Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members - NYSC (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members (303127 Views)

Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread / Prospective NYSC 2016 Batch B II Corps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Ranking16: 5:11pm On Aug 24, 2017
Francisayo:
AAUITES here......How sure are you senate will sit to approve results? I hope we're not gonna skip this Batch o

mobilization is ongoing now n all H.O.D, ar to submit their list of student, ........

pls, if u hav anyone in
school kindly call for mor info.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by yal7: 5:27pm On Aug 24, 2017
Ranking16:

mobilization is ongoing now n all H.O.D, ar to submit their list of student, ........

pls, if u hav anyone in

Is it true aaua will do online clearance?
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by denvers: 5:56pm On Aug 24, 2017
LaExpert:

Just like bussieboi said above, you can't meet batch B16 corp members in service.

While stream one will most likely pass out in (early) October, stream 2 will pass out @ earliest, first week in December (since they went to camp late January).

I believe the earliest time Batch B17 will go to camp is January 2017 so it is just better not to put your hopes anytime soon so as not to be disappointed. Infact, some who are unlucky to be in stream 2 could go as late as March 2018. Those who have served or are serving will understand. As time passes too, you'll all get to understand that NYSC is very unreliable and disorganized.

My little advice for those waiting for batch b17, is that you should try to learn something (acquire a skill, learn a trade, professional courses etc) or simply look for a job or internship that will keep you busy and earn you a small income rather than waiting at home for some unreliable programme.
NYSC veteran is talking
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Francisayo(m): 6:01pm On Aug 24, 2017
[quote author=Ranking16 post=59789279]

pls, if u hav anyone in
How sure are you bro?
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by irenosen22(f): 7:09pm On Aug 24, 2017
ALKARULEZZ:
You're welcome.. Are you from Delta state?
Edo
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Oluwasanmi18: 7:48pm On Aug 24, 2017
yal7:

Is it true aaua will do online clearance?
yes..very true,u can check hr #Eclearance.aaua.edu.ng...bt clearance av nt started officialy..
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 24, 2017
Francisayo:
AAUITES here......How sure are you senate will sit to approve results? I hope we're not gonna skip this Batch o
We are so positively hoping. dean of students affairs promised the result will be approved..
At the same times trust this people at your own peril but let just have a #positivevibe
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 24, 2017
Where is the returning officer and the electoral chairman seff...come and announce our result na.!

This house is for the OVERCOMERS!!!!!!
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by slanky: 10:36pm On Aug 24, 2017
I think it will not be bad to remind ourselves of the fact that we all need to get busy and achieve great things while we wait.... We shall not miss 2017 batch B in Jesus name. I greet you all..

2 Likes

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by slanky: 10:46pm On Aug 24, 2017
[b]Oh and yes! We are all Stars and we are Rising! We are also, definitely all Overcomers.

1 Like

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Ranking16: 10:52pm On Aug 24, 2017
[quote author=Francisayo post=59790787][/quote]

Francisayo sorry, the information i gave is for AAU not AAUA
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Yhemit(m): 11:23pm On Aug 24, 2017
slanky:
I think it will not be bad to remind ourselves of the fact that we all need to get busy and achieve great things while we wait.... We shall not miss 2017 batch B in Jesus name. I greet you all..

don turn prayer stuff now #lol
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by iamawara(m): 8:25am On Aug 25, 2017
LaExpert:

Just like bussieboi said above, you can't meet batch B16 corp members in service.

While stream one will most likely pass out in (early) October, stream 2 will pass out @ earliest, first week in December (since they went to camp late January).

I believe the earliest time Batch B17 will go to camp is January 2017 so it is just better not to put your hopes anytime soon so as not to be disappointed. Infact, some who are unlucky to be in stream 2 could go as late as March 2018. Those who have served or are serving will understand. As time passes too, you'll all get to understand that NYSC is very unreliable and disorganized.

My little advice for those waiting for batch b17, is that you should try to learn something (acquire a skill, learn a trade, professional courses etc) or simply look for a job or internship that will keep you busy and earn you a small income rather than waiting at home for some unreliable programme.

Lol and who told you that brother? Let me ask you a question here....

Have you ever seen a Batch e.g 2015 Batch A or B (stream 1) entryin' camp in 2016? It's not done like that, no matter the delay Batch B (stream 1) will be in camp before Christmas, they will be in camp middle of November, after the camp they start the normal service after Christmas, stream it will join by mid January.

I don't work at nysc, but I work in a cyber cafe for over 12 years, I know most of the times they do their nysc stuffs. No Batch will skip it's year, only stream II does that

1 Like

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by LaExpert: 8:49am On Aug 25, 2017
iamawara:

Lol and who told you that brother? Let me ask you a question here....

Have you ever seen a Batch e.g 2015 Batch A or B (stream 1) entryin' camp in 2016? It's not done like that, no matter the delay Batch B (stream 1) will be in camp before Christmas, they will be in camp middle of November, after the camp they start the normal service after Christmas, stream it will join by mid January.

I don't work at nysc, but I work in a cyber cafe for over 12 years, I know most of the times they do their nysc stuffs. No Batch will skip it's year, only stream II does that

It doesn't really matter, NYSC has been inconsistent since 2015. No one believed batch b16 (stream 2) would go to camp in January 2017; it was the first time such happened.

Let's just see how things play out, the only 'certain' thing is that Batch B17 cannot resume camp before Batch B16 (stream 2) passes out...and batch b16 will most likely pass out in December or at earliest, November (which would mean they only served for a little more than 9months, rather than the usual 11-12months).
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by williams2600(m): 8:59am On Aug 25, 2017
Please any watsapp group admin should add me
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by iamawara(m): 9:07am On Aug 25, 2017
LaExpert:

It doesn't really matter, NYSC has been inconsistent since 2015. No one believed batch b16 (stream 2) would go to camp in January 2017; it was the first time such happened.

