Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

You Caused The ‘vicious Cycle’, We Are Ready For War – North Korea Tells Trump - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / You Caused The ‘vicious Cycle’, We Are Ready For War – North Korea Tells Trump (636 Views)

Thomas Schäfe Commits Suicide Over Recession Caused By Coronavirus / Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Caused The ‘vicious Cycle’, We Are Ready For War – North Korea Tells Trump by amakoro(m): 9:36am On Apr 16, 2017
PYONGYANG – North Korea's vice foreign minister told The Associated Press on Friday that the tension in the region is as a result of the tweet of president. He added that trump tweet on the Korean Peninsula is now in a "vicious cycle," and that Pyongyang won't "keep its arms crossed" in the face of a pre-emptive strike by US.

In an exclusive interview with the AP in Pyongyang on Friday, Vice Minister Han Song Ryol also blamed President Donald Trump for raising tensions, saying that his "aggressive" tweets were "making trouble."

Tensions between U.S. and N.Korea is the breaking point. America has sent an aircraft carrier to waters off the peninsula and is conducting its biggest-ever joint military exercises with South Korea. Pyongyang, meanwhile, recently launched a ballistic missile and some experts say it could conduct another nuclear test at virtually anytime.

Trump added to the growing war of words with a tweet on Tuesday that said the North is "looking for trouble." He added that if China doesn't do its part to rein in Pyongyang's nuclear ambitions, the U.S. can handle it.

Many North Korea watchers believe North Korea could have a viable nuclear warhead and a ballistic missile capable of hitting the United States' mainland on Trump's watch as president — within the next few years.

However, North Korea the country is gearing up for its biggest holiday of the year, the 105th anniversary of the birth of the late Kim Il Sung, the country's founder and leader Kim Jong Un's grandfather.

http://naijspeaker..com/2017/04/you-caused-vicious-cycle-we-are-ready.html
Re: You Caused The ‘vicious Cycle’, We Are Ready For War – North Korea Tells Trump by bankyblue(m): 9:41am On Apr 16, 2017
Na there wahala be that,
abeg who cook Snake for Easter?

Lalasticlala, mynd44, seun
Re: You Caused The ‘vicious Cycle’, We Are Ready For War – North Korea Tells Trump by redcliff: 9:46am On Apr 16, 2017
This minister sef make he tell am say him tweets dey spoil market for forex traders too
Re: You Caused The ‘vicious Cycle’, We Are Ready For War – North Korea Tells Trump by yaqq: 9:51am On Apr 16, 2017
no country can stand US! north Korea, China not Russia be making mouth! USA is faar ahead of everyone!
Re: You Caused The ‘vicious Cycle’, We Are Ready For War – North Korea Tells Trump by Mazeltovscotty(m): 10:49am On Apr 16, 2017
I am not really scared of America military might. But i am scared of what America can do within a short period of time during war.
A case study is Atomic vs. Hiroshima. Another one is Moab project vs. Iraq.
America is more dangerous during war
Re: You Caused The ‘vicious Cycle’, We Are Ready For War – North Korea Tells Trump by seunny4lif(m): 11:31am On Apr 16, 2017
They tested the missile and US did nothing grin grin grin
They test it yesterday when US VP was in SK grin grin
US can only bully small nations grin
Re: You Caused The ‘vicious Cycle’, We Are Ready For War – North Korea Tells Trump by Mazeltovscotty(m): 12:32pm On Apr 16, 2017
seunny4lif:
They tested the missile and US did nothing grin grin grin
They test it yesterday when US VP was in SK grin grin
US can only bully small nations grin
this is not about bullying.
A big country like north korea (as in your statement) that can't boast of a medium range ballistic missile stand no chance against America. The earlier you face the fact the better for you. And point of correction, their missile test yesterday was another monumental failure . The missile bursted five seconds after it was launched and it gave America no chance to pluck it down like a ripe mango.
Anybody thinking that North korea stands a good chance against America is either moving around with 12th century brain or being foolish.
This link should fizzle out your confusion like the way north korea missile fizzled out https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/n-korea-didnt-test-a-nuclear-weapon-but-its-display-of-military-hardware-wasnt-exactly-good-news/2017/04/15/49944da8-221c-11e7-bcd6-6d1286bc177d_story.html?utm_term=.e42b70c3b3d9
Re: You Caused The ‘vicious Cycle’, We Are Ready For War – North Korea Tells Trump by seunny4lif(m): 1:49pm On Apr 16, 2017
Another zombie grin grin grin grin
Yes NK can't win USA in war
But you think all SK, Japan and Almost all USA bases around there are save?
China will be watching abi?
You think because your brain is made of aba windows 2000 pirated cd everybody brain is like that grin
It's called science and the word test "is part of the job"
Do you know a whole UK 4 nuclear submarines are out of service for now because of the last fail test UK and US tried grin grin
The missile was flying close to FL and US deny it until the Gen was invite to house rep in UK
US has the most failed missile test and it's called science
Your brain is suffering from window 2000 xp grin
Mazeltovscotty:
this is not about bullying.
A big country like north korea (as in your statement) that can't boast of a medium range ballistic missile stand no chance against America. The earlier you face the fact the better for you. And point of correction, their missile test yesterday was another monumental failure . The missile bursted five seconds after it was launched and it gave America no chance to pluck it down like a ripe mango.
Anybody thinking that North korea stands a good chance against America is either moving around with 12th century brain or being foolish.
This link should fizzle out your confusion like the way north korea missile fizzled out https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/n-korea-didnt-test-a-nuclear-weapon-but-its-display-of-military-hardware-wasnt-exactly-good-news/2017/04/15/49944da8-221c-11e7-bcd6-6d1286bc177d_story.html?utm_term=.e42b70c3b3d9

