Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,668 members, 7,865,695 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:41 PM

Senator Abu Ibrahim Escaping Lynching In Katsina (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Abu Ibrahim Escaping Lynching In Katsina (Video) (35410 Views)

Governor Badaru Abubakar, Senators Escape Lynching In Jigawa / Saraki, Dogara Planned To Impeach Buhari Today – Senator Abu Ibrahim / Senator Abu Ibrahim Escapes Lynching In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Abu Ibrahim Escaping Lynching In Katsina (Video) by oluwaVaz(m): 6:57pm On Apr 16, 2017
E pain dem... Lwkmd

Re: Senator Abu Ibrahim Escaping Lynching In Katsina (Video) by ednut1(m): 6:57pm On Apr 16, 2017
More of this please
Re: Senator Abu Ibrahim Escaping Lynching In Katsina (Video) by NosoChic: 6:58pm On Apr 16, 2017
One day, the poor will feed on the rich in Nigeria.
Re: Senator Abu Ibrahim Escaping Lynching In Katsina (Video) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 16, 2017
Pavarottii:
In buhari's state? The jazz is washing off gradually. First it was elrufai, den yahaya belli, house of rep guy in zamfara, Sino melaye. Now this. Am sure some senators are afraid to go home.

GEJ for 2019.
YOU MEAN A SHEEP FOR 2019? I DON'T THINK SO.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Abu Ibrahim Escaping Lynching In Katsina (Video) by botad(m): 7:02pm On Apr 16, 2017
Samirana360:
now apc ar fightin themselves....when will they kill buhari?

1 Like

Re: Senator Abu Ibrahim Escaping Lynching In Katsina (Video) by pokipoki: 7:03pm On Apr 16, 2017
pinnket:
Waiting to see Buharry's own.

Revolution is already knocking on Nigeria's door.
It's no revolution but anarchy!!! Breakdown of law and order. If the people don't want him as their representative, there are means to recall him and not by attacking him.
Re: Senator Abu Ibrahim Escaping Lynching In Katsina (Video) by Ngokafor(f): 7:06pm On Apr 16, 2017
...Northerners and their mob-barbarism. undecided...i am so sure their maniacal behaviour was because of perceived slight on buhari...daftos.
Re: Senator Abu Ibrahim Escaping Lynching In Katsina (Video) by PHILipu1(m): 7:07pm On Apr 16, 2017
Pavarottii:
In buhari's state? The jazz is washing off gradually. First it was elrufai, den yahaya belli, house of rep guy in zamfara, Sino melaye. Now this. Am sure some senators are afraid to go home.

GEJ for 2019.

You got it wrong,most northerners here are against all senators because the people here feel that all senators are fighting or are against Buhari because of Magu issue.

Buhari is a religion here in the north.
Mind you I'm from Edo state.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Abu Ibrahim Escaping Lynching In Katsina (Video) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 16, 2017
pokipoki:

It's no revolution but anarchy!!! Breakdown of law and order. If the people don't want him as their representative, there are means to recall him and not by attacking him.
recall?..... Sir I don't think you're in Nigeria. These baffons don't care about their citizens and to them, their citizens opinions don't count.
Re: Senator Abu Ibrahim Escaping Lynching In Katsina (Video) by zionic(m): 7:11pm On Apr 16, 2017
APC is PDP[i][/i] grin[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Senator Abu Ibrahim Escaping Lynching In Katsina (Video) by Ngokafor(f): 7:12pm On Apr 16, 2017
chiscodedon:
Lol
This our aboki friends don dey get sense small

Fire on the mountain..catch me if u can.....

....Their lynching has nothing to do with lack of good governance..its the normal anger against percieved criticism or slight on buhari...They are far from 'getting sense'
Re: Senator Abu Ibrahim Escaping Lynching In Katsina (Video) by Newbiee: 7:13pm On Apr 16, 2017
Samirana360:
now apc ar fightin themselves....when will they kill buhari?
LOL! They are fighting for Buhari instead.
You need to wail the more, any NASS member that is perceived to be against PMB is on a long thing in the North.

1 Like

Re: Senator Abu Ibrahim Escaping Lynching In Katsina (Video) by Ngokafor(f): 7:13pm On Apr 16, 2017
PHILipu1:

You got it wrong,most northerners here are against all senators because the people here feel that all senators are fighting or are against Buhari because of Magu issue.

Buhari is a religion here in the north.
Mind you I'm from Edo state.

