Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members - NYSC (174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members (301151 Views)

Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread / Prospective NYSC 2016 Batch B II Corps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by CODEDHEMCY: 7:55pm On Jan 01, 2018
WE ARE ALREADY TESTED AND TRUSTED HERE BY PREVIOUS BATCHES OF NAIRALAND CORPERS AND WE DELIVERED

Just 15days count down to camp..

Your medical fitness report is of utmost important to whatever you want to get in camp....

We have been doing it for every batches here and we are here now again to do it for 2017 Batch B stream 2 corpers at a cost of N2500.

All you need to send us is your name, age, address, genotype, blood group, sex and email.
Note: Payment is after your work is done and show to you
through whatsapp.

We dnt collect money before getting your work done for you.
You can reach me through 07032609400 for calls and
WHATSAPP

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by OluwaWizzy(m): 10:38pm On Jan 01, 2018
15 days to go...
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Yhemit(m): 9:07am On Jan 02, 2018
happy new year..... enjoying home
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by OluwaWizzy(m): 10:17am On Jan 02, 2018
14 days to go....
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Oluwasanmi18: 5:35pm On Jan 02, 2018
Guyz..plz is waste pulse compulsory in camp
2.how much cn i get pair's øf white sneaker, a shot nd a waste pulse here in lag??
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by seniorboy1(m): 6:11pm On Jan 02, 2018
Oluwasanmi18:
2.how much cn i get pair's øf white sneaker, a shot nd a waste pulse here in lag??

Yes, waist pulse is compulsory so keep your stuff like phone, pen, power bank etc.

Just go for the rubber sneaker, it should be around #700-#1000.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by iamawara(m): 8:06pm On Jan 02, 2018
My guy cuvox pls the Post office junction u Said the other time in Ughelli, is it just a name given to the junction or they have a functioning Post office?
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Oluwasanmi18: 9:04pm On Jan 02, 2018
seniorboy1:

Yes, waist pulse is compulsory so keep your stuff like phone, pen, power bank etc.

Just go for the rubber sneaker, it should be around #700-#1000.
tnkx boss!!!
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by iamawara(m): 9:19pm On Jan 02, 2018
Oluwasanmi18:
It's not "compulsory" in camp, but u need to keep ur valuable items safe. Ur phone, cash, power bank, etc. So make sure you get one, if possible get a big one, you will thank me later......

1 Like

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by iamawara(m): 9:27pm On Jan 02, 2018
Yhemit:

okay sir... am leaving house around 02, need to settle my accommodation also.
What's up my guy. How was your journey. Hope you got to your PPA safely.

I just received an SMS that we (DELTA) are doing our clearance on 8th, 9th and probably on 10th the final day. What our ur local government?
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Oluwasanmi18: 8:45am On Jan 03, 2018
iamawara:

It's not "compulsory" in camp, but u need to keep ur valuable items safe. Ur phone, cash, power bank, etc. So make sure you get one, if possible get a big one, you will thank me later......

Aiit..tnkx a lot

1 Like

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by amzaq(m): 8:55am On Jan 03, 2018
Please anyone should add me to plateau WhatsApp group. Thank you 08037844125
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by amzaq(m): 8:57am On Jan 03, 2018
hopsydboi:
Hi overcomers..
Reporting from mangu, plateau camp. I can categorically assure you that it one of the best camp to be. The environment is so conducive and beautiful. Clean toilet, water provision, there is always light here and it so so cold.. it is an offence not to wear your cardigan in the plateau. We are so close to nature, so sunset and sun rise is a beauty to behold! Camp food is ok. It only beans I don't take.

