Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

How Nigerian Dropouts Now Making Million $$$ Online ! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Nigerian Dropouts Now Making Million $$$ Online ! (976 Views)

Investors Needed On My Multi Million $$$ Business Idea!!! / Bianca Ojukwu: Marry A Very Old Man, Poison Him And Steal From His Children! $$$ / Forex Is Now Making Sense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Nigerian Dropouts Now Making Million $$$ Online ! by Yakub1: 9:12am On Jan 01, 2010
I really see obvious progress with this, as I am not one of those who expects big money right away.

Yesterday I had 2 clicks which brought me 1.11$ from Adsense.

In the whole month of November I made 1.12$, so I really really see some progress with this.

I don’t think that I will raise my income significantly over the next, 2010 year. I hope so, but I really think it is not that easy at all.

I am the kind of guy who is accustomed to “baby steps” progress.
Where other people see failure and lose their hopes, I see just another challenge and a motivation to keep pushing, no matter how hard it is.

People around me laugh at me, colleagues at the university tell me that I am crazy and wasting my life.

I think about it this way. In a period of 10 years from now, by the time when I reach the age of 30, I will be making 2x or 3x times more money than them. While they will already be wasted and tired of life, that will actually be the time when I will be gaining bigger and bigger momentum.

In my country people still categorize each other by the university degrees, and the general opinion is that without university your really have NO chance of being successful and financially independent. I believe that me and a handful of other people from the other parts of my small, 4.5 million citizens country will be the first to prove them the opposite and finally bring the 21st century to the rest of the people.

you can see the tips I used on www.doctorwealth..com
Re: How Nigerian Dropouts Now Making Million $$$ Online ! by Yakub1: 9:13am On Jan 01, 2010
JUST CHECK IT AND GIVE ME FEED BACK. i AM WAITING
Re: How Nigerian Dropouts Now Making Million $$$ Online ! by Yakub1: 9:14am On Jan 01, 2010
this is agood website for everyone in this forum. It is just the way I have been making my own money and IT IS NOT A SCAM! check: www.doctorwealth..com
Re: How Nigerian Dropouts Now Making Million $$$ Online ! by Pheeque(m): 8:52pm On Jan 01, 2010
thanx man, ur post was really great!, we share d same story,what u av on ur blog was very informative.and i,like evri1 else wholesomely apprieciate it.people lyk u make nigeria a beta place. Keep up d good work, I would really love to work from home but the problem i av is d unavailability of a portable computer at my disposal, And believe me man' i have prayed, Once again thnx for the info
Re: How Nigerian Dropouts Now Making Million $$$ Online ! by MrCrackles(m): 8:57pm On Jan 01, 2010
Yakub1:

this is agood website for everyone in this forum. It is just the way I have been making my own money and IT IS NOT A SCAM! check: www.doctorwealth..com
Yakubu get lost. . . .
No easy money anywhere. . .Stop the deception and banish your fraudulent intentions this new year!
Re: How Nigerian Dropouts Now Making Million $$$ Online ! by Yakub1: 5:27pm On Jan 02, 2010
If real people check it www.doctorwealth..com, they will know that it's not a scam at all. so be careful of pessimist. check it.
Re: How Nigerian Dropouts Now Making Million $$$ Online ! by quicknaira(m): 9:43pm On Jan 02, 2010
hi Yakub1,
You have really done a great job. I will keep following your blog
Re: How Nigerian Dropouts Now Making Million $$$ Online ! by Yakub1: 9:18pm On Jan 15, 2010
thanks, friend. people, go check it now. i mad 7pounds yesterday working for just 30min online. www.doctorwealth..com
Re: How Nigerian Dropouts Now Making Million $$$ Online ! by Kol: 10:57pm On Jan 15, 2010
Yakubu and co.

Do you love us so much that you are desperate for us to make money by checking the ? there can be only one reason for your persistence. it is a SCAM. period!!. i will not check it, and stop begging people to go check the nonsense. get a job somewhere.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Links On Cassava Exportation Pls / How Do I Get Nafdac Number For My Small Bussiness / [ Needed ] Cheap Article Writers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.