Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,272 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

"Support For President Buhari In The North Is Now Religious" - Farooq Kperogi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Support For President Buhari In The North Is Now Religious" - Farooq Kperogi (29606 Views)

Farooq Kperogi: I Warned Bola Tinubu That This Day Would Come / 'Sabiu Yusuf's Fat Bank Accounts: Buhari Is Aware' By Farooq Kperogi / Tinubu’s Dangerous Dance With The Cabal By Farooq Kperogi PhD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Support For President Buhari In The North Is Now Religious" - Farooq Kperogi by donmalcolm21(m): 7:29pm On Apr 16, 2017
ephi123:

They can only try, it's dead on arrival.

If only the North can stand on its own, they can then be ruled backward to the 10th century sef if they choose, rather than try to drag the whole country into backwardfness with them.
The North will always fight to keep this country united which invariably means that this country is not gping to move forward.

I grew up in the North and i can tell you that the Northern masses always take their elites as demi god.

We are all in trouble

1 Like

Re: "Support For President Buhari In The North Is Now Religious" - Farooq Kperogi by obailala(m): 7:29pm On Apr 16, 2017
mynd1:
The earlier Ipod/pdp online terrorist realise no politician in nigeria can defeat PMB come 2019 the better for them. They think insulting Buhari here on nairaland is view of masses,not knowing many of this ipod terrorist don't have a voters I.D. If na lie I dey talk, go to north and still insult buhari and see lol, OYO is ur case.

Besides, north has the population and who ever will become Nigeria president must be liked in north else, nothing for that person.

God bless Mr president
Jonathan became president in 2011 even though he was passionately hated by the north. Enough of this meaningless defeatist ideology that the north's population is alpha snd omega.

All that is needed for the north to lose power is for a candidate to emerge who is loved in the southwest, southsouth, southeast and some parts of the middle belt locations. That is all GEJ needed to win a landslide in 2011.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Support For President Buhari In The North Is Now Religious" - Farooq Kperogi by TheLogicalMind(m): 7:30pm On Apr 16, 2017
AND WE ALL KNOW HOW "INTELLIGENT" NORTHERNERS ARE WHEN IT COMES TO RELIGION grin

Re: "Support For President Buhari In The North Is Now Religious" - Farooq Kperogi by FriendNG: 7:31pm On Apr 16, 2017
hysteriabox:

Lol

I agree with u
It reminds me of what I saw written on the wall close to a primary school. It was obviously written by one of dem students at some point in time.
It read kumai yayi sada, baba buhari ka yi ka dawo.
Means "everything is no so expensice, baba buhari please do and return"
This simply means the north are blind to what true governance is. All they know is what his clerics tell dem, regardless of outcome or consequence. So, an average muslim up north would rather die in poverty dan be ruled by anybody unislamic, no matter how credible

But, I dare to slightly differ.
Some weeks ago, when pmb was still in uk, I went to buy gas. There I saw some guys sleeping under cool dogon yaro tree. As they talked, I overheard as they wished pmb never returned. Another said even if Allah brings him back, he ll not stay in asorock for ever. They lamented the suffering

I also remember travelling from jos to bauchi. The passsngers extolled former governor Muazu but rained down curses on APC n pmb.
Kano was worse- I was in a keke napep with a woman. She was discussing with the rider. They both were blasting baba, saying he should forget reelection.

Bottom line, pmb isnt as mysterious as the north put him out to be

Hmm. Just they look you. If Buhari contested 2019. North will still vote for him. Buhari is not the problem.

And what you write in Hausa is /= the translation you give. Komai yayi tsada means everything is cost.
Re: "Support For President Buhari In The North Is Now Religious" - Farooq Kperogi by donmalcolm21(m): 7:31pm On Apr 16, 2017
Sanusi666:
Guy how far.? I hear you & the rest of your crew at BMC now work over time since salary has been delayed due to closure of your salary accounts in flat 7A Osborne Microfinance bank. Try harder but the truth & hunger will soon hit you all like the recession your Messiah has imposed on ordinary Nigerians.

The guy is on ban since morning so he can't reply again
Re: "Support For President Buhari In The North Is Now Religious" - Farooq Kperogi by ephi123(f): 7:32pm On Apr 16, 2017
donmalcolm21:
The North will always fight to keep this country united which invariably means that this country is not gping to move forward.

I grew up in the North and i can tell you that the Northern masses always take their elites as demi god.

We are all in trouble

No wonder they refuse to move forward. Well, we refuse to join them in stagnation.

1 Like

Re: "Support For President Buhari In The North Is Now Religious" - Farooq Kperogi by donmalcolm21(m): 7:37pm On Apr 16, 2017
ephi123:

No wonder they refuse to move forward. Well, we refuse to join them in stagnation.

