Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,349 members, 7,819,247 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) (82494 Views)

I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court / OOU Female Student Declared Missing After Going On A Date With Her Boyfriend. / NOUN Student Declared Wanted For Stealing Aunt’s N4.8m Jewelry/120k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by Smart41(m): 12:08pm On Apr 16, 2017
Owodiran1:
Probably you don't get what they are trying to say. May be they are explaining harshly. The polite explanation
Is no matter what happened. Whatever or whoever she was. Never mock and speak ill of the dead. Please just stop the meme.

And who invented that theory?
Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by arleck(m): 12:09pm On Apr 16, 2017
R.I.P to her,, but ehn! apart frm R.I.P what else can one write? undecided
Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by mangala14(m): 12:10pm On Apr 16, 2017
lofty900:
God: fine girl, what are you doing here in the spirit world, I thought u r supposed to be in school?

Lady: baba God, it's not my fault nah, I just boarded a cab only to wake up and find myself in this place.

God: boarded a cab to where?

Lady: errmm baba God, it's a party undecided

God: with who?

Lady: one man like that.

God: see ur life? Now he's enjoying his life and u r here waiting for judgement, oya go and join queue and wait for ur turn.

Lady: baba God abeg, send me back to Earth, ah swear ah no go mumu myself again.

God: shoro niyen undecided
The shoro niyen part got me rofl

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by AlphaStyles(m): 12:13pm On Apr 16, 2017
may her soul rest in peace and she had better have a better explanation to give God
Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by ElsonMorali: 12:16pm On Apr 16, 2017
Smart41:

Well, it's not. I guess it is to you. That's why you are asking if it's funny to me.. .

Let me say this to you in case nobody has ever told you.

Mocking the dead is a foolish thing to do.

You should know that death is coming for us all and that includes you. You dont know what ki d of death you'll die or when the grim reaper is coming for you.

If you can't simply type RIP, why not jump and pass instead of making a fool of yourself bro? undecided

No insults intended.

Ditto lofty900
Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by dominique(f): 12:21pm On Apr 16, 2017
DJMicky:

I guess she is a close pal of yours

Never met her. But I know that she had loved ones who are currently grieving and coming to terms with her demise. Some of them will eventually come online and read all these disgusting comments about her. How will that make them feel? Besides, do we have to know someone personally before we decide not to crucify them online? Are we this callous in this country?
Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by ponpon(m): 12:22pm On Apr 16, 2017
Accident from Yaba to Gbagada would have been reported.... You can't fool everyone.. Well RIP to her....
Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by Smart41(m): 12:23pm On Apr 16, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Let me say this to you in case nobody has ever told you.

Mocking the dead is a foolish thing to do.

You should know that death is coming for us all and that includes you. You dont know what ki d of death you'll die or when the grim reaper is coming for you.

If you can't simply type RIP, why not jump and pass instead of making a fool of yourself bro? undecided

No insults intended.

Ditto lofty900

Is that what your parents taught you?

Well your opinion tho. U can shove it in your arse.. .
Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by dominique(f): 12:24pm On Apr 16, 2017
lofty900:
God: fine girl, what are you doing here in the spirit world, I thought u r supposed to be in school?

Lady: baba God, it's not my fault nah, I just boarded a cab only to wake up and find myself in this place.

God: boarded a cab to where?

Lady: errmm baba God, it's a party undecided

God: with who?

Lady: one man like that.

God: see ur life? Now he's enjoying his life and u r here waiting for judgement, oya go and join queue and wait for ur turn.

Lady: baba God abeg, send me back to Earth, ah swear ah no go mumu myself again.

God: shoro niyen undecided

Dumbest comment of the century. I hope that's how people will make jokes about you and your loved ones when your deaths is brought to public like this. Same goes to the 35 lunatics that liked your sick post.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by Sheun001(m): 12:28pm On Apr 16, 2017
chai death Shows no mercy so those fresh boobies are gone now angrychai death Shows no mercy so those fresh boobies are gone now RIP
Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by ElsonMorali: 12:31pm On Apr 16, 2017
Smart41:

Is that what your parents taught you?

Well your opinion tho. U can shove it in your arse.. .

Obviously your own parents didn't teach you anything If you're comfortable mocking the dead.

Let's hope your own death won't be at the hands of ritual killers. Arindin.
Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by ElsonMorali: 12:36pm On Apr 16, 2017
dominique:

Never met her. But I know that she had loved ones who are currently grieving and coming to terms with her demise. Some of them will eventually come online and read all these disgusting comments about her. How will that make them feel? Besides, do we have to know someone personally before we decide not to crucify them online? Are we this callous in this country?

Not everybody was properly home trained. I just shake my head when I see people mocking the dead like they are holier than those who died. undecided
Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by ElsonMorali: 12:38pm On Apr 16, 2017
ponpon:
Accident from Yaba to Gbagada would have been reported.... You can't fool everyone.. Well RIP to her....

And you are the one who monitors accident reports for Lagos state government?
Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by Smart41(m): 12:39pm On Apr 16, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Obviously your own parents didn't teach you anything.

Let's hope your own death won't be at the hands of ritual killers. Arindin.

You will make a very good case study.

I'm not afraid to die by any means i could even die out of curiosity to see what's happening on that side.

The ideology of death, heaven and hell is what religion av used as a tool to brain wash your kind.

Let me stop here.

But come to think of it. So you can say Rubbish to a living being and it's alright but you can't do same when they are dead.... How logical is that.?

