Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,791 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Has This Administration Met Your Expectation? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has This Administration Met Your Expectation? (738 Views)

How Buhari's 20yrs Old Nephew Became A Billionairre In This Administration - Jun / Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? / Things We Crucified GEJ For That Hasn't Happened In This Administration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has This Administration Met Your Expectation? by sichri(m): 4:37pm On Apr 15, 2017
ABUJA-President Muhammadu Buhari on Saturday said that his administration has worked hard within the last 2 years of being in power to meet the expectations of Nigerians.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/04/ve-met-nigerians-expectations-2-years-buhari/

Let's hear from you.

Hit 'share' if you agree & 'like' if you disagree

4 Likes

Re: Has This Administration Met Your Expectation? by OLAJADON: 5:18pm On Apr 15, 2017
Actually, this administration has not gotten anything near what they promised us but with what they are doing I am happy with it, it is only an enemy of the state that wont support the eradication of corruption which is one of the basic foundations for the development of a country, imagine an individual build up a house for the purpose of storing government loot... Money that is enough the year budget of up to 5 african countries and one person will still have gut to steal it confidently while his gullible followers will still have the gut to defend him or her.
I am not a supporter of either apc or pdp but with the kind of news we hear daily, it only shows us the kind of man goodluck Ebele Jonathan is, I ONLY WONDER WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED ASSUMING HE WON THE 2015 ELECTION MAYBE WE WOULD HAVE SEEN PEOPLE FIGHTING FOR REMINANT OF FOOD IN THE WASTE BIN BY NOW because they have looted the country to zero account, EFCC is only trying to recover the little they think they can get.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has This Administration Met Your Expectation? by Igboesika: 5:50pm On Apr 15, 2017
Buhari should quickly resign, no need for long story.

1 Like

Re: Has This Administration Met Your Expectation? by sEGXY2(m): 5:51pm On Apr 15, 2017
Make I keep my answer to myself before DSS find me come house buh even if na stone go compete against buhari for 2019 I swear the stone go win!

1 Like

Re: Has This Administration Met Your Expectation? by ican2020: 6:14pm On Apr 15, 2017
No

1 Like

Re: Has This Administration Met Your Expectation? by stjudas(m): 6:35pm On Apr 15, 2017
The problem is that they don't even know our expectations. We're on a reverse gear and have long passed this point we are .

1 Like

Re: Has This Administration Met Your Expectation? by ZombieTERROR: 6:40pm On Apr 15, 2017
Op you well so?
How you go ask this kind question sef

1 Like

Re: Has This Administration Met Your Expectation? by muykem: 6:42pm On Apr 15, 2017
So far so good.
Re: Has This Administration Met Your Expectation? by sichri(m): 2:22pm On Apr 16, 2017
ZombieTERROR:
Op you well so?
How you go ask this kind question sef

I well o...na simple question I ask

1 Like

Re: Has This Administration Met Your Expectation? by sichri(m): 3:40pm On Apr 16, 2017
OLAJADON:
Actually, this administration has not gotten anything near what they promised us but with what they are doing I am happy with it, it is only an enemy of the state that wont support the eradication of corruption which is one of the basic foundations for the development of a country, imagine an individual build up a house for the purpose of storing government loot... Money that is enough the year budget of up to 5 african countries and one person will still have gut to steal it confidently while his gullible followers will still have the gut to defend him or her.
I am not a supporter of either apc or pdp but with the kind of news we hear daily, it only shows us the kind of man goodluck Ebele Jonathan is, I ONLY WONDER WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED ASSUMING HE WON THE 2015 ELECTION MAYBE WE WOULD HAVE SEEN PEOPLE FIGHTING FOR REMINANT OF FOOD IN THE WASTE BIN BY NOW because they have looted the country to zero account, EFCC is only trying to recover the little they think they can get.

Bros has the EFCC named the owners of the recovered funds from Kaduna Airport & those from the apartment in Lagos?

2 Likes

Re: Has This Administration Met Your Expectation? by OLAJADON: 3:51pm On Apr 16, 2017
sichri:

Bros has the EFCC named the owners of the recovered funds from Kaduna Airport & those from the apartment in Lagos?
No they have not and that keep making me wonder if truly this corruption fight is real or just an aim to paralyse the opposition party

1 Like

Re: Has This Administration Met Your Expectation? by Juciano1(m): 5:25pm On Apr 16, 2017
My expectations? They should first meet their expectations! Corruption: By shielding their loyal members? Security: By turning a blind eye to Fulani herdsmen causing mayhem? Economy: ?!! Power: Mek una no let person vex o!