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Caused The ‘vicious Cycle’, We Are Ready For War – North Korea Tells Trump by Mazeltovscotty(m): 2:07pm On Apr 16, 2017
seunny4lif:
Another zombie grin grin grin grin
Yes NK can't win USA in war
But you think all SK, Japan and Almost all USA bases around there are save?
China will be watching abi?
You think because your brain is made of aba windows 2000 pirated cd everybody brain is like that grin
It's called science and the word test "is part of the job"
Do you know a whole UK 4 nuclear submarines are out of service for now because of the last fail test UK and US tried grin grin
The missile was flying close to FL and US deny it until the Gen was invite to house rep in UK
US has the most failed missile test and it's called science
Your brain is suffering from window 2000 xp grin
if i knew that your incapacitated sub-audition is too small to comprehend my message, I wouldn't have tampered with your layered ignorance. A simple silenced would have sufficed rather you chose to lace your boring comment with grin and words like (Aba made cd, window xp, window 2000, your brain is suffering from window xp 2ooo )
olodo!!
Do away with insults, you dnt need it.
Re: You Caused The ‘vicious Cycle’, We Are Ready For War – North Korea Tells Trump by seunny4lif(m): 2:10pm On Apr 16, 2017
Mazeltovscotty:
if i knew that your incapacitated sub-audition is too small to comprehend my message, I wouldn't have tampered with your layered ignorance. A simple silenced would have sufficed rather you chose to lace your boring comment with grin and words like (Aba made cd, window xp, window 2000, your brain is suffering from window xp 2ooo )
olodo!!
Do away with insults, you dnt need it.
You insulted me first ni jooor grin grin
Oya no vex grin
But E-pain you cool
Re: You Caused The ‘vicious Cycle’, We Are Ready For War – North Korea Tells Trump by Mazeltovscotty(m): 2:27pm On Apr 16, 2017
seunny4lif:

You insulted me first ni jooor grin grin
Oya no vex grin
But E-pain you cool
Pain me? Lolzzzz.
I said ( [Anybody] thinking that North korea stands a good chance against America is either
moving around with 12th century brain or being foolish.) and you replied by saying (Yes NK can't win USA in war).
i repeat, you knowlwdge is incapacitated.
Re: You Caused The ‘vicious Cycle’, We Are Ready For War – North Korea Tells Trump by seunny4lif(m): 2:34pm On Apr 16, 2017
Mazeltovscotty:
Pain me? Lolzzzz.
I said ( [Anybody] thinking that North korea stands a good chance against America is either
moving around with 12th century brain or being foolish.) and you replied by saying (Yes NK can't win USA in war).
i repeat, you knowlwdge is incapacitated.
grin grin grin grin
Sorry about the insult cool cool

(1) (Reply)

British Prince To Marry An American Woman. Big Mistake ! / FBI Deputy Director Andrew Mccabe Fired / Judge Brett Kavanaugh Confirmed To Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.