The Southern elites are benefitting from the phantom One Nigeria so the best thing for the southern masses is to unite and demand for restructuring or everyonee goes its way

1 Like

Re: "Support For President Buhari In The North Is Now Religious" - Farooq Kperogi by ephi123(f): 7:37pm On Apr 16, 2017
donmalcolm21:
The guy is on ban since morning so he can't reply again

He definitely deserves that ban, he's been on rampage all over the place. E no easy to be a paid lackey, useless job.

2 Likes

Re: "Support For President Buhari In The North Is Now Religious" - Farooq Kperogi by tonio2wo: 7:39pm On Apr 16, 2017
Apc is just plain evil!

1 Like

Re: "Support For President Buhari In The North Is Now Religious" - Farooq Kperogi by donmalcolm21(m): 7:40pm On Apr 16, 2017
ephi123:

He definitely deserves that ban, he's been on rampage all over the place. E no easy to be a paid lackey, useless job.
He was throwing insults instead of tackling issues. I had to invite the mod. His ban will last till July
Re: "Support For President Buhari In The North Is Now Religious" - Farooq Kperogi by ephi123(f): 7:42pm On Apr 16, 2017
donmalcolm21:
He was throwing insults instead of tackling issues. I had to invite the mod. His ban will last till July

grin cheesy
Well done you!

A number of them are frustrated that their propaganda doesn't work any longer, so inevitably resort to insults. Nigerians are too hungry to swallow propaganda hook, line and sinker.

2 Likes

Re: "Support For President Buhari In The North Is Now Religious" - Farooq Kperogi by blaquebelle: 7:44pm On Apr 16, 2017
Who then do we vote for in 2019? Is it Atiku or the rest? angry
am just tired of the situation in this country.
Re: "Support For President Buhari In The North Is Now Religious" - Farooq Kperogi by odogwu2007(m): 7:44pm On Apr 16, 2017
INTROVERT:
Whether he is a god from heaven, hell, sokoto or, akwaibom He is leaving office on or before 29-5-2019 angry
hahahahahaha u get mouth my sister grin
Re: "Support For President Buhari In The North Is Now Religious" - Farooq Kperogi by ndcide(m): 7:45pm On Apr 16, 2017
DropShot:
I guess those who voted in the PDP Twitter poll are all Northerners as well.

Cry cry babies everywhere.

Do the poll on nairaland. We've had many of such polls here, have you made reference to them?

1 Like

Re: "Support For President Buhari In The North Is Now Religious" - Farooq Kperogi by donmalcolm21(m): 7:45pm On Apr 16, 2017
ephi123:

grin cheesy
Well done you!

A number of them are frustrated that their propaganda doesn't work any longer, so inevitably resort to insults. Nigerians are too hungry to swallow propaganda hook, line and sinker.
The guy was someone that argue with facts before but the Frustration of defending this failed government took a toll on him
Re: "Support For President Buhari In The North Is Now Religious" - Farooq Kperogi by klax(m): 7:46pm On Apr 16, 2017
INTROVERT:
Whether he is a god from heaven, hell, sokoto or, akwaibom He is leaving office on or before 29-5-2019 angry

Don't mind them let them keep deceiving their heads no matter how buhari tries he will be send out of Aso Rock either before 2019 or soon after.

If the North like let them go and die or make him second prophet Muhammed it will not work. Only one Islamic prophet is know and that is prophet Muhammed any other one is a joke so if the north like let them turn the boloks semi skeleton called buhari to god surely he will be remove and straight to court for pay back. That is it.

1 Like

Re: "Support For President Buhari In The North Is Now Religious" - Farooq Kperogi by AntiIPOOP(m): 7:46pm On Apr 16, 2017
zicoraads:

He isn't going anywhere. A Northerner told me yesterday that even if Buhari contests on a wheel chair, he will still vote for him. Now that comment mirrors what most Northerners would do.

It's a sad reality.

Except there is a strong realignment with the Southwest. And I sincerely doubt any of that happening.
Continue lieing, any northerner that made u his friend is a loser.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Support For President Buhari In The North Is Now Religious" - Farooq Kperogi by ephi123(f): 7:46pm On Apr 16, 2017
donmalcolm21:
The guy was someone that argue with facts before but the Frustration of defending this failed government took a toll on him

I don't send any of them to be honest, they are simply doing what they are paid to do, they don't deserve any respect.