Pleased add me to plateau WhatsApp group 08037844125
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by amzaq(m): 9:01am On Jan 03, 2018
Never be stranded in jos as a corper, beep me 08037844125
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Yhemit(m): 7:17pm On Jan 03, 2018
iamawara:

I just received an SMS that we (DELTA) are doing our clearance on 8th, 9th and probably on 10th the final day. What our ur local government?

different info down here boss. Jan 04 is the starting date for clearance, just reaching omu aran town. happy new year

going to update you more tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by AngelJennifer: 10:26pm On Jan 03, 2018
Does Enugu north have corpers lodge or give accomodation to corpers.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Abdulasod: 6:48am On Jan 04, 2018
Is relocation still possible?
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by FunnyDude(m): 8:07am On Jan 04, 2018
Do your medical fitness certificate for camping here at 08159127748. Price @3k. Serious minded pcm only!!!
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by cuvox(m): 3:40pm On Jan 04, 2018
iamawara:
My guy cuvox pls the Post office junction u Said the other time in Ughelli, is it just a name given to the junction or they have a functioning Post office?

Sorry I just saw this.
The name is post office roundabout. They had a functioning post office. You can get bike there to the Secretariat
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Yhemit(m): 4:49pm On Jan 04, 2018
thank God ... done with clearance shiit now .
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Yhemit(m): 4:52pm On Jan 04, 2018
iamawara:

@iamawara

awfa ur side? am done with clearance and bio-metric stuff here.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by CODEDHEMCY: 11:06pm On Jan 04, 2018
WE ARE ALREADY TESTED AND TRUSTED HERE BY PREVIOUS BATCHES OF NAIRALAND CORPERS AND WE DELIVERED

Just 12 days count down to camp..

Your medical fitness report is of utmost important to whatever you want to get in camp....

We have been doing it for every batches here and we are here now again to do it for 2017 Batch B stream 2 corpers at a cost of N2500.

All you need to send us is your name, age, address, genotype, blood group, sex and email.

Note: Payment is after your work is done and show to you
through whatsapp.

We dnt collect money before getting your work done for you.
You can reach me through 07032609400 for calls and
WHATSAPP
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Abdulasod: 6:55am On Jan 05, 2018
Please, who can help with relocation?
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by omo1(f): 4:57pm On Jan 05, 2018
PLEASE WHEN IS STREAM 2 CAMP SET TO START
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by hinere(m): 5:04pm On Jan 05, 2018
BEWARE!!! HOW MY MEDICAL CERTIFICATE OF FITNESS WAS REJECTED IN CAMP

Just like everyone preparing to go to camp, i needed medical certificate of fitness. 2017 batch b stream 1 orientation course was around the corner so contacted one of these guys who sell fake medical certificate of fitness here on nairaland.
I paid the money and it was sent to me. When i got to camp, the nysc medical officials rejected it immediately. I started pleading and begging but all to no avail. Infact the more you plead, the more it annoys the officials. I began to wonder what the reason was but i couldnt understand. Should i call the guy i bought it from? Will he even pick my call? He should refund my money back....where the thoughts that ran through my mind... What was i going to do now?... time was running out . People where moving on to the other stages of the camp registration and i was still at the first stage. Before, i knew it they started rejecting some peoples medicals also due to the same reason....FAKE! FAKE!! FAKE MEDICAL CERTIFICATE OF FITNESS!!!
The officials told us without it, we wont be registered. They later pitied us and directed us to a general hospital in the state where we had to start doing fresh medicals. I started interacting with the others and discovered we all did the same thing.....patronised fake medical certificate vendors....Time wasnt even on my side becos the deadline for camp registration was just 2 days. I was so unbalanced, stressed, sad, nervous, tensed and angry.
Will my result be ready in the general hospital before the close of registration? Will i miss my service because of this?...All these ran through my mind.
Since I wasnt the only one who patronised fake medical certificate of fitness vendors. We all had to start running around inorder to complete the medicals before registration ends. Mehn, it was a bad experience. From the hospital to camp was our route for 2 days straight. Luckily for us, the NYSC officials had to beg the hospital to hasten the process for our sake since we were much. That was how we were able to do the tests and get our results before the end of registration.
Had i known, i would have gone to a govt hospital and did things the right way before travelling.
PCM, please i beg you in the name of God, dont patronize these fake medical certificate of fitness here on nairaland or elsewhere. NYSC officials know about them and they take it SERIOUSLY. There are key these they look for in those certificate that they wont tell you. These key things are what differentiate the authentic from the fake. You wont even know until you get there. I would have loved to state those key things here but i wont becos of these scammers....
Please im begging you stream 2 like my brothers and sisters becos i dont want you all to go through what i went through. It was a bad experience.
I thank God i was able to go to camp, face the hurdles and come back safely despite all i faced during the first 2 registration days of my arrival in that state.
I have learnt my lessons the hard way.
A word is enough for the wise.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by nurd(m): 5:58pm On Jan 05, 2018
hinere:
BEWARE!!! HOW MY MEDICAL CERTIFICATE OF FITNESS WAS REJECTED IN CAMP

