Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,328 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Piuni Business Opportunity - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Piuni Business Opportunity (372 Views)

My Piuni Experience / Earn Residual Income From Piuni Telecommunications / Piuni Telecommunications Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Piuni Business Opportunity by rasheedgafar(m): 7:02pm On Apr 15, 2017
PIUNI OPPORTUNITY

#CUSTOMER - Here you buy Piuni products and services for personal use (voucher).

#AGENT- You buy Piuni products and services in wholesales prices for onward retailing and personal use. (voucher).

#AFFILIATE - This is the medium at which you combine the two afore mentioned ways plus recruiting/prospecting while you earn bonuses and commissions from group sales.

The company also has four(4) packages in which one can become an affiliate :

(1). Pro-affiliate - $40 - Here you have access to the company's platform and marketing tools to retail the products and services. Also you get $1000 voucher.

(2).Basic affiliate - $140 - Gets access to the platform and marketing tools, gets $10,000 in retail credit stock (voucher) + $20 complimentary voucher to sample family and friends. Also it gives room for you to earn all bonuses and commission as per compensation plan, and earn up to 20 binary pairs daily in 2 cycles.

(3).Premium affiliate - $540 - This gives you access to the platform and marketing tools, $100,000 +$80 complimentary voucher and 40 binary pairs daily in 2 cycles (4). Family pack - Gives you all of the above mentioned and also $700,000 worth of voucher + $560 complimentary voucher.

One time payment, real time business platform. The company has no inventory or autoship requirements , no flushing, no demotion, no rank reversal. At Piuni, it's accumulative reward system, daily activities =daily income

At Piuni, you earn up to 80% of the daily credit volume whenever an agent/customer buy or uses any of our value transfer services across the globe.

To earn and share from our retail commission, it is required of an affiliate to refer at least one customer and achieve at least one dollar in daily sales of our value transfer services across the globe.

Piuni gives you an opportunity to earn massively: imagine you earning $10 on pro - affiliate pack, $100 on premium affiliate pack, $700 on family pack (as you directly refer them). Check my profile to get my contact

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Working For Yourself Is Awesome / Granites In Large-quantity For Sale / BIGLESSON: How I Started My Business - Mike Adenuga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.