Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members - NYSC (162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members (301473 Views)

Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread / Prospective NYSC 2016 Batch B II Corps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by 4gunners(m): 5:54pm On Nov 19, 2017
hausadreturn:
Ouch!
For the oau thing, u for just make coloured photocopy, then laminate.
I had problem while registering, wrong dept., will I be able to change that when I get to camp
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by JenJen007: 6:53pm On Nov 19, 2017
Any adamawa pcm here?
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by hausadreturn(m): 7:04pm On Nov 19, 2017
4gunners:
I had problem while registering, wrong dept., will I be able to change that when I get to camp
What of online?
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by hausadreturn(m): 7:16pm On Nov 19, 2017
opezy:
pls ,if u didn't pay the 3k for call up printing online,Were u notified that u are(or not) going with this stream?
Bros how far?
I wasnt notified ooo.
Were u?
Did u attempt collecting the call-up from your school?
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by opezy: 7:31pm On Nov 19, 2017
I was not notified o but i was told that until i get to school before i can be sure of which stream im Going with. You?
hausadreturn:
Bros how far?
I wasnt notified ooo.
Were u?
Did u attempt collecting the call-up from your school?
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by hausadreturn(m): 7:40pm On Nov 19, 2017
opezy:
I was not notified o but i was told that until i get to school before i can be sure of which stream im Going with. You?
Same here.
I was there on friday.
They said NYSC havnt brought the list.
That i should come back on Monday.
Where's your institution?
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by slanky: 7:42pm On Nov 19, 2017
as we move to camp, just some few words to ginger us up.. "In as much as you must look before you leap, don't be too careful. People who are too careful achieve so little..."
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by mazizitonene(m): 7:48pm On Nov 19, 2017
please what's the deadline day to be in camp ?
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by 4gunners(m): 7:48pm On Nov 19, 2017
hausadreturn:
What of online?
I applied online, still pending
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by hausadreturn(m): 7:54pm On Nov 19, 2017
4gunners:
I applied online, still pending
Camp then. There's no more time to start going to school for it. Unless perhaps, u havnt collected your certificate.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by olakunlebj(m): 7:57pm On Nov 19, 2017
denvers:
i only have id card with no certificate or statement of results, will I get accepted.
I don't think so, you should try and get one
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by 4gunners(m): 8:10pm On Nov 19, 2017
hausadreturn:
Camp then. There's no more time to start going to school for it. Unless perhaps, u havnt collected your certificate.
ok
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by rationalist007: 8:19pm On Nov 19, 2017
Anybody going from akure to kwara pls signify
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by slanky: 8:30pm On Nov 19, 2017
mazizitonene:
please what's the deadline day to be in camp ?
according to da C-up letter, its two dayz max.. buh u knw as e dey b na!
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by CODEDHEMCY: 8:31pm On Nov 19, 2017
Its no more a joke that camp start tomorrow and you have only between now and Tuesday to process your fitness medical report

Contact us asap get within hours of sending your details at a price of N2500

We do for redeployment to states like Lagos or nearby as well

Payment is after work is done and shown to you

Contact me on 07032609400 for calls and whatsapp
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by hyb33(m): 8:56pm On Nov 19, 2017
hello roomies.....pls anybody going to rivers from Ilorin should notify me pls....or pm me.....tanks
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by opezy: 8:59pm On Nov 19, 2017
Unilorin nd u?
hausadreturn:
Same here. I was there on friday. They said NYSC havnt brought the list. That i should come back on Monday. Where's your institution?
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by mazizitonene(m): 9:00pm On Nov 19, 2017
slanky:
according to da C-up letter, its two dayz max.. buh u knw as e dey b na!
lol...ma nigga

1 Like

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by opezy: 9:03pm On Nov 19, 2017
Pls guys, where is borno corper going for their orientation?
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by hausadreturn(m): 9:08pm On Nov 19, 2017
opezy:
Unilorin nd u?
OAU.
Will be travelling back to Ife first thing tomorrow morning to know what's up. If i'm in stream 1, then na wahala ooo.
I'll have to return to Lagos asap and prepare for the camp journey. But i'll collect my certificate in school first.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by opezy: 9:37pm On Nov 19, 2017
U mean u are going to ife from lagos tomorrow?
hausadreturn:
OAU.
Will be travelling back to Ife first thing tomorrow morning to know what's up. If i'm in stream 1, then na wahala ooo.
I'll have to return to Lagos asap and prepare for the camp journey. But i'll collect my certificate in school first.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by opezy: 9:43pm On Nov 19, 2017
Pls, is there anyone who registered late and was still selected to go with this stream
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Tochex101(m): 9:43pm On Nov 19, 2017
Ollyt75:

