Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen (49123 Views)

Goldie Idowu, Tboss' Sister In Bikini (Photos) / Tboss Sister Reacts To Kemen Getting Attention Like Other Ex Housemates / Tboss' Sister, Wendy, Unfollows AY Because He No Longer Campaigned For Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by thegreengooner(m): 10:02am On Apr 16, 2017
UgojiC:

Ok. Point noted

Less I forget pls what's your take on the apology he rendered. Thanks

The apology is accepted no doubt, but the issue remains that his disqualification should ordinarily exclude him from associated publicity.

Disqualification is not equal to Eviction from the house.
Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 16, 2017
She is still looking for attention.
Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by mizzyboy007: 10:02am On Apr 16, 2017
librangyps:
So Kemen has the audacity to reply because he has perverted supporters.
Disgusting pig!
You are the disgusting pig...mumu.

1 Like

Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by mascot87(m): 10:03am On Apr 16, 2017
You are all jobless, Kemen this Tboss that. How that one take help me locate billions stolen so I go fit blow the whistle? There matter na there matter and if them like them fit carry am for head as long as they wish no. Everyone with him own.
Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 16, 2017
KAYD007:
From the comments on this thread....you will come to understand the minds of the average Nigerian and their propensity to support evil and corrupt practices....I mean just see them....so disgusting and shameful to say the least.
I tire o.... Mental midgets everywhere.
Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by thegreengooner(m): 10:05am On Apr 16, 2017
Flamzey00:
She is jealous cos kemen gets more attention than her blacksmith sis. Kemen is just a cool dude wey conji mess up for BBN.; Tboss "White witch" should beta face her private jets boifwend and free Kemen alone.. That guy still get future.

This comment is what is wrong in Nigeria.

Konji should never mess you up. As a real man you must learn to exercise self control.

If you listened to T-Boss when she spoke about the private jets you would have heard her say that she didn't accept their overtures so in no way would she be tripped over N25m.

Keywords: Did Not Accept Overtures

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 16, 2017
librangyps:
Disgusting pig!
And u also have d audacity to shook mouth for mattwrmwey no concern u.u just carry anoda person matter for head like wig

1 Like

Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by Donjazzy12(m): 10:10am On Apr 16, 2017
thegreengooner:

The show is rated 18 meaning that there will be some nudity.

There is a video showing him checking for the moving cameras before going under the sheets. He was confronted by Big Brother and he confessed that what the video showed is what he did.

I don't recall her asking him to stop. Based on what has been shown, the first she knew of it was when the video was played back to her.

Any sexual penetration without consent is rape.

My wife will NEVER call me a rapist because I will always obtain consent before intercourse.

NO means No, even in marriage.
Another funny skit. How do you know he penetrated her?
Have you realized that everything you have been saying so far is based on her own account? She said this, she said that? O boy make woman no send you on a journey of no return one day. You are yet to understand how manipulative a woman can be. People like you easily fall prey to manipulative women. In a court of law, she won't stand a chance. Because if what you said is true, she claimed she was not aware of what happened until she was shown the video, so how can she claim rape? Everything happened under the sheets . What is the proof that he penetrated her with his fingers? And she still did not wake up. Question for you: Where is her proof that she was penetrated?

Based on your position, do you ask your wife for permission to touch, kiss and make love to her. Do you obtain your kids permission before removing their clothes to bath them? Because if you don't, you have crossed a line and is liable for sexual harassment and or rape!

1 Like

Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by Donjazzy12(m): 10:12am On Apr 16, 2017
thegreengooner:

The apology is accepted no doubt, but the issue remains that his disqualification should ordinarily exclude him from associated publicity.

Disqualification is not equal to Eviction from the house.
You are completely wrong on all accounts here. Do you know the disqualification clause of the game show?
Do you?

1 Like

Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by kunlesmiles(m): 10:17am On Apr 16, 2017
Dis guy already apologised,abi una wan remove am from planet earth?,besides dis T boss sis talks too much,guess she wants to be famous too
Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by Donjazzy12(m): 10:19am On Apr 16, 2017
thegreengooner:

Everything between Bisola and TTT was consensual.

Everything between Marvis and Efe was also consensual.

Even when the issue of Debbie kissing Bassey came up, Bassey said he was awake and aware.

