Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,442 members, 7,839,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Ipob Is Getting It Wrong Needs To Restrategize - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob Is Getting It Wrong Needs To Restrategize (3464 Views)

This proves IPOB is the most foolish/useless group on planet PHOTOS / IPOB Is A Threat To Unity, Herdsmen Is Not, Lai Mohammed Tells BBC - FFK Reacts / Joe Igbokwe: IPOB Is A Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ipob Is Getting It Wrong Needs To Restrategize by pazienza(m): 10:12pm On Apr 15, 2017
Noneroone:
how can you infiltrate a system that has phobia for your likes. They already have lived with the fear of Igbo dominance before indenpence and when the chance came through the civil war, they pushed the Igbos aside and immediately implemented the anti igbo agenda, turning the entire establishement into an hausa fulani establisment. They even have a running tacit agreement that no south easterner will hold a position of "trust" again, nor ever will south east recieve infrastructural projects that will place it at par with other regions economically. That is why a south easterner will never be the president, chief of army staff etc, nor recieve huge projects.

This was why they pushed for stella oodua's sack because she violated this "agreement" by attempting to upgrade Eugu airport.
This was why ihejirika was sacked because jonathan violated the "agreement" and gave a "Biafran" the position of army chief. Northerners even called him a biafran who wanted to revenge the war. One major isa even challeged him for tampering with "tradition".

Do u remeber when Amaechi asked why jonathan was treating them as biafrans by allowing Abia to claim ownership of oil well from them? This is to show there are things other nigerians know that Igbo politician are not permitted to know. People like okadigbo and obi wali who knew paid with their lives. Kanu knows this thats why he correctly predicted jonathans defeat. because jonathan tried to fundametaly alter the establisment. To Nigerians suppressing the SE, seen as Igbo egg head and keeping them away from the corridors of power is a sure way of keeping the country united. The north can fight each other but always unite to fight Igbos cos its the only way to keep their interest secure and cotrol their establisment. They will rather outcoup each other than allow igbo "outsider" take those positions and jeopardise their iterests. When it seems they have put an extremist, they will front a moderate to replace him to continue fooling our politicians. That is what they are doing with sanusi and atiku.
Only kanu understands this well and know you cant fight them from within 'cos they monitor Igbos more than you can think. Thats why Ipob is giving them sleepless nights.

I'm aware of the above. But no system is foolproof. Every system has its weak points, more complex systems had been attacked from within and they collapsed. Nigeria is not an exception. I don't want to say more than I had already said.
Udo.

3 Likes

Re: Ipob Is Getting It Wrong Needs To Restrategize by ExplorerReturns(m): 10:12pm On Apr 15, 2017
Noneroone:
how can you infiltrate a system that has phobia for your likes. They already have lived with the fear of Igbo dominance before indenpence and when the chance came through the civil war, they pushed the Igbos aside and immediately implemented the anti igbo agenda, turning the entire establishement into an hausa fulani establisment. They even have a running tacit agreement that no south easterner will hold a position of "trust" again, nor ever will south east recieve infrastructural projects that will place it at par with other regions economically. That is why a south easterner will never be the president, chief of army staff etc, nor recieve huge projects.

This was why they pushed for stella oodua's sack because she violated this "agreement" by attempting to upgrade Eugu airport.
This was why ihejirika was sacked because jonathan violated the "agreement" and gave a "Biafran" the position of army chief. Northerners even called him a biafran who wanted to revenge the war. One major isa even challeged him for tampering with "tradition".

Do u remeber when Amaechi asked why jonathan was treating them as biafrans by allowing Abia to claim ownership of oil well from them? This is to show there are things other nigerians know that Igbo politician are not permitted to know. People like okadigbo and obi wali who knew paid with their lives. Kanu knows this thats why he correctly predicted jonathans defeat. because jonathan tried to fundametaly alter the establisment. To Nigerians suppressing the SE, seen as Igbo egg head and keeping them away from the corridors of power is a sure way of keeping the country united. The north can fight each other but always unite to fight Igbos cos its the only way to keep their interest secure and cotrol their establisment. They will rather outcoup each other than allow igbo "outsider" take those positions and jeopardise their iterests. When it seems they have put an extremist, they will front a moderate to replace him to continue fooling our politicians. That is what they are doing with sanusi and atiku.
Only kanu understands this well and know you cant fight them from within 'cos they monitor Igbos more than you can think. Thats why Ipob is giving them sleepless nights.

my brother I believe we can break this northern dominance through politics. just imagine were all south east and south south governors are all under one ipob party and our senators pushing for constitutional amendment and referendum.
Re: Ipob Is Getting It Wrong Needs To Restrategize by ShootToKill: 10:12pm On Apr 15, 2017
pazienza:

Sometimes, the easiest way to destroy an entity is from within.
The Greeks conquered troy by infiltrating troy. This is why we have moles, spys, double agents, etc, in modern world.