1 Like

Re: Has This Administration Met Your Expectation? by sichri(m): 7:22pm On Apr 16, 2017
OLAJADON:

No they have not and that keep making me wonder if truly this corruption fight is real or just an aim to paralyse the opposition party

It is not enough to tell us you recovered billions...tell us the person/people the loots were recovered from & then let the law take its course. Otherwise, the whole thing is a CHARADE. Nigerians are wiser now.
Re: Has This Administration Met Your Expectation? by Onwardvic(m): 7:31pm On Apr 16, 2017
Of course they have cos I knew they will expose their dumbness
Re: Has This Administration Met Your Expectation? by Skseries: 7:32pm On Apr 16, 2017
OLAJADON:
guy let's be sincere with our slf buhari might mean well with the corruption fight BT he is alone, and as far as am concerned he was too Hasty there are tins he shud av put in place b4 this fight started stall it is either he has bad advisers of he himlf is not wise enuf and can't play politics. Come 2019 they won't av gotten anywhere with this fight. BT it seems they mean well though. BT no proper synergy. And if PDP were to prob APC trust me we just might find the saw shit that we have with last administration.
Re: Has This Administration Met Your Expectation? by Skseries: 7:34pm On Apr 16, 2017
Igboesika:
Buhari should quickly resign, no need for long story.
and install GEJ right? Lol speaking of zombie I just quoted one. PS feel free to quote me, is allowed BT dnt expect a reply
Re: Has This Administration Met Your Expectation? by Daplux4: 7:41pm On Apr 16, 2017
OLAJADON:

I like the war against corruption.if only buhari fought the war with sincerity.
let me tell u buhari lacks the full capacity to fight corruption because he too is corrupt we heard in the midea during his last administration about 53 suit case of money been found in the mortala Mohammed international airport Lagos which questions were asked but no answer and for u to artibute Nigerians corruption saga to one administration is also misleading .
Re: Has This Administration Met Your Expectation? by newguy1(m): 7:52pm On Apr 16, 2017
Why is the op asking this kind question when he knows that iif we catch buhari n is so call lai the kind cane we go use beat them still dey under hot sun
Re: Has This Administration Met Your Expectation? by Daplux4: 7:56pm On Apr 16, 2017
Juciano1:
My expectations? They should first meet their expectations!
Corruption: By shielding their loyal members?
Security: By turning a blind eye to Fulani herdsmen causing mayhem?
Economy: ?!!
Power: Mek una no let person vex o!

They are using the corruption saga to distract Nigerians.
we use to hv 4000 mega watts now I don't think it's up to 2000 I don't know if corruption took off our lights.
if buhari was computent he would hv control Fulani herdsmen in thier first attack but he ignore them instead he lied to Nigerians saying they are from Mali.

1 Like

Re: Has This Administration Met Your Expectation? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:56pm On Apr 16, 2017
We are sending him packing in 2019
Re: Has This Administration Met Your Expectation? by QuietHammer(m): 8:11pm On Apr 16, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
We are sending him packing in 2019
Right. But whoever that will kick him out should have a will to and be capable of fighting corruption, not like the propounder of the goat-and-yam theory we both know. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Has This Administration Met Your Expectation? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:14pm On Apr 16, 2017
QuietHammer:

Right. But whoever that will kick him out should have a will to and be capable of fighting corruption, not like the propounder of the goat-and-yam theory we both know. God bless Nigeria.
Absolutely! Don't worry Jonathan is not coming back, we need the best to lead us
Re: Has This Administration Met Your Expectation? by QuietHammer(m): 8:15pm On Apr 16, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Absolutely! Don't worry Jonathan is not coming back, we need the best to lead us
I'll drink to that
Re: Has This Administration Met Your Expectation? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:20pm On Apr 16, 2017
QuietHammer:
I'll drink to that
Lets also eat to it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Finally Speaks Out About Segun Adeniyi's Book. / Jonathan Shares More Facts How He Was Removed In Power By Obama 2ru Chibok(pics) / Didn’t Give Late Adeleke Drug Overdose(full Story) – Nurse Read More At: Http:/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.