Welcome
Are you leaving from lagos tomorrow?
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Champella(m): 9:53pm On Nov 19, 2017
JenJen007:
Any adamawa pcm here?
Present Sir!
Check my signature and visit the thread meant for us.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Champella(m): 10:06pm On Nov 19, 2017
opezy:
Pls, is there anyone who registered late and was still selected to go with this stream

I registered on the last day (Sunday), paid for the Call-Up Letter on Thursday and printed it the following day (Friday).

States were no longer available for me to choose from. Behold, I was posted to Adamawa state. cool
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by pinkyruledworld(m): 10:26pm On Nov 19, 2017
Hello PCM, how you all doing? I am a serving corper in Rivers state and their camp is one of the best, steady water and power in some hostels, the surrounding is okay tho am not enjoying my stay here but if u really wanna enjoy rivers state make sure u are posted to port harcourt city ( phalga, obioakpor or igwuruta(ikwerre) ) bkos those are the most urbanized places in rivers. The government doesn't pay allowee and the cost of shelter is high except u r coming from lagos wch is kinda related. If u wanna redeoloy, make sure u do that fast in camp or within the first 3 months, its by health or marital stand.if u r coming from lag, u can chech God Is Good Motors, I bliv they offer direct camp transportation.
Feel free to holla at me anytime if yu need more info. My number is on my signature. Safe Trip

cc Neymessi Ajebusta hilaryokon jbaby265 daymeelarday omofada1 LucasMAGNA hyb33 Fiyinfoluwa20
drakespearz Qandy

3 Likes

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by LucasMAGNA(m): 10:42pm On Nov 19, 2017
pinkyruledworld:
Hello PCM, how you all doing? I am a serving corper in Rivers state and their camp is one of the best, steady water and power in some hostels, the surrounding is okay tho am not enjoying my stay here but if u really wanna enjoy rivers state make sure u are posted to port harcourt city ( phalga, obioakpor or igwuruta(ikwerre) ) bkos those are the most urbanized places in rivers. The government doesn't pay allowee and the cost of shelter is high except u r coming from lagos wch is kinda related. If u wanna redeoloy, make sure u do that fast in camp or within the first 3 months, its by health or marital stand.if u r coming from lag, u can chech God Is Good Motors, I bliv they offer direct camp transportation.
Feel free to holla at me anytime if yu need more info. My number is on my signature. Safe Trip

cc Neymessi Ajebusta hilaryokon jbaby265 daymeelarday omofada1 LucasMAGNA hyb33 Fiyinfoluwa20
drakespearz Qandy
Baba, thanks for the info.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by hausadreturn(m): 10:45pm On Nov 19, 2017
opezy:
U mean u are going to ife from lagos tomorrow?
No Ibadan.
i came in from Lagos on Tuesday night...
when i realized i couldnt get the call-up on friday, i opted not to stay on campus, so i went to I.B.
>
Please keep me posted here on events at your end.
i just hope the call-up will come on Monday because the man at the office in charge of nysc matters was trying to be a little negative about the whole thing. He was even saying monday or tuesday.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by LucasMAGNA(m): 10:58pm On Nov 19, 2017
ALKARULEZZ:

Oh! We'd catch in camp then.
sure thing bro.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by iamawara(m): 11:49pm On Nov 19, 2017
Champella:

I registered on the last day (Sunday), paid for the Call-Up Letter on Thursday and printed it the following day (Friday).

States were no longer available for me to choose from. Behold, I was posted to Adamawa state. cool

Lol. Nice one. Thanks for bringing it up here. For those that still think stream is base on who filled first. I laughed when I see peeps here posting them selves to stream 1 base on the callup number they were given during registration
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Bluehill1051: 12:48am On Nov 20, 2017
Is it advisable to go to camp on Monday? Actually the official day Registration starts is, Tuesday
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by nady94: 6:28am On Nov 20, 2017
Anyone going to Kano from Lagos through azmanair ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (183) (Reply)

Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them / NYSC Batch A 2013 House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.