Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,246 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Experts Opinion:best Cassava Specie For Gari Production - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Experts Opinion:best Cassava Specie For Gari Production (1481 Views)

Cassava Farming & Gari Processing Method In Nigeria / Best Cassava Production Plan To Help You Make Money / Real Facts About TRS Gari And Nigerian Garri. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experts Opinion:best Cassava Specie For Gari Production by gr8ofnnetwork(m): 4:54pm On Apr 15, 2017
Please I write to seek the input of Cassava experts in this forum on the best cassava specie for Gari production.
Going into commercial cassava farming with the end product being to process the tubers into Gari. I therefore need your advise on the best stem to plant into to mitigate loss to its barest minimum. Thanks
Re: Experts Opinion:best Cassava Specie For Gari Production by TokyoBulls(m): 10:15pm On Apr 15, 2017
Most species are good for garri production. For yield (good start content and good tubers), use TME 419
gr8ofnnetwork:
Please I write to seek the input of Cassava experts in this forum on the best cassava specie for Gari production.
Going into commercial cassava farming with the end product being to process the tubers into Gari. I therefore need your advise on the best stem to plant into to mitigate loss to its barest minimum. Thanks
Re: Experts Opinion:best Cassava Specie For Gari Production by sen8or(m): 10:29pm On Apr 15, 2017
Nice question, I'm interested in this as well. I also need suggestions on the closest place to lokoja where I can get supply of high yielding cassava stem to buy.
Re: Experts Opinion:best Cassava Specie For Gari Production by ACDONCHRIS: 1:17am On Apr 16, 2017
gr8ofnnetwork:
TME 419.
Re: Experts Opinion:best Cassava Specie For Gari Production by ACDONCHRIS: 1:20am On Apr 16, 2017
sen8or:
Nice question, I'm interested in this as well. I also need suggestions on the closest place to lokoja where I can get supply of high yielding cassava stem to buy.
How many bundles do you intend buying or better still, what's the size of your proposed cassava farm?
Re: Experts Opinion:best Cassava Specie For Gari Production by ACDONCHRIS: 1:53am On Apr 16, 2017
sen8or:
Check this link. We can interact here pls.https://www.nairaland.com/3741888/cassava-farmers-abuja-kogi-nasarawa
Re: Experts Opinion:best Cassava Specie For Gari Production by gr8ofnnetwork(m): 8:35am On Apr 16, 2017
ACDONCHRIS:
TME 419.

Thanks for your input
Re: Experts Opinion:best Cassava Specie For Gari Production by gr8ofnnetwork(m): 8:37am On Apr 16, 2017
TokyoBulls:
Most species are good for garri production. For yield (good start content and good tubers), use TME 419

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Plantain And Banana Farm For Sale / Beans Flour For Moimoi And Akara / Waste 2 Wealth Creation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.