Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Be The Change! - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Be The Change! (688 Views)

The Change Nigerians Should Embrace - Change Your Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be The Change! by ShdAde: 7:42pm On Jan 01, 2010
This topic was prompted by the attempted bombing of a USA bound aircraft by a muslim. The comments by non-muslims and the religious arguments the issue generated has revealed that there are people walking out there with wrong impressions about Islam and muslims. We should then be the ones to correct any of such misconceptions and wrong perceptions. We should strive to be the best whereever we find ourselves, and putting in mind the fact that we are being watched. Islam means peace, and this peace should emanate from us all. We shouldnt be the ones disturbing the peace. Lets be the ones changing those misconceptions. I feel sad when I hear the things being said about us, as a result of the actions of some misguided few. Be part of those who change the misconceptions. Lets shine the good light of Islam. Let the world see the good of Islam. The world has been bombarded with such bad images of Islam. We can change that picture. Be good whereever you are.
Re: Be The Change! by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 01, 2010
Nice one,but d change must begin from here.Very few muslims on nairaland makes infurating&inciting statements that generates war,arguements&hatred in d religion section.Once dis is stoped @ poster, d much anticipated perception change will begin.

God is love&we his worshippers must exhibit same
Re: Be The Change! by hasyak(m): 11:22pm On Jan 01, 2010
ShdAde:

This topic was prompted by the attempted bombing of a USA bound aircraft by a muslim. The comments by non-muslims and the religious arguments the issue generated has revealed that there are people walking out there with wrong impressions about Islam and muslims. We should then be the ones to correct any of such misconceptions and wrong perceptions. We should strive to be the best whereever we find ourselves, and putting in mind the fact that we are being watched. Islam means peace, and this peace should emanate from us all. We shouldnt be the ones disturbing the peace. Lets be the ones changing those misconceptions. I feel sad when I hear the things being said about us, as a result of the actions of some misguided few. Be part of those who change the misconceptions. Lets shine the good light of Islam. Let the world see the good of Islam. The world has been bombarded with such bad images of Islam. We can change that picture. Be good whereever you are.
[/quote
+10

(1) (Reply)

Eid -il-fitr Is Indeed A Good Day / Ashura: How Reflecting On Hussein's Sacrifice Made Me Honest / Domestic Violence - Imam Zia - Quran Weekly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.