Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,074 members, 7,852,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:44 PM

"I Don't Smoke" - Bimbo Akintola. You Are Lying! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Don't Smoke" - Bimbo Akintola. You Are Lying! (909 Views)

Bimbo Akintola Shares Cute Throwback Photo / Photo Of Mr Ibu And Bimbo Akintola On A Plane / Bimbo Akintola: "I Can Become A Baby Mama Because Things Are Changing" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Don't Smoke" - Bimbo Akintola. You Are Lying! by marvelck: 1:31pm On Apr 16, 2017
"If you are asking if I smoke, I don’t. It would interest you that people who say I smoke have never seen me smoking before, yet they say it with assurance. I don’t mind people talking about whether someone is smoking or not, but they must have evidence. You must have evidence to say certain things about people. If you ask me if I drink, I barely drink now. Smoking and some other habits people engage in are not good for the health. And I’m of the view that people who smoke should quit" - Actress Bimbo Akintola

Chei! Why are you lying sister Bimbo Akintola? Abi you think say Na small children dey for social media? Everybody knows you are a chain smoker. And also used to smoke weed with dede mabiaku while you two were dating. Why come on social media to lie and form saint. Had it been she said she no longer smoke, that would have been more understandable. But why come online to say she ve never smoked cigarettes or weed before. What about when you were in minna niger state to shoot a movie with ur pa, peter Bruno, and other notable artistes. And you were seen going outside to smoke at every interval. Biko, stop lying joor.

CC: Lalasticlala

Re: "I Don't Smoke" - Bimbo Akintola. You Are Lying! by GloriaNinja(f): 1:45pm On Apr 16, 2017
SMOKE KO, SMOKE NI!, NOBODY CARES, IT WILL NOT CHANGE NIGERIA'S RECESSION.

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Smoke" - Bimbo Akintola. You Are Lying! by Modelsms8: 1:52pm On Apr 16, 2017
i care?

Please check my signature below for your data bundles.
CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS AND TESTIMONIES FROM NAIRALANDERS WHOM I HAVE SOLD TO.
Thanks and and remain blessed.

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Smoke" - Bimbo Akintola. You Are Lying! by xxxtedyxxx(m): 1:52pm On Apr 16, 2017
op go find work.

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Smoke" - Bimbo Akintola. You Are Lying! by PMWSpirit(m): 1:57pm On Apr 16, 2017
Is it a crime to smoke
Weed , cigarettes, and anything smokable, as long as the tin sweet for you and your brain . Kpeff dey go
Re: "I Don't Smoke" - Bimbo Akintola. You Are Lying! by firstking01(m): 3:43pm On Apr 16, 2017
Marvleck always making a thread outa every lil thing he comes across, smh.

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Salutes Ms. Chief For Her Excellent Cover Of Davido's IF Single / Seyilaw Shares More Adorable Photos Of His Daughter To Frustrate Trolls Mocking / Beyonce and Jay Z Shares Photos From Her ‘push’ African Themed Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.