Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members - NYSC (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members (301465 Views)

Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread / Prospective NYSC 2016 Batch B II Corps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Yhemit(m): 6:10pm On Oct 19, 2017
Nazacent:
aside blood group/ genotype, what other medical reports is required because I already my blood and genotype. And what's the cost?

blood group / genotype is just the main thing, my own cost #1500 @ seventh day adventist hospital in ile-ife.

others PcV, chest examination, abdominal examination, visual acuity, BP, rr, pr....
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Abuja12345: 6:26pm On Oct 19, 2017
Has anyone from Unizik seen his/her name on senate list?.. Have they uploaded?
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by deesquarediddy(m): 6:37pm On Oct 19, 2017
Mightyify:

There is nothing like approved centre for NYSC Online registration or any special registration with the official NYSC. The criteria that qualifies you to register prospective corps members include:

Having a computer with a memory of at least 1G RAM
Having a coloured printer which you’ll need to print the GREEN card after successful registration
Having a Biometric Scanner for thumb printing.

She is right by telling you not to go to anyhow cyber cafe that are inexperienced. YES, there are accredited registration centres which was even uploaded on NYSC site the first year they started their online registration. These were the cafes handling JAMB registrations.

YES, you can register on your own if you have all you stated but do you know how to configure the biometric scanner? If you do, is everyone tech savvy like you? This is why they should patronise experienced cafes for the registration.

The importance of patronising an experienced cafe is to avoid errors or data mismatch.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by 0lushola(m): 6:37pm On Oct 19, 2017
I just got my medical fitness certificate from my school clinic!
VALID or NOT??
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by iamawara(m): 6:46pm On Oct 19, 2017
Fayoski:

Bro is 24th......use anoda browser.
its even on there official page on Facebook.

Thanks. I didn't say NO, I said that's what I saw on the website. After checking the Facebook page I later saw 24th. Thanks for the info

1 Like

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by deesquarediddy(m): 6:47pm On Oct 19, 2017
etibaba:
Another information that will help you during registration, States visited dont fall victim to the bolded just start ticking north eastern states like Borno, Yobe and the rest, cos if you tick Lagos and Abuja just have it in mind those states wont appear at the final phase where you are to select the 4 states of choice.

This is so wrong

If you register Early, all the states will be available for you to select from irrespective of States visited until any of the states are filled up. States visited will not in any way make any state unavailable unless the state is filled up.

1 Like

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by deesquarediddy(m): 6:55pm On Oct 19, 2017
kayusbrown:
The online registration process is one of the crucial steps you must take to realise your dream of serving your country. You therefore cannot afford to make any costly mistake in the registration process, that may deny you the opportunity to serve or delay your call-up till another batch. At READYHANDS TECHNOLOGIES (an accredited registration center), we deploy our expertise and resources in the registration process to ensure your dream is realised.

Why patronise us?

1. Your registration will be handled by a highly experienced team with adequate resources to interface with the NYSC support team and their technical partner on your behalf, to resolve technical issues. We strive to answer all your questions.

2. We have a customized template we give to PCMs to pre-fill to avoid errors. You can request for your copy before the registration day.

3. Multiple registration points to ensure PCMs stand a good chance of getting their most preferred state of deployment and fall into Stream 1. We registered over 100 PCMs on DAY 1 of 2017 BATCH A registration exercise!

4. Colour printing of Green Slip.

5. Passport photograph service available at subsidized rate.

6. Available ATM card for processing of online payment (a token will be charged).

7. Excellent support for PCMs requiring special registration e.g. Medical professionals, Foreign PCMs, Married PCMs (female), PCMs with SS genotype etc.

8. Free correction service (Date of birth, Name, Course etc.)

9. Registration on DAY 1 guaranteed!

10. Affordable registration fee and guaranteed value for your money.

Our Registration Centre: Readyhands Internet Café, Suite 4, A-ONE Memorial plaza, Opposite OLG primary school, Somorin, Obantoko, Abeokuta.

Questions?: 08030755190, 08038312501.

Abeokuta PCMs
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by queenDD(f): 7:19pm On Oct 19, 2017
CODEDHEMCY:

Its simple...

When you see ur name mobilzed for stream 1, dnt goto camp and you will be remobilze for stream 2

For real? Thank you so much.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by queenDD(f): 7:27pm On Oct 19, 2017
ped007:

kind of...
just avoid early registration...
I am even thinking towards that line myself.