...Spot on.

1 Like

Re: Senator Abu Ibrahim Escaping Lynching In Katsina (Video) by gberra: 7:14pm On Apr 16, 2017
easzypeaszy:
The God of Jonathan fighting back..dis message is to my Yoruba brothers dt sold der brain to d hausa.. What a pity...I was in lag I shed tears fr d comments my brothers make...I ws born n brought up in d north...hmmmmm Hausa man no like us from here to here..even if Jonathan messed up lik notin Oga I go vote am 1000 times bc of what we r faced wt here..u cnt talk...dey insult u dey assault us dey abuse us dey steal our sisters yt my brthrs dwn der r still giving 100% support
It bothers sane minds how Ipob Pariahs can't utter a word without the mention of Yoruba... Yoruba superiority is a no contest.

Igbos always cry embarassed embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Senator Abu Ibrahim Escaping Lynching In Katsina (Video) by kitaatita: 7:15pm On Apr 16, 2017
I just wonder how those Senators are gonna campaign for reelection. They probably think that life ends in the Senate Chambers or Abuja.
Re: Senator Abu Ibrahim Escaping Lynching In Katsina (Video) by pokipoki: 7:20pm On Apr 16, 2017
pinnket:
recall?..... Sir I don't think you're in Nigeria. These baffons don't care about their citizens and to them, their citizens opinions don't count.
Hahahaha. I don't know what you are aiming at. But where i stay is none of your damm business. grin grin grin
Re: Senator Abu Ibrahim Escaping Lynching In Katsina (Video) by olisarichard(m): 7:22pm On Apr 16, 2017
how I wish he was lynched
Re: Senator Abu Ibrahim Escaping Lynching In Katsina (Video) by gberra: 7:23pm On Apr 16, 2017
Ngokafor:

...Spot on.
Bigot spotted... The message of Easter ain't strong enough to contain their monstrous bigotry. Jesus Wept!!!

Truth hurts Igbos
Re: Senator Abu Ibrahim Escaping Lynching In Katsina (Video) by Skseries: 7:25pm On Apr 16, 2017
Pavarottii:

GEJ for 2019.
see pot calling kettle black, the jazz on ur head self is enuf to make me retink sending this quote. Anyways is ur life, ur miserly. Live it in full. Back to the main matter we shud also extend this to more senate and under performing ministers Kayode fayemi. On top of the list. That guy just hold a very important ministry that can turn the country around and he is doing notin. Jeez this country is just forsaken.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Abu Ibrahim Escaping Lynching In Katsina (Video) by Mutuwa(m): 7:25pm On Apr 16, 2017
eakenbor:

Idiot! They tried to lynch him because he is siding with Saraki over their own Buhari.

hahahahaha! the guy's confusion is caused by sentiment nah!or maybe en no fit read understand.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Abu Ibrahim Escaping Lynching In Katsina (Video) by amdoyin82(m): 7:26pm On Apr 16, 2017
Pavarottii:

GEJ for 2019.
no be only GEJ na JEGA. U better mind ur speech before I vex
Re: Senator Abu Ibrahim Escaping Lynching In Katsina (Video) by goldedprince: 7:27pm On Apr 16, 2017
i like aboki die, dem no they make noise like all these IPOB people.
now this is how to act as a real savage. nobi to come dey make noise for nairaland

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Abu Ibrahim Escaping Lynching In Katsina (Video) by Ngokafor(f): 7:28pm On Apr 16, 2017
gberra:
Bigot spotted... The message of Easter ain't strong enough to contain their monstrous bigotry. Jesus Wept!!!

Truth hurts Igbos

....Who is this attention-seeker now??..Are you tired of trolling threads with 'Ipob always cry'??....u never jam..body go tell u soon cheesy

.By the way ,you certainly cry way more than the Igbos that has made you nuts and whom you claim always 'cries'...You better get a grip on yourself...

1 Like

Re: Senator Abu Ibrahim Escaping Lynching In Katsina (Video) by Opakan2: 7:28pm On Apr 16, 2017
If only Igbos can learn from these guys and start expressing their displeasure with their leaders.. maybe then, they can start reaping the dividends of democracy.