There was only one case of sexual assault in the house and that was Kemen on T-Boss.

For the record I'm not a fan of T-Boss but I choose to stand for what is right.
You are standing for what TBoss exactly want you to stand up to! You are among the people she manipulated.
You have still not answered the question. Did they ask for permission FIRST before the kissing and or BJ? That is the contentious clause.
Did Debbie ask for permission FIRST before the kissing?
That is the question you are dodging.

1 Like

Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by Skoopy(m): 10:19am On Apr 16, 2017
missnawty:
Crucify Kemen then! Go to the court of law and file a case against him since his apology is not enof. If men were God ! Haba!
Same show ur sis bared her boobs on live tv and ur dad even sent her the pix oo smh

Assuming it wasn't on TV, it would be a case of attempted Rape. Place yourself in that position, what would be your reaction or those of your love once?
Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by bellair: 10:21am On Apr 16, 2017
librangyps:
Disgusting pig!

You are actually an slowpoke. You should not be allowed near a phone talk less of social media

1 Like

Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by olaide92(m): 10:21am On Apr 16, 2017
I don't think kemem can be tried in Nigeria, you can correct me. he committed the offence on South African soil. they should go to South Africa and try him. we are more concerned about the missing billions angry

1 Like

Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by mployer(m): 10:23am On Apr 16, 2017
KAYD007:
From the comments on this thread....you will come to understand the minds of the average Nigerian and their propensity to support evil and corrupt practices....I mean just see them....so disgusting and shameful to say the least.

What is more evil than a deliberate attempt to bring someone down?

He already served his punishment and God is still raising him up. You guys better deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by Zane2point4(m): 10:25am On Apr 16, 2017
kennyblaze007:
I can c arrongacy in this Tboss family.. They are so fucking bittered...Thank God BBNaija is over...I cnt bare saying Tboss and her ugly attitude on my TV screen... This people still feel important.. I cn only imagine how much they must have been crucifying Efe in their huz..

Honestly it got to a point i stopped watching BBN blc of her arrongance and proud face,
Its obvious her lack of manners is inbuilt from the family.

1 Like

Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by nathlas(m): 10:28am On Apr 16, 2017
she want attention from d viewers also,, she want to do one trending since she no participate in bbn

1 Like

Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by holysaint1(m): 10:29am On Apr 16, 2017
librangyps:
Disgusting pig!

Sistah puleeeezz

1 Like

Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by BrutalJab: 10:32am On Apr 16, 2017
librangyps:
Disgusting pig!
You are the disgusting pig here.

Haven't he apologized? To slap you just dey hungry me. Hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by rjne08: 10:39am On Apr 16, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Na your entire family and generation be disgusting pigs!
I repeat Kemen did no wrong. It was a game. TBoss set him up and he even apologized. TBoss is cursed! And so are her supporters
please mind your language .
Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by babadee1(m): 10:40am On Apr 16, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Funny you. Somebody fingered her and she couldn't react quickly and immediately? Men like you are easily deceived and out maneuvered by manipulative women.
Did you see him fingering her? Did you see her period? Where is the evidence that he fingered her? Oh, we should just take her word for it?
Has she apologized for assaulting our eyes with images of her shrivelled breasts?
And don't forget that it was all a game. Even at that Kemen has apologized. You are intent on destroying another man's image because of an arrogant Romanian who cannot even recite our National Anthem?
You need to have a rethink.

I don't think you've seen the video. She reacted immediately he touched her and she told him to stop it. Kemen himself has never denied the accusation and like you said he has apologized. The only people still defending him are people like you who are stuck in their hatred for Tboss and who in 2017 still think women exist for the sexual gratification of men. Imagine comparing Tboss showing her breasts while dressing up to Kemen sexually assaulting her while she was asleep. You could have closed your eyes or changed the channel if you didn't want to see the breasts but based on your comments you were too fixated on that. Touching someone without their consent cannot be so easily escaped or swept under the carpet.
Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by Ebije1(m): 10:47am On Apr 16, 2017
That guy Kemen has apologised moved on with his life. If d Tokunbo family is bittered still, then they must be mad fr not scolding their daughter first for her indecency. To those of u still criticizing Kemen, u need sense.

