Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Road Safety Officials Beaten In Anambra By Angry Mob. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Road Safety Officials Beaten In Anambra By Angry Mob. Photos (41600 Views)

Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) / Thief Caught At Shoprite In Lagos, Rescued From Being Lynched By Mob. Photos / Childless Woman Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Road Safety Officials Beaten In Anambra By Angry Mob. Photos by yemitty203: 9:43am On Apr 16, 2017
topgear:
I weep for my dear nigeria.
For a long while now. No good news. All I see is a heavily failed state.
I think we need military rule again.
This just spoilt my morning.
Road safely officials asking for bride.
We need a revolution,quite sad.
((spits on D floor nd walks away))
bribe not bride
Re: Road Safety Officials Beaten In Anambra By Angry Mob. Photos by steppin: 9:46am On Apr 16, 2017
sarrki:

The thing pinch am

So greetings Don turn to something chai
Greetings indeed. You might as well as leak her ass while doing it. If I hear say Na greetings be that.
Anyway, that's as far as you can go... If only wishes were horses...

2 Likes

Re: Road Safety Officials Beaten In Anambra By Angry Mob. Photos by bootylady101(f): 9:53am On Apr 16, 2017
topgear:

bros ,no go yet o,abeg come cover where u spit na
Re: Road Safety Officials Beaten In Anambra By Angry Mob. Photos by omenkaLives(m): 9:54am On Apr 16, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
You know whether him be Policeman?
Aswear. That guy fit be. cheesy
Re: Road Safety Officials Beaten In Anambra By Angry Mob. Photos by SycophanticGoat: 9:55am On Apr 16, 2017
Amarabae:

same to you.
am sure you and sarrki will enjoy Aisha rice today,you guys are doing a great job for her husband.

Chai! How fine girl go savage like this eh? grin cheesy grin cheesy

I been think say na only ugly girls get bad mouth, but you wan finish omenkalives and sarrki like say dem no get family.. Chai!! grin grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Road Safety Officials Beaten In Anambra By Angry Mob. Photos by depezee(m): 9:58am On Apr 16, 2017
Adebowale89:

what effect does the two region brought to my personality?

am I getting fuel for free?
the food am eating, was it imported from ss/se?

what effect is that two region u mentioned implementing in my personality?

If your claim is true, you should support the call for establishment of BIAFRAN state.

God blees you!
Re: Road Safety Officials Beaten In Anambra By Angry Mob. Photos by miketayo(m): 10:00am On Apr 16, 2017
topgear:

God bless u.. We definitely need military rule again

1 Like

Re: Road Safety Officials Beaten In Anambra By Angry Mob. Photos by Carter4luv(m): 10:03am On Apr 16, 2017
Some of the accident on the express high way is cause be dis hoodlums of road safety, dis was exactly what happened along enugu-abia express way, stopped her vehicle cus of money, wen d driver refuse to comply dey seized his drivers license, it made us to spend time with dem. Instead of road safing lives dey are busy road taking bribe. God will punish dem all. #idiot road safety..
Re: Road Safety Officials Beaten In Anambra By Angry Mob. Photos by Adebowale89(m): 10:07am On Apr 16, 2017
depezee:

If your claim is true, you should support the call for establishment of BIAFRAN state.

God blees you!

I ve no basis in the superstition called Biafra

I'm stating the fact that, no matter how chameleon change its colour, it still doesn't change its specie name "chameleon"

is it not the same corrupt politicians that's ruling Nigeria that will still rule the Biafra if eventually destiny makes it to come to pass

2 Likes

Re: Road Safety Officials Beaten In Anambra By Angry Mob. Photos by ogbiwa: 10:35am On Apr 16, 2017
Lol. I was actually shocked seeing a soldier collecting N50 bribe while travelling yesterday. He was even giving change. Really never thought they collect bribe. My respect for them now reducing
Re: Road Safety Officials Beaten In Anambra By Angry Mob. Photos by depezee(m): 10:38am On Apr 16, 2017
Adebowale89:

I ve no basis in the superstition called Biafra

I'm stating the fact that, no matter how chameleon change its colour, it still doesn't change its specie name "chameleon"

is it not the same corrupt politicians that's ruling Nigeria that will still rule the Biafra if eventually destiny makes it to come to pass

Your comparison of Nigerian political system with Chameleon is not true.

Nigeria is a multi-ethnic, multi-tribal and multi-cultural society with different agenda.

Pressure on the country called Nigeria can only reduce when people of like minds, idea and tribes exist in their own enclaves.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Road Safety Officials Beaten In Anambra By Angry Mob. Photos by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 16, 2017
drake2000x:

Afonjas. They will weep, weep and weep but when you tell them to divide this country for all these nonsesne to end, they say no. But they want revolution? Go and revolution yourself there!
bro you know get sense
is this happening in afonjas land or Igbo land
ethnicity would kill you Aameen
Re: Road Safety Officials Beaten In Anambra By Angry Mob. Photos by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 16, 2017
sarrki:

Amara baby
Happy Easter
bros fear ALlaah

1 Like

Re: Road Safety Officials Beaten In Anambra By Angry Mob. Photos by OnePunchMan: 11:12am On Apr 16, 2017
They should disgrace these people more often... it will help curb the corruption they shamelessly display on Nigerian roads
Re: Road Safety Officials Beaten In Anambra By Angry Mob. Photos by juman(m): 11:23am On Apr 16, 2017
A country one cannot be proud of.
Re: Road Safety Officials Beaten In Anambra By Angry Mob. Photos by watered(m): 11:31am On Apr 16, 2017
Failed state
Re: Road Safety Officials Beaten In Anambra By Angry Mob. Photos by Bollinger(m): 11:34am On Apr 16, 2017
topgear:

Road safely officials asking for bribe.