So yes! Biafra can be achieved by infiltrating Nigerian systems with hard core Biafrans who would profess their dying love for Nigeria to the public and act one Nigerian than all, but whose sole aim and objective is to see to Biafran actualization.

We mustnt form a single party to do this. We can infiltrate the existing parties with these high placed assets.

It is a delicate act and would need a highly organized secret organization. Not the type that exposes all its plans on social networks. And it will need time and resources.

My one cent.

And you the Fulanis who control INEC will allow you register a party that will destroy the nigerian system that feeds them? You think the animals will hand you power even if you win?

IPOB has achieved a lot through education, enlightenment and asking questions that nobody ever dared to ask. In less than 2 years IPOB has grown from a largely unknown organization to popular group always on everyone's lips including yorubas and hausas.

IPOB is on the right track, it doesn't have to register as a party in the zoo, it just has to continue propagating the Biafra gospels, subconsciously or consciously you and I can go into active politics as the 'greek gift' with an IPOB state of mind on other platforms and destroy the useless zoo from within.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Is Getting It Wrong Needs To Restrategize by PDJT: 10:13pm On Apr 15, 2017
[s]
NgeneUkwenu:
Onye Mba Mmiri! You guys are betrayers! cool
[/s]
Re: Ipob Is Getting It Wrong Needs To Restrategize by Amarabae(f): 10:13pm On Apr 15, 2017
Noneroone:

exactly. God bless you dear.
One Nigeria is a big fraud. This evil country will never see development, may backwardness never leave its shore.
The only issue I have with Ipob is that they are dragging unwilling people with them, i mean the Southern minorities. They have a right to make their own decision.
Lets focus on a homogenous Igbo nation.

1 Like

Re: Ipob Is Getting It Wrong Needs To Restrategize by ShootToKill: 10:14pm On Apr 15, 2017
pazienza:

Sometimes, the easiest way to destroy an entity is from within.
The Greeks conquered troy by infiltrating troy. This is why we have moles, spys, double agents, etc, in modern world.

So yes! Biafra can be achieved by infiltrating Nigerian systems with hard core Biafrans who would profess their dying love for Nigeria to the public and act one Nigerian than all, but whose sole aim and objective is to see to Biafran actualization.

We mustnt form a single party to do this. We can infiltrate the existing parties with these high placed assets.

It is a delicate act and would need a highly organized secret organization. Not the type that exposes all its plans on social networks. And it will need time and resources.

My one cent.

And you think the Fulanis who control INEC will allow you register a party that will destroy the nigerian system that feeds them? You think the animals will hand you power even if you win at the polls?

IPOB has achieved a lot through education, enlightenment and asking questions that nobody ever dared to ask. In less than 2 years IPOB has grown from a largely unknown organization to popular group always on everyone's lips including yorubas and hausas.

IPOB is on the right track, it doesn't have to register as a party in the zoo, it just has to continue propagating the Biafran gospel, subconsciously or consciously you and I and other pro-Biafrans can go into active politics as the 'greek gift' with an IPOB state of mind on other platforms and destroy the useless zoo from within just as you want.
Re: Ipob Is Getting It Wrong Needs To Restrategize by ExplorerReturns(m): 10:16pm On Apr 15, 2017
pazienza:

I'm aware of the above. But no system is foolproof. Every system has its weak points, more complex system had been attacked from within and they collapsed. Nigeria is not an exception. I don't want to say more than I had already said.
Udo.

