Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,738 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

This proves IPOB is the most foolish/useless group on planet PHOTOS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This proves IPOB is the most foolish/useless group on planet PHOTOS (3991 Views)

Most Foolish President: How Buhari Set Tinibu Up For Disgrace / Goodluck Ebele Jonathan:the Most Foolish Politician In Nigeria / This Proves How Gullible Nigerians Are. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This proves IPOB is the most foolish/useless group on planet PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 25, 2020
IPOB interviewed wounded member till he dies instead of going to the hospital VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XB59Virkxk0

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This proves IPOB is the most foolish/useless group on planet PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 25, 2020
A member is dying all you can think is an interview

4 Likes

Re: This proves IPOB is the most foolish/useless group on planet PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 25, 2020
Mynd44 the video has been updated. There was a mistake so I removed it

2 Likes

Re: This proves IPOB is the most foolish/useless group on planet PHOTOS by ThatFairGuy1: 9:51am On Aug 25, 2020
What is expected of who's ever ready to follow Kanu sheepishly without recourse.
This and how they behaves online and offline speaks of who they're.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This proves IPOB is the most foolish/useless group on planet PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 25, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
What is expected of who's ever ready to follow Kanu sheepishly without recourse.

How them go shoot your member instead of taking him to the hospital you're interviewing him. This people na real mumu o.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This proves IPOB is the most foolish/useless group on planet PHOTOS by Brandstudio01: 9:58am On Aug 25, 2020
Chief the guys are fighting for what they believe. Fight for yours.

After all something must kill a man.
A failure they said is a man who never dare

There is a wealthy difference between news makers and a coward.

Where I cut cap for the guys is the gut to withstand a fully armed uniform men with a bare hand keeping in mind they could loose their life on the process. Because average being like you and i will run away from the scene

I'm sure you can't, even for a fee

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: This proves IPOB is the most foolish/useless group on planet PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 25, 2020
Brandstudio01:
Ok
This matter pass ok o. This group is filled with illiterates

4 Likes

Re: This proves IPOB is the most foolish/useless group on planet PHOTOS by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 25, 2020
Brandstudio01:

After all something must kill a man

Not this kind death my brother. If it was not an illiterate he for take the guy to hospital now the guy is in their morning list of dead members. And luckily I have the video.
The young man was filled with life. Is better he died in the hospital struggling than to die foolishly receiving an interview

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This proves IPOB is the most foolish/useless group on planet PHOTOS by Stand4YorubaIgbo: 10:02am On Aug 25, 2020
The nnamdi kalu they are dying for where his he but my problem is that dss are d curse of all diz, why attacking pple who are just praying. The Dss and military to do d same by attacking bandit,boko haram and killer herdsmen d way they are doing unharmed civilian

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This proves IPOB is the most foolish/useless group on planet PHOTOS by Stand4YorubaIgbo: 10:15am On Aug 25, 2020
BehindBiafra:

This matter pass ok o. This group is filled with illiterates
na so I dey see am, someone is dying they are given him interview...
Re: This proves IPOB is the most foolish/useless group on planet PHOTOS by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 25, 2020
Stand4YorubaIgbo:

Someone who is enlightened cant do this
Re: This proves IPOB is the most foolish/useless group on planet PHOTOS by oyatz(m): 11:12am On Aug 25, 2020
Brandstudio01:

After all something must kill a man.
A failure they said is a man who never dare

There is a wealthy difference between news makers and a cowards.

Where I cut cap for the guys is the gut to withstand a fully armed uniform men with a bare hand keeping in mind they could loose their life on the process. Because average being like you and i will run away from the scene

I'm sure you can't, even for a fee

Does IPOB place those members you said confront the armed security officers on Life Insurance?

1 Like

Re: This proves IPOB is the most foolish/useless group on planet PHOTOS by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 25, 2020
oyatz:

Does IPOB place those members you said confront the armed security officers on Life Insurance?

All they care is how to be a nuisance. This boy death touch me walai. A vibrant boy all because he mixed with miscreants

1 Like

Re: This proves IPOB is the most foolish/useless group on planet PHOTOS by Admissionclass: 11:23am On Aug 25, 2020
what this people are facing will befall you and your race soon ,and yours shall be x2 what goes around comes around even better good job keep it up behind biafra as always..

4 Likes

Re: This proves IPOB is the most foolish/useless group on planet PHOTOS by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 25, 2020
Admissionclass:
what this people are facing will befall you and your race soon ,and yours shall be x2 what goes around comes around even better good job keep it up behind biafra as always..

My race is Igbo if u dont know. Because am Igbo I should support stupidity. Somebody is dying you're making interview till they gave up the ghost. Ans then if I dont support I am afonja. Wakeup

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: This proves IPOB is the most foolish/useless group on planet PHOTOS by Peacemaker5129(f): 11:28am On Aug 25, 2020
Admissionclass:
stale

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This proves IPOB is the most foolish/useless group on planet PHOTOS by wingmanIII: 11:29am On Aug 25, 2020
If you give attention and follow the activities of the most foolish group on earth, what are you?
Only an equally foolish person will be so obsessed and give all this attention to a most foolish group.

1 Like

Re: This proves IPOB is the most foolish/useless group on planet PHOTOS by kingzizzy: 11:37am On Aug 25, 2020
BehindBiafra:
IPOB interviewed wounded member till he dies instead of going to the hospital VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XB59Virkxk0

What proof do you have that he died? Why are you also not questioning your security forces who shot him?