Registering late has it's cons you know, like not getting the opportunity to fill in competitive states like Lagos, Abuja and the likes because they would have been full by then.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by queenDD(f): 7:28pm On Oct 19, 2017
Nddytex08:
U dont wanna fall in Stream 1? Why
Some personal issues.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by iamawara(m): 7:31pm On Oct 19, 2017
Wow. Now am 100 % sure I will be joining the 17B, my school (UDUS) just pasted the final list this evening and my name is their. No more stories waiting for the final upload to portal. When the time comes no one can change it, it's not easy missing 2 batches straight for no reason

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by etibaba(m): 7:33pm On Oct 19, 2017
queenDD:

For real? Thank you so much.
Well i shouldn't say what am not sure of sha, but i doubt you will get remobilised under same batch. You will likely wait till Batch A starts.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by iamawara(m): 7:36pm On Oct 19, 2017
If you want to avoid the long line simply start the registration your self, create account at night after which in the morning you sharply go to the cafe and tell them u already have an account u just want to do the biometric capture. U pay for it and that's all u come back home and continue ur registration. That's what I did to my 2 sisters last batch

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 19, 2017
etibaba:
Well i shouldn't say what am not sure of sha, but i doubt you will get remobilised under same batch. You will likely wait till Batch A starts.
You are correct. It is something I know

1 Like

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 19, 2017
iamawara:
Wow. Now am 100 % sure I will be joining the 17B, my school (UDUS) just pasted the final list this evening and my name is their. No more stories waiting for the final upload to portal. When the time comes no one can change it, it's not easy missing 2 batches straight for no reason
Congrats bro

1 Like

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Daviewonder(m): 8:33pm On Oct 19, 2017
etibaba:
How late can someone go to the Orientation camp and still be allowed for that stream's camping? like how many days after camp starts
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by olujinmisamson1(m): 9:23pm On Oct 19, 2017
Pls my result just got approval on Wednesday nd one list came out on Monday 'correction list' nd name was not dia...is still possible for sku to still upload my name...??..thanks..
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Yhemit(m): 9:30pm On Oct 19, 2017
iamawara:
If you want to avoid the long line simply start the registration your self, create account at night after which in the morning you sharply go to the cafe and tell them u already have an account u just want to do the biometric capture. U pay for it and that's all u come back home and continue ur registration. That's what I did to my 2 sisters last batch

happy for you

1 Like

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Pervic(m): 9:36pm On Oct 19, 2017
Daviewonder:

How late can someone go to the Orientation camp and still be allowed for that stream's camping? like how many days after camp starts

Usually 48 hours. Camp registration is usually within Dat period. After which if dey don't extend it. No Corp member can b registered because d Portal will b closed.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Oluwasanmi18: 9:55pm On Oct 19, 2017
[quote author=Yhemit post=61579143]

blood group / genotype is just the main thing, my own cost #1500 @ seventh day adventist hospital in ile-ife.

others PcV, chest examination, abdominal examination, visual acuity, BP, rr, pr....cn one use or av it done his/her skul health centre??nd hw much does it cost u in total?
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Oluwasanmi18: 10:04pm On Oct 19, 2017
Yhemit:
done with my medical fitness..... not easy since yesterday.

if you know ur blood group / genotype... it's going to be easy for you in health centre.

#teamoau
cn one use or av it
done in his/her skul health centre??nd
hw much does it cost u in total?
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by iamawara(m): 10:06pm On Oct 19, 2017
.I think the delay is from nysc end, because on the list that was pasted in my school today it was written (uploaded Senate list for All Department ) we asked the Secretary to the Dean student affairs (UDUS) and he said they have uploaded all the corrected list to the nysc Portal. He said we should be checking, they have finished everything regarding 17B from their own end.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Blackie46(m): 10:56pm On Oct 19, 2017
iamawara:
.I think the delay is from nysc end, because on the list that was pasted in my school today it was written (uploaded Senate list for All Department ) we asked the Secretary to the Dean student affairs (UDUS) and he said they have uploaded all the corrected list to the nysc Portal. He said we should be checking, they have finished everything regarding 17B from their own end.
I knew it! Nysc had issues with their portal. So many schools have uploaded their senate list yet no one has seen his/her name on the nysc portal.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 19, 2017
Make person just see name for portal. Then we can now rest
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by AlfieJ5(m): 11:17pm On Oct 19, 2017
Nedlog:

Agric. Economics....Nd U?
Seriously?? Wow!! Interesting... I guess you just graduated this year?
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Nedlog(m): 11:22pm On Oct 19, 2017
AlfieJ5:
Seriously?? Wow!! Interesting... I guess you just graduated this year?

No Sir...Graduated 2016
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by AlfieJ5(m): 11:23pm On Oct 19, 2017
Vivly:

What department?
You have not told us your department
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by AlfieJ5(m): 11:25pm On Oct 19, 2017
Nedlog:

No Sir...Graduated 2016
From Agric. Econs?? I think I might know you
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by AlfieJ5(m): 11:28pm On Oct 19, 2017
ped007:
Uploading of PCMs by various CPIs on the NYSC portal starts today till Saturday...
Lets see the serious institutions that will upload theirs before Friday...
I just hope UNICAL won't upload on the last day as always....
Malabites and Malabresses una dey
Malabite spotted
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Nedlog(m): 11:40pm On Oct 19, 2017
AlfieJ5:
From Agric. Econs?? I think I might know you

Wat Dept Bro...?

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (183) (Reply)

Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them / NYSC Batch A 2013 House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.