1 Like

Re: "Support For President Buhari In The North Is Now Religious" - Farooq Kperogi by odogwu2007(m): 7:47pm On Apr 16, 2017
Yyeske:
Whoever wrote this should be burnt at the stake, not fit to be a human being
so u no get brain

Re: "Support For President Buhari In The North Is Now Religious" - Farooq Kperogi by bayelsaowei(m): 7:48pm On Apr 16, 2017
biafrasun:
Divide this country let them have their buhari as their President and other people too to their tent.
exactly my point...why must we be tied up with stiff necked religious bigots like the northerners..
Re: "Support For President Buhari In The North Is Now Religious" - Farooq Kperogi by Asbata(m): 7:48pm On Apr 16, 2017
humm
Re: "Support For President Buhari In The North Is Now Religious" - Farooq Kperogi by Bizibi(m): 7:52pm On Apr 16, 2017
BlowBack:

Unfortunately for you, Buhari's presidency ended in January 20th
kai why na, too early
Re: "Support For President Buhari In The North Is Now Religious" - Farooq Kperogi by hysteriabox(m): 7:53pm On Apr 16, 2017
FriendNG:

Hmm. Just they look you. If Buhari contested 2019. North will still vote for him. Buhari is not the problem.

And what you write in Hausa is /= the translation you give. Komai yayi tsada means everything is cost.
Hmmm... "everything is cost" n "everything is expensive" are not the same....noted but disregarded
Re: "Support For President Buhari In The North Is Now Religious" - Farooq Kperogi by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:53pm On Apr 16, 2017
carzola:
Northerners naturally are
Blockheads..

Am not surprised.
What would surprise me is the useless
Redeem church members that would
Vote for buhari again.

Na your papa be block head; since having a different opinion warrants a blanket insult - then you also warrant the same, mother fvcker.
Re: "Support For President Buhari In The North Is Now Religious" - Farooq Kperogi by invectives(m): 7:54pm On Apr 16, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Buhari Re election is a done deal! If you are not happy relocate to Kuje Prison!
A fool sighted!!!

1 Like

Re: "Support For President Buhari In The North Is Now Religious" - Farooq Kperogi by Bizibi(m): 7:54pm On Apr 16, 2017
obonujoker:
Buhari cannot win again... he has failed... well except if Christians stupidly vote for him again....

Christians are more than Muslims
there are many stupid Christians,some are still supporting......
Re: "Support For President Buhari In The North Is Now Religious" - Farooq Kperogi by blantyre: 7:56pm On Apr 16, 2017
Mintek:

...because he wrote the truth?

You're obviously one of the gullible "Buharideens" (SouthWest Chapter) the writer talks about.

Is not about being gullible or not. The write up is bullshit no doubt about it. The major factor of buhari's popularity in the North is not religion believe me. If ten other HAUSA Fulani Muslim northerners that are more religious will keep coming up to contest against Buhari then all of them will most likely loose it. The perception of Buhari in the north is nothing but honesty, sincerity, uprightness and selfless service. People don't see him as inclined to self agrandaizement. While tribal, religious and regional consideration may play a part if the contest was against a southern Christian, but for Kperogi to come out and attribute it to religion is simply bullshit. And besides, who says southerners don't consider those primordial issues too. It is common esp in African politics

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Support For President Buhari In The North Is Now Religious" - Farooq Kperogi by AntiIPOOP(m): 7:57pm On Apr 16, 2017
ephi123:

They can only try, it's dead on arrival.

If only the North can stand on its own, they can then be ruled backward to the 10th century sef if they choose, rather than try to drag the whole country into backwardness with them.
Tell me how the north is driving Nigeria back.
Re: "Support For President Buhari In The North Is Now Religious" - Farooq Kperogi by FriendNG: 7:58pm On Apr 16, 2017
hysteriabox:

Hmmm... "everything is cost" n "everything is expensive" are not the same....noted but disregarded

Thax not the argument. It seems you don't know wat u write.

". everything is no so expensic "

They wrote it is expensive while you oppositely translate it.
Re: "Support For President Buhari In The North Is Now Religious" - Farooq Kperogi by AlphaStyles(m): 7:58pm On Apr 16, 2017
abi make dem no lie
Re: "Support For President Buhari In The North Is Now Religious" - Farooq Kperogi by Thedruggist: 7:59pm On Apr 16, 2017
It has always been religious
Re: "Support For President Buhari In The North Is Now Religious" - Farooq Kperogi by ephi123(f): 8:00pm On Apr 16, 2017
AntiIPOOP:
Tell me how the north is driving Nigeria back.

I will refer you to the comment below, which is only just scratching the surface of the issue.

Sllime:
The person above me said it all, but this caught my attention

“We are in denial. The north-west and the north-east, demographically, constitute the bulk of Nigeria’s population, but look at human development indices, look at the number of children out of school, look at adult literacy, look at maternal mortality, look at infant mortality, look at girl-child completion rate, look at income per capita… The north-east and the north-west Nigeria are among the poorest parts of the world,”

Atleast both parties agreed on this. Nothern youths forget religion and tribalism. Forget Jonathan and Buhari. Atleast your states do get Federal govt allocations. Hold your immediate leaders accountable.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Grace Bent Accuses Precious Chikwendu Of Lying Against Her / Deborah Samuel: Caution Your Children - Gov. El-Rufai Warns Parents / Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.