly what politicians say whenever they want to loot so I think you should stop blaming politicians as well
I am by no means encouraging evil or dishonest means of acquiring riches, I'm rather condemning the hypocrisy of our people. Most youths will jump into anything to make money but wouldn't waste time in judging or condemning another caught doing the same.

As for your assertion of me being a "criminal"? I'm far from it friend, I might be the most honest person you will ever meet. Trust me grin
Re: Davido's Billionaire Friend,ray Hush Puppi Move With Convoy To The Airport(pics, by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:29pm On May 27, 2017
jmichlins:
how can you make this kind money. When he was working hard in Malaysia, you were busy posting pictures of the 5k provisions your girlfriend bought you on nairaland. Dream big they say but you need to wake up from the dream and face reality
5k provision ? May God forgive you. grin grin grin
Re: Davido's Billionaire Friend,ray Hush Puppi Move With Convoy To The Airport(pics, by BlackMbakara1(m): 11:02pm On May 27, 2017
No doubt d dude dey ball big time...but i still dey try find wetin link am with him money.
Re: Davido's Billionaire Friend,ray Hush Puppi Move With Convoy To The Airport(pics, by Abudu2000(m): 8:07am On Jun 25, 2017
Wire lords!!!

Small boi just 23yrs old started wit venza in 2014 , 2months later bot RR n 4matic 2012 models, and just3last month he bot g wagon for his marriage....

Boys are not smiling ,not anymore
Re: Davido's Billionaire Friend,ray Hush Puppi Move With Convoy To The Airport(pics, by Kobicove(m): 10:37am On Jun 25, 2017
Danielle22:
Op he is super rich but not a billionaire undecided

The OP is an ignorant twa.t! undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 20 Richest Yahoo Boys In Nigeria [invisicus Obi, Nairamarley, Zlatan Listed] / The List Of Celebrities Kim Kardashian Has Slept With / Helen Paul Looks Pregnant On Jara Tv: Is She?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.