you are absolutely correct! we can pull down the system from within. imagine a situation were okorocha is elected president with northern support without the north knowing that Rochas is a member of the secret order of Biafra . in this kind of scenario okorocha will be used to cause heavy damage.
Re: Ipob Is Getting It Wrong Needs To Restrategize by Noneroone(m): 10:32pm On Apr 15, 2017
ExplorerReturns:

my brother I believe we can break this northern dominance through politics. just imagine were all south east and south south governors are all under one ipob party and our senators pushing for constitutional amendment and referendum.
the same zoo senators that hausa/fulani establisment rigged into office?...lol

i believe i've said all.
Re: Ipob Is Getting It Wrong Needs To Restrategize by ExplorerReturns(m): 10:32pm On Apr 15, 2017
even if we don't form political parties we can also sponsor certain individuals who are hard core ipob loyalists to corridors of power so as to achieve our aims.
haven't we heard of Jewish Freemasonry? Jewish Zionist movement etc? these are powerful secret order covert organization who forwarded the Jewish cause, convinced everyone that there was a Holocaust so as to create the independent state of Israel. they infiltrated world governments and caused Europe to be at war with herself!

we Igbos have the human, financial and any other resources needed to operate such discrete organizations and come out victorious in the long run!
Re: Ipob Is Getting It Wrong Needs To Restrategize by ExplorerReturns(m): 10:40pm On Apr 15, 2017
Noneroone:
the same zoo senators that hausa/fulani establisment rigged into office?...lol

i believe i've said all.

we can destabilize these people. we were wielding a lot of political powers before the war. the north is at the top simply because we have allowed them and we have not yet made serious movements to challenge and destabilize the status quo. if the Jewish Zionist movement can achieve this despite the time frame it took them then I believe we can. read about the Rothschild and the Jewish Zionist movement
Re: Ipob Is Getting It Wrong Needs To Restrategize by obailala(m): 10:50pm On Apr 15, 2017
Princesaha:

My Yoruba muslim brother, do you know that they have not shared any food in our Idp camp in Osogbo here. We have not eaten since morning and no hope of food for today. Anyway, I just want to know whether food was shared in your own Idp camp at Mowe there.
Sorry child, God in his infinite mercy will deliver you and your hungry household from starvation.

1 Like

Re: Ipob Is Getting It Wrong Needs To Restrategize by obailala(m): 10:58pm On Apr 15, 2017
Noneroone:
the buhari thing is not true. Our people like biafra with or without buhari thats the truth. Uwazurike's massob was popular before he delved into zoo politics. Despite supporting jonathan, massob lost popularity because ppl saw it as a political party. IPOB is popular because they have demonstrated focus, zeal and isolated themselves from zoo politics in the quest for Biafra restoration. So stop using the buhari hatred stuff as a defence.
Ipob received 98% of its followership post 2015 elections; that isnt something which is even debatable... As for massob, there was never anything popular about them, even with the massive rise of the ipob, massob only still receives little regard today.

1 Like

Re: Ipob Is Getting It Wrong Needs To Restrategize by kingzizzy: 11:07pm On Apr 15, 2017
I want to first address IPOB shootings. By that act by the Nigerian security forces, the Government of Muhammadu Buhari has been heavily damaged on international level by the killings. Many in the international community actually thought the man was a reformed democrat who would encourage the rule of law and improve the abysmal human rights record of Nigeria, he made it much worse. Buhari should have fired the COAS Burutai when he heard that hundreds of Shia Muslims had been massacred to send a strong message to the security forces of Nigeria that impunity and heavy handed methods were no longer acceptable. He didnt. He also exposed himself as a callous person when he refused to view the video recording of the Nigerian Army shooting unarmed IPOB in Aba. Amnesty internstional put the nail on the coffin of Buharis administeration with the report on 150 IPOB gunned down by his administerstion for exercising their constitutional right to protest. The damage done to Buhari is that nobody takes him too serious in the internstional community any more because the measure of a progressing country is its human rights record.

So the killings of Biafrans has won support for Biafra, converted many 'fence sitters' to the cause of Biafra. Even many Igbo Governors are now calling for Kanus release. The IPOB that were killed did not die for nothing, their deaths exposed Nigeria to the world as a country in bondage. We shall honour their memory when we are free.

When it comes to IPOB forming a political party, we should remember that IPOB is organisation that is about leaving Nigeria, not joining it. The way Nigeria is currently structured, it would be a waste of time for anyone to try to form a political party to secede from Nigeria. That political party, even if they win all the political positions in the area they want to secede, will still go to the Nigerian National Assembly where Hausas and Yorubas will be wating to deal with them.