Meanwhile... Do you Need a reliable clearing agent? check my siggy.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 16, 2017
Can someone smart get the registration details of the accidented car, can the police arrest or bring to question who drove or owned the car?

The parents may have noticed the wanton acts of "Fun" exhibited by their ward .. perhaps they have done enough at that stage
Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by cybriz82(m): 12:39pm On Apr 16, 2017
rip young blood...we must date made men...not broke guys..cnt blame her duh woman na woman na only God fit talk to them..
Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by seun1960(m): 12:40pm On Apr 16, 2017
Oh my God! That front is too much.
Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by Safiaa(f): 12:42pm On Apr 16, 2017
Dont quote me without speaking facts. You hear?
cybriz82:
cc safiaa ....see wetin ur advise dn cause...we must date made men...not broke guys..
Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by faruz: 12:48pm On Apr 16, 2017
Smart41:

All form of death is death. Just be prepared always and live a good life. A good name is better than riches. I'm not afraid of death. it must come. The thing is where and when?

Examine your life today.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by brojoshua: 12:50pm On Apr 16, 2017
End time parties. Life wasting parties. Let the wise ones participate in only gathering the will glorify God, the times are evil
Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by ElsonMorali: 12:58pm On Apr 16, 2017
[quote author=Smart41 post=55615348]

You will make a very good case study.

Rubbish!

I'm not afraid to die by any means i could even die out of curiosity to see what's happening on that side.

Just don't jump in the lagoon, Na beg I dey beg.

The ideology of death, heaven and hell is what religion av used as a tool to brain wash your kind.

Story.

But come to think of it. So you can say Rubbish to a living being and it's alright but you can't do same when they are dead.... How logical is that.?

Shows you're not a deep thinker. If you don't understand, ask. The reason you don't mock the dead is the same reason you don't speak ill of the dead. Because the dead can't defend themselves.

Meanwhile... Do you Need a reliable clearing agent? check my siggy

I will shek your siggy later, I want to go and eat jolof rice.
Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by Edwin111: 1:01pm On Apr 16, 2017
many men have died during sex... dose it stop you from not making sex...dealt is a friend of no one [quote author=StRichard post=55611448]They will never learn from mistakes of others [/quote]
Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by onyxo76(m): 1:01pm On Apr 16, 2017
All these would not have happened if she had just picked up her Sunday school manual to study for the next day.
Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by sharpwriter(m): 1:11pm On Apr 16, 2017
OmaniPadmeHum:
The shallow, partial and quite frankly misogynistic reasoning from mostly the males who have posted comments here show the stupidity they have all decided to live with.

These same hipocritical men/guys go to parties to find ladies. These same guys show off photos on facebook,Badoo, Instagram and even Nairaland to impress girls. No one has called/tagged them "Slay King". They hunt for ladies everywhere with ease and even brag about it. When they go to a party and girls are not there they call the party dry. They invite the ladies and insult them when they don't show, telling them how they will grow old and lonely and unmarried. And how they will run to Shiloh when they are 36 with no Husband. They do everything they are accusing this girl of with very fallacious deductive reasoning.

You want virgins to marry but disvirgin any girl that comes your way. A society that wants to eat it's cake and still have it. You call her runs babe because she does it for money while you forget you are a "runs guy" because you do it for pleasure and to improve your low self esteem. And if a woman could pay you as a guy for sex, you would be much worse than the ladies.

With all the atrocities committed by the male folk,sending private messages to girls here, they still claim saint. Calling her names and generalizing based on little or no facts. So every girl that goes out with a man to a party is automatically a runs girl. And any girl that a guy comes to visit is an aristo babe. I will see how well your daughters will do. Since any girl that decides to go to a party deserves to die in an accident. She is not the only one who has died in an accident. As we speak people might be involved in one already. Couples die in accidents. Bimbo Olukoya died in a Plane Crash. Old, young, children, the elderly die in accidents.

The problem isn't the girl. The problem is human error, horrible roads, amongst many others.

No wonder the leaders and politicians can easily manipulate us with our poor level of reasoning. A society where instead of fighting the root cause, we blame the victim. The height of stupidity is alarming. One can only throw hands up in despair. People fail to reason and comment with dangerous generalizations without any single evidence. The fact that your mind thinks so does not make your mind correct. To tell you how sickening the guys are, some are even thinking of squeezing her boobs and fantasizing about a dead girl.

Journey well Lady.

Afterthought:

Life is like a school. After we learn all we need to, we pass out/graduate. If we have learnt well and removed the burden of sin from our spirit, we acscend. If the guilt of sin still weighs us down, we don't. We repeat the class or even get demoted to a lower class to start afresh.

Best comment here... God bless you.
Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by adeoba2008(m): 1:12pm On Apr 16, 2017
RIP
Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by ostechno(m): 1:25pm On Apr 16, 2017
StRichard:
They will never learn from mistakes of others
she looks like a frog
Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by mathy2p2: 1:27pm On Apr 16, 2017
Foolishness

Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by ephi123(f): 1:37pm On Apr 16, 2017
Nigerians can judge sha. Self-righteous bunch, yet evil keeps multiplying in leaps and bounds.

RIP and God comfort her family.

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by Cyriloha(m): 1:43pm On Apr 16, 2017
all women needed a happening man non if them wants to build for love they need already made live which is money

all the same RIO TO HER NAY HOD CONSOLE THE FAMILY
Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by yomz1e(m): 1:45pm On Apr 16, 2017
shame her name is totally opposite to her demise
Re: UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) by cybriz82(m): 1:51pm On Apr 16, 2017
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) / Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral / Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.