1 Like

Re: This proves IPOB is the most foolish/useless group on planet PHOTOS by illicit(m): 11:38am On Aug 25, 2020
I can't get my self killed for any reason whatsoever
Re: This proves IPOB is the most foolish/useless group on planet PHOTOS by Admissionclass: 11:39am On Aug 25, 2020
BehindBiafra:

My race is Igbo if u dont know. Because am Igbo I should support stupidity. Somebody is dying you're making interview till they gave up the ghost. Ans then if I dont support I am afonja. Wakeup

afonja fool who are you decieving? yes they are igbos who don't support biafra but they do not come online to insult their people like you are doing .your turn is coming just chill let me tell you something you can never get freedom without spilling blood afonja you are wise abi? you must surely spill blood of your people before you can be free from this contraption called Nigeria no amounr of wisdom on earth can change that to have a youruba nation you must first spill Yoruba blood first.

4 Likes

Re: This proves IPOB is the most foolish/useless group on planet PHOTOS by yemmight(m): 11:53am On Aug 25, 2020
Most those that go out fighting the government are touts, jobless and illiterates. Have you seen any educated, wealthy iBo man joins any protest? Some of them who join them on Nairaland do that because they are Ibos who do not want to say the truth.

1 Like

Re: This proves IPOB is the most foolish/useless group on planet PHOTOS by SouthNigerian: 11:56am On Aug 25, 2020
You read foolishness IPOBians but I read barbarism and horror of the Government

1 Like

Re: This proves IPOB is the most foolish/useless group on planet PHOTOS by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 25, 2020
Admissionclass:

afonja fool who are you decieving? yes they are igbos who don't support biafra but they do not come online to insult their people like you are doing .your turn is coming just chill let me tell you something you can never get freedom without spilling blood afonja you are wise abi? you must surely spill blood of your people before you can be free from this contraption called Nigeria no amounr of wisdom on earth can change that to have a youruba nation you must first spill Yoruba blood first.
IPOB is not our people bro. They are the ones making things hard. The earlier u understand not everybody in your tribe will support you the earlier for u.
Re: This proves IPOB is the most foolish/useless group on planet PHOTOS by Admissionclass: 12:02pm On Aug 25, 2020
BehindBiafra:

IPOB is not our people bro. They are the ones making things hard. The earlier u understand not everybody in your tribe will support you the earlier for u.

I have heard you continue you mission all the best.
Re: This proves IPOB is the most foolish/useless group on planet PHOTOS by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 12:03pm On Aug 25, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
[
BehindBiafra:

How them go shoot your member instead of taking him to the hospital you're interviewing him. This people na real mumu o.
qu
Stand4YorubaIgbo:
The nnamdi kalu they are dying for where his he but my problem is that dss are d curse of all diz, why attacking pple who are just praying. The Dss and military to do d same by attacking bandit,boko haram and killer herdsmen d way they are doing unharmed civilian
Stand4YorubaIgbo:
SouthNigerian:
You read foolishness IPOBians but I read barbarism and horror of the Government
yemmight:
Most those that go out fighting the government are touts, jobless and illiterates. Have you seen any educated, wealthy iBo man joins any protest? Some of them who join them on Nairaland do that because they are Ibos who do not want to say the truth.
This is why they brought a 35 year old man and wore him Buhari's facial mask and told you morons that he's Buhari and you quickly believed without asking questions. So no of you morons were able to observe that the guy in the video is clearly younger than the dead man lying down because the guy in the video does not have beards like the dead man? Foolish animals from the zoo.

2 Likes

Re: This proves IPOB is the most foolish/useless group on planet PHOTOS by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:04pm On Aug 25, 2020
So OP, you cannot write about the foolishness of Buhari, the Nigerian Army and police watching thousands of Nigerians dying daily

Nothing was written about those who shot him undecided

And you lied!!! According to your video, the guy wasn't dead, he's still alive!!!

From your picture, their shirt is similar but slightly different!

The guy interviewed had a touch of red while the one in the picture had white!!!

So find another lie!!!

The joke is on you!!!

Rubbish post from zombies!!!

3 Likes

Re: This proves IPOB is the most foolish/useless group on planet PHOTOS by Stalwert: 12:15pm On Aug 25, 2020
Ipob like terrorism has its root to poverty, poverty breeds foolishness. Poverty alleviation is required.
Re: This proves IPOB is the most foolish/useless group on planet PHOTOS by Nwaotu10(m): 12:32pm On Aug 25, 2020
BehindBiafra:

Stop claiming to be Igbo.

#shame
Re: This proves IPOB is the most foolish/useless group on planet PHOTOS by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 25, 2020
Re: This proves IPOB is the most foolish/useless group on planet PHOTOS by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 25, 2020
TRUTHaDDICTED:
[quThis is why they brought a 35 year old man and wore him Buhari's facial mask and told you morons that he's Buhari and you quickly believed without asking questions. So no of you morons were able to observe that the guy in the video is clearly younger than the dead man lying down because the guy in the video does not have beards like the dead man? Foolish animals from the zoo.

I thought your p0rnstar leader said is surgery so it's now a mask confused lots
Re: This proves IPOB is the most foolish/useless group on planet PHOTOS by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 1:08pm On Aug 25, 2020
BehindBiafra:

I thought your p0rnstar leader said is surgery so it's now a mask confused lots
You have chosen ignorance and that's too bad for your mental psyche, you're probably irredeemable.
Re: This proves IPOB is the most foolish/useless group on planet PHOTOS by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 25, 2020
TRUTHaDDICTED:
You have chosen ignorance and that's too bad for your mental psyche, you're probably irredeemable.

Common shift one side. A mask and surgery are two different things. Confused lots

(1) (2) (Reply)

Voter's Card Bearing Christian Names Are Been Littered On Abuja Roads (video) / Peter Obi Being Measured By His Tailor For Another Black Suit(photo) / Fg Provides Heavy Security For Tompolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.