It takes 67% of the votes to get a constitutional change at the National Assembly, so how will any IPOB party get this vote with just the North controling over 60% the votes? Not possible same way restructuring is not possible in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Ipob Is Getting It Wrong Needs To Restrategize by ConqueredWest: 11:11pm On Apr 15, 2017
kingzizzy:
I want to first address IPOB shootings. By that act by the Nigerian security forces, the Government of Muhammadu Buhari has been heavily damaged on international level by the killings. Many in the international community actually thought the man was a reformed democrat who would encourage the rule of law and improve the abysmal human rights record of Nigeria, he made it much worse. Buhari should have fired the COAS Burutai when he heard that hundreds of Shia Muslims had been massacred to send a strong message to the security forces of Nigeria that impunity and heavy handed methods were no longer acceptable. He didnt. He also exposed himself as a callous person when he refused to view the video recording of the Nigerian Army shooting unarmed IPOB in Aba. Amnesty internstional put the nail on the coffin of Buharis administeration with the report on 150 IPOB gunned down by his administerstion for exercising their constitutional right to protest. The damage done to Buhari is that nobody takes him too serious in the internstional community any more because the measure of a progressing country is its human rights record.

So the killings of Biafrans has won support for Biafra, converted many 'fence sitters' to the cause of Biafra. Even many Igbo Governors are now calling for Kanus release. The IPOB that were killed did not die for nothing, their deaths exposed Nigeria to the world as a country in bondage. We shall honour their memory when we are free.

When it comes to IPOB forming a political party, we should remember that IPOB is organisation that is about leaving Nigeria, not joining it. The way Nigeria is currently structured, it would be a waste of time for anyone to try to form a political party to secede from Nigeria. That political party, even if they win all the political positions in the area they want to secede, will still go to the Nigerian National Assembly where Hausas and Yorubas will be wating to deal with them.

It takes 67% of the votes to get a constitutional change at the National Assembly, so how will any IPOB party get this vote with just the North controling over 60% the votes? Not possible same way restructuring is not possible in Nigeria.

God bless you
Re: Ipob Is Getting It Wrong Needs To Restrategize by Noneroone(m): 11:22pm On Apr 15, 2017
ExplorerReturns:

we can destabilize these people. we were wielding a lot of political powers before the war. the north is at the top simply because we have allowed them and we have not yet made serious movements to challenge and destabilize the status quo. if the Jewish Zionist movement can achieve this despite the time frame it took them then I believe we can. read about the Rothschild and the Jewish Zionist movement
having a pro biafran movement like IPOB is different from forming a political party and joining zoo politics. IPOB get her legitimacy through the right to self determination, while zoo base their defence on the indivisibilty of the country. That is why it is difficult to nail kanu through the courts because Nigeria is a signatory to that. It will also be easy to nail any pro biafran reprentative in zoo govt through the court because he has violated his oath. Hausa/fulani has a hegemonic grip on the country by "virtue" of their civil war victory and they therefore own the nigerian political game. You cant beat a man i his own game. The only chance we have is to strenghten the mass movement, continue global awareness and protests and take part in other nations politics subtlely . We have biafrans worldwide but they dont. That is the advantage we have over them and that is our own game!. It may look futile now but soon the moral burden will be too heavy for the US. May be with time we shall employ methods like the one pazienze suggested, but my problem is that its gonna be difficult. Before you infiltrate the system, IPOB ideology must be deeply engraved in the mind of an average Igbo in order to eliminate the problem of trust and betrayal.

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Is Getting It Wrong Needs To Restrategize by ConqueredWest: 11:37pm On Apr 15, 2017
Noneroone:
having a pro biafran movement like IPOB is different from forming a political party and joining zoo politics. IPOB get her legitimacy through the right to self determination, while zoo base their defence on the indivisibilty of the country. That is why it is difficult to nail kanu through the courts because Nigeria is a signatory to that. It will also be easy to nail any pro biafran reprentative in zoo govt through the court because he has violated his oath. Hausa/fulani has a hegemonic grip on the country by "virtue" of their civil war victory and they therefore own the nigerian political game. You cant beat a man i his own game. The only chance we have is to strenghten the mass movement, continue global awareness and protests and take part in other nations politics subtlely . We have biafrans worldwide but they dont. That is the advantage we have over them and that is our own game!. It may look futile now but soon the moral burden will be too heavy for the US. May be with time we shall employ methods like the one pazienze suggested, but my problem is that its gonna be difficult. Before you infiltrate the system, IPOB ideology must be deeply engraved in the mind of an average Igbo in order to eliminate the problem of trust and betrayal.

