Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Student Visa - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Student Visa (296 Views)

Canada Student Visa Application DIY By @tundetash / Countries With Easy Student Visa And Work Permit / How To Apply For USA Student Visa In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Student Visa by rita2210: 1:04pm On Apr 16, 2017
I applied for a school in malaysia and I've received my admission letter and visa approval letter, so instead of going directly to the embassy to apply for a student visa, my agent told me that the system has changed, so now we have to submit the documents to the ministry of education, from there it would be taken to the ministry of foreign affairs after that it'll be taken to the embassy. Please I want to know if anyone here has gone through this or if you know someone who has gone through this and how long does it take.
Re: Student Visa by BiafranBushBoy: 1:18pm On Apr 16, 2017
Yeap... It is called... Verification and Legalization of results.!!

To confirm its authenticity
Re: Student Visa by rita2210: 1:56pm On Apr 16, 2017
How long does it take

(1) (Reply)

Can Saliva Divinorum Be Cultivated In Nigeria? / How Can Video Conferencing Help Educational Institutions / Type Of Invigilators You Can Relate With During Exams| Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.