But no.. they will rather sit in their shitholes and curse afonjas and alimis, then scream biafrau.d. Their mumu no be here

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Abu Ibrahim Escaping Lynching In Katsina (Video) by buchai: 7:30pm On Apr 16, 2017
the road speaks volume
Re: Senator Abu Ibrahim Escaping Lynching In Katsina (Video) by Jesusloveyou: 7:30pm On Apr 16, 2017
Pavarottii:

GEJ for 2019.
you dont even know what you are saying.
All the this apc senators in support of saraki should be lynch, starting from buhari state

2 Likes

Re: Senator Abu Ibrahim Escaping Lynching In Katsina (Video) by JBoss25(m): 7:30pm On Apr 16, 2017
Opakan2:
If only Igbos can learn from these guys and start expressing their displeasure with their leaders.. maybe then, they can start reaping the dividends of democracy.

But no.. tgey will rather sit in their shitholes and curse afonjas and alimis, then scream biafrau.d. Their mumu no be here
abi o
Re: Senator Abu Ibrahim Escaping Lynching In Katsina (Video) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 16, 2017
NosoChic:
One day, the poor will feed on the rich in Nigeria.
Re: Senator Abu Ibrahim Escaping Lynching In Katsina (Video) by odogwu2007(m): 7:37pm On Apr 16, 2017
See as the place be like desert undecided
Re: Senator Abu Ibrahim Escaping Lynching In Katsina (Video) by Handsomecutepie: 7:37pm On Apr 16, 2017
easzypeaszy:
The God of Jonathan fighting back..dis message is to my Yoruba brothers dt sold der brain to d hausa.. What a pity...I was in lag I shed tears fr d comments my brothers make...I ws born n brought up in d north...hmmmmm Hausa man no like us from here to here..even if Jonathan messed up lik notin Oga I go vote am 1000 times bc of what we r faced wt here..u cnt talk...dey insult u dey assault us dey abuse us dey steal our sisters yt my brthrs dwn der r still giving 100% support

Shut up and stop deluding yourself.

Igbos are your worst enemies, not Hausas/Fulanis. The fact that Igbos live with u peacefully doesn't mean that Igbos don't hate you. They hate you with passion. The only reason why they are yet to do anything disastrous to your ass is cos of the economic advantage you ve over them.

Take that out and see the true colour of people you call your friends in d south. At least, Hausa/Fulani ll always stick to political agreement which is all we have with them.

Don't sell us this gibberish, how many times has your fellow South brothers have sold you out in the past? Many times and I will take u down d memory lane. In 60s, who formed political alliance with d north? Nnamdi Azikiwe became a president as a result of that alliance at d expense of the Southerners. In 70s, who bleeped d Yorubas and d rest of d south up again? Igbos and Ekwerem was d result of that alliance. These are historical fact; undeniable.

Why would you Yorubas continue to play brothers with enemies within? No. We aren't doing that shit anymore. We nearly made Nnamdi Azikiwe d premier of South West but thank God we backtracked.

We ll all go our separate ways when d time comes. Jonathan deserve to go and that was he got with bigotry government. The government of Igbos, by the Igbos and for the Igbos. Go and check that Jonathan administration and see tribalism at its peak? Turn the table around in d same Jonathan administration and see the same Igbos talking shit about Yorubas and Jonathan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Abu Ibrahim Escaping Lynching In Katsina (Video) by bayulll011(m): 7:39pm On Apr 16, 2017
easzypeaszy:
The God of Jonathan fighting back..dis message is to my Yoruba brothers dt sold der brain to d hausa.. What a pity...I brthrs dwn der r still giving 100% support

That's the difference between us,the yorubas don't reasons the way u guys do,all we want is a competent and responsible pple to manage the affair of man,even ur Jonathan did more to them in the north he was not smart he suppose to av implemented the report of the national conference before he left nd see how the norther break by themselves he was so stupiiid pathetic and cluelesssss,he was never fit to manage animal not to talk of human one will wonder if that's all the whole Niger delta people can produce

3 Likes

Re: Senator Abu Ibrahim Escaping Lynching In Katsina (Video) by Rilwan20(m): 7:40pm On Apr 16, 2017
Pavarottii:

GEJ for 2019.

Why are you like this. I sigh in disbelief when I read a comment like this. And people will be craving for youth to be the leader of this country when most are parochial and even heart hardened with bigotry.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari's Government Is Driving Nigeria Towards Disaster & Instability — Obasanjo / Atiku: Sell Presidential Jets, Cancel N27bn National Assembly Renovation Fund / Mohammed Barkindo Nominated For OPEC Secretary-General By FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.