Brilliant

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Is Getting It Wrong Needs To Restrategize by Noneroone(m): 11:45pm On Apr 15, 2017
obailala:
Ipob received 98% of its followership post 2015 elections; that isnt something which is even debatable... As for massob, there was never anything popular about them, even with the massive rise of the ipob, massob only still receives little regard today.
the statement in bold is a huge lie. Massob's 2005 stay at home order was a huge success across SE and SS. People still followed massob until uwazurike became compromised.
Talking of kanus support, his supporters were always there during jonathans time. He held a big rally in Aba on 30th may 2015 (the thread is here on nairaland) . He had already established radio Biafra then. DSS under jonathan knew he has large followership and decided that ignoring him was better. His arrest under Buhari was what led to the large protest and bigger followership.

1 Like

Re: Ipob Is Getting It Wrong Needs To Restrategize by tollyboy5(m): 5:37am On Apr 16, 2017
Amarabae:
God bless you dear.
One Nigeria is a big fraud. This evil country will never see development, may backwardness never leave its shore.
The only issue I have with Ipob is that they are dragging unwilling people with them, i mean the Southern minorities. They have a right to make their own decision.
Lets focus on a homogenous Igbo nation.
Look at your ugly look with that your natural fat nose ,broad head and flat skull . undecided I thought you were one reasonable fellow I use to like comment not knowing youre just an ignorant old fellow so stupid anough to spill hate speech in media with your real pix. smh later your fellow brothers will keep flocking into Lagos like lost goat of Israel . Hope your chatting from Enugu. I thought you guyz were not slave until you started crying for freedom. Endure your slavery while it last . You just fall my hand seriously

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Is Getting It Wrong Needs To Restrategize by victorvezx(m): 5:37am On Apr 16, 2017
Trying to talk sense into the he'd of an Ipob youth is a waste of time. They are failures themselves. They will never smell Biafra, talk less of to see it
Re: Ipob Is Getting It Wrong Needs To Restrategize by tollyboy5(m): 5:45am On Apr 16, 2017
ExplorerReturns:

so obasanjo didn't swere to uphold the territorial integrity of the nation when he ceded bakassi peninsula, a territory of Nigeria to cameroun?
Don't be a gullible youth Nigeria lost bakassi case at world court, because we were big does not mean we own bakassi do your search Google is your friend some developed country were already supporting cameroun to go to war with Nigeria . and that's what Nigeria avoided which I know iPod would ignorantly go to war front only to show the world how stupid they could be. cool
Re: Ipob Is Getting It Wrong Needs To Restrategize by ExplorerReturns(m): 6:56am On Apr 16, 2017
tollyboy5:

Don't be a gullible youth Nigeria lost bakassi case at world court, because we were big does not mean we own bakassi do your search Google is your friend some developed country were already supporting cameroun to go to war with Nigeria . and that's what Nigeria avoided which I know iPod would ignorantly go to war front only to show the world how stupid they could be. cool

you and every other Nigerian like you should be ashamed of this post. how can you cede a your territory because of one nonsense court ruling that no country has ever obeyed? who even told you that the peninsula never belonged to Nigeria? do you even know it was during the civil war that the agreement to cede the land to cameroun was signed? you have just displayed your ignorance for the world to see. assuming that a world court ruled that Lagos be ceded to Benin republic or sokoto the seat of the sultan be ceded to Niger do you think that Nigeria won't to war about that? shame shame.... shame

1 Like

Re: Ipob Is Getting It Wrong Needs To Restrategize by Amarabae(f): 7:13am On Apr 16, 2017
tollyboy5:

Look at your ugly look with that your natural fat nose ,broad head and flat skull . undecided I thought you were one reasonable fellow I use to like comment not knowing youre just an ignorant old fellow so stupid anough to spill hate speech in media with your real pix. smh later your fellow brothers will keep flocking into Lagos like lost goat of Israel . Hope your chatting from Enugu. I thought you guyz were not slave until you started crying for freedom. Endure your slavery while it last . You just fall my hand seriously
The irony of an ugly guy calling someone ugly,do you know how unattractive and gayish you look.
go and learn manners,you oshiomole replica.