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by Donjazzy12(m): 10:52am On Apr 16, 2017
babadee1:

I don't think you've seen the video. She reacted immediately he touched her and she told him to stop it. Kemen himself has never denied the accusation and like you said he has apologized. The only people still defending him are people like you who are stuck in their hatred for Tboss and who in 2017 still think women exist for the sexual gratification of men. Imagine comparing Tboss showing her breasts while dressing up to Kemen sexually assaulting her while she was asleep. You could have closed your eyes or changed the channel if you didn't want to see the breasts but based on your comments you were too fixated on that. Touching someone without their consent cannot be so easily escaped or swept under the carpet.
But she claimed she was aware only when she was shown the video the next day. You guys suck! Your stories keep changing and yes she should should have gotten our permission before assaulting our eyes with her shrivelled breasts.
According to your own version, she asked him to stop and he did. So what's the crime? Stopping when he was asked to?
It is you who think men in 2017 only exist to be manipulated and their careers destroyed because they are setup by women they trusted.
I repeat, Kemen is not a rapist, was never a rapist and by God's grace will never be a rapist.
With all the fuss, she is generating, nobody will want to have anything to do with her except lesbians and shemales like you to avoid be labelled rapist.
The more the story stays in the public eye, the more her image will keep going down and we will continue to show that Kemen was the victim here.

3 Likes

Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by mayortm001(m): 10:52am On Apr 16, 2017
jeeqaa7:
Everyone wanna shine.. Kemen no mind her.. If sey she get preek. She go know sey congi na bastard

U sound like a kemmenist cheesy
Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by Shiitposter: 10:55am On Apr 16, 2017
ToriBlue:
She is not happy with the way Kemen is still in the spotlight despite what he did. Well, you are not God and today Jesus has risen, all Kemen's sins has been washed away.

Nice post

Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by jeeqaa7(m): 10:59am On Apr 16, 2017
mayortm001:

U sound like a kemmenist cheesy

We all have kemenial spirits in us.. The ability to put yours on leash is what matters

1 Like

Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by thegreengooner(m): 11:00am On Apr 16, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Another funny skit. How do you know he penetrated her?
Have you realized that everything you have been saying so far is based on her own account? She said this, she said that? O boy make woman no send you on a journey of no return one day. You are yet to understand how manipulative a woman can be. People like you easily fall prey to manipulative women. In a court of law, she won't stand a chance. Because if what you said is true, she claimed she was not aware of what happened until she was shown the video, so how can she claim rape? Everything happened under the sheets . What is the proof that he penetrated her with his fingers? And she still did not wake up. Question for you: Where is her proof that she was penetrated?

Based on your position, do you ask your wife for permission to touch, kiss and make love to her. Do you obtain your kids permission before removing their clothes to bath them? Because if you don't, you have crossed a line and is liable for sexual harassment and or rape!

Sorry I can no longer respond to you. Have a nice day.
Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by mctowel01: 11:02am On Apr 16, 2017
zicoraads:
My grouse is Kemen thought the junkie was worth a reply. She obviously wants to ride on her sister's sudden fame to hers. Opportunist ediot!
So true man. Fame by relation. who knows her?
Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by Peppergroove(m): 11:02am On Apr 16, 2017
Looks like she wants to be kemen'd...just come visit us in uyo

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by mctowel01: 11:04am On Apr 16, 2017
kidman96:
That Kemen guy should just hide his face in shame.
Because he is a devil or what? That you ve not been exposed of the one you are doing doesn't make you anyway morally better
Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by Donjazzy12(m): 11:06am On Apr 16, 2017
thegreengooner:

Sorry I can no longer respond to you. Have a nice day.
Sorry. I hope you have seen the folly of your position? Have a nice day too. Happy Easter!
Re: Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen by seunmsg(m): 11:07am On Apr 16, 2017
adedayoa2:
you know I wonder what kind of people we have in Nigeria

So you expect him not to reply that useless busybody that calls herself Tboss sister?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Don Jazzy shares some beautiful pic of Mavins Crew on the move to Dubai / Linda Ikeji & Dabota Lawson Throw Shades At Each Other Over Dark Knuckles / #BrusselsAttacks: Freeze Slams TB Joshua Over Claims He Predicted It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.