That is exactly what Nigeria needs. There are no two way around it. It is either that or war. If not, the cycle will continue till eternity.
Re: Road Safety Officials Beaten In Anambra By Angry Mob. Photos by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 16, 2017
topgear:

Question is- what is the federal government doing about these? Bribery, Harassment and brutality are no minor issues, look at what is happening in USA for example. We simply have an anachronistic, clueless and lazy political class.

3 Likes

Re: Road Safety Officials Beaten In Anambra By Angry Mob. Photos by dfo12(m): 11:51am On Apr 16, 2017
[quote author=drake2000x post=55607852]

Afonjas. They will weep, weep and weep but when you tell them to divide this country for all these nonsesne to end, they say no. But they want revolution? Go and revolution yourself there!

Go and revolution yourself there. That part got me grin grin grin, .

2 Likes

Re: Road Safety Officials Beaten In Anambra By Angry Mob. Photos by MrOreo(m): 11:56am On Apr 16, 2017
topgear:

See spit everywhere, like say na only u dey waka for d road undecided
This is why I give peopl rabbies

Re: Road Safety Officials Beaten In Anambra By Angry Mob. Photos by Mbediogu(m): 12:28pm On Apr 16, 2017
in Imo State, they are taking 20 to 30t to issue licences.
Re: Road Safety Officials Beaten In Anambra By Angry Mob. Photos by BetaThings: 12:35pm On Apr 16, 2017
Adebowale89:

divide the country for what? must we follow the same route to be right? even u and your other family members cannot reason the same way. so why shud a whole recognise and intelligent region reason the same way with u?

anyone who refuse to be under una umbrella is your enemy. seriously the religion that fit Igbo is Islam with una "by fire by force companionship"

Has Muslims tried to convert you by force
And are Muslims saying "by fire, by force"?
Looks like you need to take some time away from your pastors and do some independent reading
Re: Road Safety Officials Beaten In Anambra By Angry Mob. Photos by mikolo80: 12:39pm On Apr 16, 2017
Omoluabi16:
bro, lose confidence in our government. I probably hate them.lastma, kai, e.t.c.These people are poorly remunerated, I'm sure they feel enough shame begging, and asking for #50 some of them do not even have traffic education..na just survival things. Breaks my heart to just see that guy manhandling the official.
tunda faya dem and dia family (parents and children). who force them to take the job. police officers wen de collect 120 per month, recruits 50k. how many teachers are collecting that yet they still export and jail and shoot some unlucky ppl because of #20.they're all lucky I didn't finish in army or John cult in university. dem for prefer to go face Boko than stay on road wia I pass
Re: Road Safety Officials Beaten In Anambra By Angry Mob. Photos by Justiceleague1: 12:47pm On Apr 16, 2017
There are 4 things i know for certainty on here..
1. This is very wrong
2. There are legal ways of getting redress for erring govt officials
3. The authorities should ensure that the erring officers and that/those guys taking the law into their hands should be brought to justice and...ahem!
4. Ahem!..if it was emm happening in some brown_ruff region,i know for certainty that all flying agbadas and brownish_white bubas would be on the ground prostrating and dobaleing grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Road Safety Officials Beaten In Anambra By Angry Mob. Photos by Adebowale89(m): 1:02pm On Apr 16, 2017
BetaThings:

Has Muslims tried to convert you by force
And are Muslims saying "by fire, by force"?
Looks like you need to take some time away from your pastors and do some independent reading

I stayed with Muslim, live with them. they see non Muslim as irrelevant human being...

so gbagbe pastor dis and dt, you're not talking to a religion fanatics

2 Likes

Re: Road Safety Officials Beaten In Anambra By Angry Mob. Photos by Mcreloaded(m): 1:24pm On Apr 16, 2017
If road safety finish dealing with you the you will know police is your friend
Road safety a bunch of evil doers
Re: Road Safety Officials Beaten In Anambra By Angry Mob. Photos by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 16, 2017
Good job, if i dey dat area, i go give that FRSC guy a dirty slap, i HATE FRSC with passion
Re: Road Safety Officials Beaten In Anambra By Angry Mob. Photos by yomz1e(m): 1:51pm On Apr 16, 2017
boys are hungry!
Re: Road Safety Officials Beaten In Anambra By Angry Mob. Photos by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 16, 2017
ogbiwa:
Lol. I was actually shocked seeing a soldier collecting N50 bribe while travelling yesterday. He was even giving change. Really never thought they collect bribe. My respect for them now reducing

come North East, they even get 1000 naira change just for that 50 naira. infact if you dey travel alot & need smaller change. Those guys will change over 10k into 50 & 100 naira for you b4 you reach ur destination
Re: Road Safety Officials Beaten In Anambra By Angry Mob. Photos by BABANGBALI: 2:02pm On Apr 16, 2017
Why did they beated only men and did not beated the women?
Re: Road Safety Officials Beaten In Anambra By Angry Mob. Photos by akigbemaru: 3:14pm On Apr 16, 2017
Eddygourdo:
They should have used koboko on him. Nevertheless its nott good to have sustained assault on an officer of the law. But this is nigeria where there is no law. So biko beat his corrupt ass wella
Re: Road Safety Officials Beaten In Anambra By Angry Mob. Photos by Adspark: 3:47pm On Apr 16, 2017
Federal road safety corps, pls is that a federal road?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Enters His Neighbor's Room, Beats The Wife And Later Carried Her To Hospital / Skeleton Of Gabby Petito's Fiance Discovered In Florida's Swamp(Pics) / Woman Arrested For Beating Daughter To Death In Ogun (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.