3 Likes

Re: Ipob Is Getting It Wrong Needs To Restrategize by frakdon(m): 7:54am On Apr 16, 2017
Amarabae:

The irony of an ugly guy calling someone ugly,do you know how unattractive and gayish you look.
where in abuja do you stay come let's celebrate easter together?

If that's ok with you.
Re: Ipob Is Getting It Wrong Needs To Restrategize by ExplorerReturns(m): 8:05am On Apr 16, 2017
Amarabae:

lol no mind the guy. he is not happy that you didn't support them.

the guy truely looks gayish and ugly and to compound his woes, he claimed being an atheist. dude is just pained!

1 Like

Re: Ipob Is Getting It Wrong Needs To Restrategize by ExplorerReturns(m): 8:06am On Apr 16, 2017
tollyboy5:

dude you are just pained ! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ipob Is Getting It Wrong Needs To Restrategize by ExplorerReturns(m): 8:07am On Apr 16, 2017
tollyboy5:

dude you are just pained ! grin grin grin

you can follow the awolowo way

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Is Getting It Wrong Needs To Restrategize by Amarabae(f): 8:25am On Apr 16, 2017
ExplorerReturns:

lol no mind the guy. he is not happy that you didn't support them.

the guy truely looks gayish and ugly and to compound his woes, he claimed being an atheist. dude is just pained!
only efulefu Igbos want One Nigeria, how can I love an evil country that hate my people with passion. lets stop the pretence pls.
There is no true unity without love, but Nigeria don't want it that way.
you continue to marginalise a people and expect them to keep quiet, they humiliated stella odua as Aviation minister, whats her crime? She upgrated Enugu airport. They hate it that South east got its first international airport.
thats just a tip of their "one nigeria".
Restructure Nigeria or Divide.#simple
Re: Ipob Is Getting It Wrong Needs To Restrategize by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 16, 2017
Amarabae:

only efulefu Igbos want One Nigeria, how can I love an evil country that hate my people with passion. lets stop the pretence pls.
There is no true unity without love, but Nigeria don't want it that way.
you continue to marginalise a people and expect them to keep quiet, they humiliated stella odua as Aviation minister, whats her crime? She upgrated Enugu airport. They hate it that South east got its first international airport.
thats just a tip of their "one nigeria".

I love one Nigeria. make Una no block my oyel well
Re: Ipob Is Getting It Wrong Needs To Restrategize by Amarabae(f): 8:30am On Apr 16, 2017
onyenze123:

I love one Nigeria. make Una no block my oyel well
happy easter.
Re: Ipob Is Getting It Wrong Needs To Restrategize by SuperS1Panther: 8:31am On Apr 16, 2017
ExplorerReturns:

so obasanjo didn't swere to uphold the territorial integrity of the nation when he ceded bakassi peninsula, a territory of Nigeria to cameroun?

The Constitution OBJ swore to uphold does not recognise Bakassi Peninsula as part of Nigeria, because Gowon signed it away to Cameroon over 20years ago before the judgement on Bakassi.

Nigeria was merely fighting for what is not hers again, probably for ego sake.
Re: Ipob Is Getting It Wrong Needs To Restrategize by ExplorerReturns(m): 8:36am On Apr 16, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

The Constitution OBJ swore to uphold does not recognise Bakassi Peninsula as part of Nigeria, because Gowon signed it away to Cameroon over 20years ago before the judgement on Bakassi.

Nigeria was merely fighting for what is not hers again, probably for ego sake.

is that not a shame? is it because the iron dwellers are minority! are you trying to tell Mr that obasanjo will give out Lagos or sokoto being the seat of the sultan because of an agreement gowon signed 20 years ago?
Re: Ipob Is Getting It Wrong Needs To Restrategize by Princesaha: 8:40am On Apr 16, 2017
tollyboy5:

Eiyaaa.....Pele my Yoruba muslim brother. That girl's comments pained our muslim skull nobi small. Anyway, that famous rat poison Otapiapia is sold in all Idp camps nah. I learnt it is even cheaper in that your Idp camp in Mowe there than it is in Osogbo here. Just make use of it ok.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

TENSION In Umuahia As Security Vans Flood Nnamdi Kanu's Hometown. / Biafra - The Effect Of Wartime Mass Starvation. (kwashiorkor) / BREAKING!!Tension As Heavy Protest Rocks APC Secretariat After This Happened(Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.