Just like everyone preparing to go to camp, i needed medical certificate of fitness. 2017 batch b stream 1 orientation course was around the corner so contacted one of these guys who sell fake medical certificate of fitness here on nairaland.
I paid the money and it was sent to me. When i got to camp, the nysc medical officials rejected it immediately. I started pleading and begging but all to no avail. Infact the more you plead, the more it annoys the officials. I began to wonder what the reason was but i couldnt understand. Should i call the guy i bought it from? Will he even pick my call? He should refund my money back....where the thoughts that ran through my mind... What was i going to do now?... time was running out . People where moving on to the other stages of the camp registration and i was still at the first stage. Before, i knew it they started rejecting some peoples medicals also due to the same reason....FAKE! FAKE!! FAKE MEDICAL CERTIFICATE OF FITNESS!!!
The officials told us without it, we wont be registered. They later pitied us and directed us to a general hospital in the state where we had to start doing fresh medicals. I started interacting with the others and discovered we all did the same thing.....patronised fake medical certificate vendors....Time wasnt even on my side becos the deadline for camp registration was just 2 days. I was so unbalanced, stressed, sad, nervous, tensed and angry.
Will my result be ready in the general hospital before the close of registration? Will i miss my service because of this?...All these ran through my mind.
Since I wasnt the only one who patronised fake medical certificate of fitness vendors. We all had to start running around inorder to complete the medicals before registration ends. Mehn, it was a bad experience. From the hospital to camp was our route for 2 days straight. Luckily for us, the NYSC officials had to beg the hospital to hasten the process for our sake since we were much. That was how we were able to do the tests and get our results before the end of registration.
Had i known, i would have gone to a govt hospital and did things the right way before travelling.
PCM, please i beg you in the name of God, dont patronize these fake medical certificate of fitness here on nairaland or elsewhere. NYSC officials know about them and they take it SERIOUSLY. There are key these they look for in those certificate that they wont tell you. These key things are what differentiate the authentic from the fake. You wont even know until you get there. I would have loved to state those key things here but i wont becos of these scammers....
Please im begging you stream 2 like my brothers and sisters becos i dont want you all to go through what i went through. It was a bad experience.
I thank God i was able to go to camp, face the hurdles and come back safely despite all i faced during the first 2 registration days of my arrival in that state.
I have learnt my lessons the hard way.
A word is enough for the wise.

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Priest200(m): 6:09pm On Jan 05, 2018
Pls i need advice from well meaning and experience people here. I have not collect my statement of result from my school because of the non academic staff strike and this is required in camp ..pls is there any way out of this ...
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by denvers: 9:11pm On Jan 05, 2018
Which school?
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by JohnFrankling(m): 12:28am On Jan 06, 2018
please anybody serving in IGBAKWU,Anambra state here..
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Yhemit(m): 2:19am On Jan 06, 2018
Priest200:
Pls i need advice from well meaning and experience people here. I have not collect my statement of result from my school because of the non academic staff strike and this is required in camp ..pls is there any way out of this ...

compulsory o... they're going to check the signatures on it well also.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Yhemit(m): 2:20am On Jan 06, 2018
omo1:
PLEASE WHEN IS STREAM 2 CAMP SET TO START

I think by next week sha. .... printing of necessary documents.

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (183) (Reply)

Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them / NYSC Batch A 2013 House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.