Let's just see how things play out, the only 'certain' thing is that Batch B17 cannot resume camp before Batch B16 (stream 2) passes out...and batch b16 will most likely pass out in December or at earliest, November (which would mean they only served for a little more than 9months, rather than the usual 11-12months).

2017 Batch B streem 1 must be in camp before the end of 2017, and don't forget, you start your online registration before B16 (stream 1$2) finish their service year. That's to tell you that the both streams can not delay you in any way, the only thing that doesn't happen at NYSC is ( two streams at a time in camp) but time will tell she, since even those in batch B stream 1 can't tell you their official POP date

1 Like

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by THANKGODGODWIN(m): 9:15am On Aug 25, 2017
Obtmonica55545:
Cross river uni maths/stats
Hi Crutite...
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by LaExpert: 11:14am On Aug 25, 2017
iamawara:

2017 Batch B streem 1 must be in camp before the end of 2017, and don't forget, you start your online registration before B16 (stream 1$2) finish their service year. That's to tell you that the both streams can not delay you in any way, the only thing that doesn't happen at NYSC is ( two streams at a time in camp) but time will tell she, since even those in batch B stream 1 can't tell you their official POP date

Registration is totally different from camping nau, Infact, you can register with one batch and serve with another batch.

Yes, both streams cannot delay registration but they will definitely delay camping. If one batch does not do POP, another won't come in.

Well, as for the bold, you should know that a few northern states had both streams 1&2 in camp (during stream2 camping period) in Batch A16. Get your facts right...but like you rightly said, both streams don't know their POP dates yet.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by iamawara(m): 11:46am On Aug 25, 2017
LaExpert:

Registration is totally different from camping nau, Infact, you can register with one batch and serve with another batch.

Yes, both streams cannot delay registration but they will definitely delay camping. If one batch does not do POP, another won't come in.

Well, as for the bold, you should know that a few northern states had both streams 1&2 in camp (during stream2 camping period) in Batch A16. Get your facts right...but like you rightly said, both streams don't know their POP dates yet.

HON. Batch B stream I will do their camp this 2017, nothing will take it to 2018 sir. Quote me back when the time table is out.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by LaExpert: 12:02pm On Aug 25, 2017
iamawara:

HON. Batch B stream I will do their camp this 2017, nothing will take it to 2018 sir. Quote me back when the time table is out.

I'm not against what you've said bro.

My point is just that Batch B17 will only go to camp after the POP of Batch B16 (stream 1&2).

Mind you, camp date (POP date) is not usually on the time table (since 2015 or 2016). Get your facts right.
It is better for people going in Batch B17 to hope on next year and maximize this period they have than for them to hope on this year and get disappointed.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 25, 2017
preetypam:

No mind ich their matter tire me. Do you know anyone from our class?
YOUR DEPARTMENTAL PRESIDENT.ONE BLACK DUDE ,HE WAS MINE CLOSE PAL .HIS NAME IS EMMANUEL
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Yhemit(m): 12:50pm On Aug 25, 2017
me watching in 3D..... my own is to go to camp this year. no time please
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by preetypam(f): 12:55pm On Aug 25, 2017
vingeophysicist:
YOUR DEPARTMENTAL PRESIDENT.ONE BLACK DUDE ,HE WAS MINE CLOSE PAL .HIS NAME IS EMMANUEL

Yeah i know Emma..apart from him do you know anyone else
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 25, 2017
preetypam:

THESE YOUR QUESTION EEH .I KNOW THE SMALLEST GIRL IN YOUR CLASS AND ONE FAIR PREACHER (GIRL) IN YOUR SET.CHECK MY PICS TO KNOW WHETHER U RECOGNIZE ME.BUT IF I SEE YOURS FOR SURE I WILL RECOGNIZE YOU
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 25, 2017
preetypam:

]THESE YOUR QUESTION EEH .I KNOW THE SMALLEST GIRL IN YOUR CLASS AND ONE FAIR PREACHER (GIRL) IN YOUR SET.CHECK MY PICS TO KNOW WHETHER U RECOGNIZE ME.BUT IF I SEE YOURS FOR SURE I WILL RECOGNIZE YOU
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Yhemit(m): 8:39pm On Aug 25, 2017
here dry today.... no update
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Nedlog(m): 9:20pm On Aug 25, 2017
Guys...Transform your bodies before leaving for camp!..Get fit with the following tips.. grin at:

https://realdigest./2017/08/25/revealed-the-most-effective-way-to-body-transformation/
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 25, 2017
Yhemit:
here dry today.... no update
We all watching in 3D... OVERCOMERS!

1 Like

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Oluwasanmi18: 9:49pm On Aug 25, 2017
AAUITE..New Dean of student affairs Dr Gbore affirm it in his words dt result ar alrdy being process fr senate veting....i quote""GST makeup result wil be release soon expecialy fr d graduatein studnt wo need to b clearify"" in Dr Gbore words
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by irenosen22(f): 10:05pm On Aug 25, 2017
A friend of mine 2016 B told me 2day dat she is very sure dat they wil be having their pop by nov wit d way tins are goin rite now wit dem.there is still hope dat we will be goin 2 camp dis yr.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by irenosen22(f): 10:05pm On Aug 25, 2017
We are OVERCOMERS!
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by irenosen22(f): 10:18pm On Aug 25, 2017
Seniorboy1 plz where are u?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (183) (Reply)

Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them / NYSC Batch A 2013 House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.