Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Buhari Should Speak On $48m, Nigerians Doubting His Corruption War – SERAP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Should Speak On $48m, Nigerians Doubting His Corruption War – SERAP (17271 Views)

Ministerial List: A Mockery of Buhari's Anti-Corruption war - Yakassai / Court Ruling On The $48M Recovered From Osborne Towers, Ikoyi / Orji Uzor Kalu In Lagos Court For His Corruption Trial (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Should Speak On $48m, Nigerians Doubting His Corruption War – SERAP by Daddybright1986(m): 9:04pm On Apr 16, 2017
In Jonathan regime,some pple named their Children Jonathan and Goodluck but during Buhari I didn't see anybody named their Children Buhari except Dog.
Re: Buhari Should Speak On $48m, Nigerians Doubting His Corruption War – SERAP by Ahmeduana(m): 9:08pm On Apr 16, 2017
Buhari Should Speak On $48m, Nigerians Doubting His Corruption War – SERAP
AS IF HE IS FIGHTING CORRUPTION BEFORE!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Speak On $48m, Nigerians Doubting His Corruption War – SERAP by Ahmeduana(m): 9:11pm On Apr 16, 2017
thinkdip:
Foolish boy
UNDILUTED ONE FOR THAT MATTER!
Re: Buhari Should Speak On $48m, Nigerians Doubting His Corruption War – SERAP by bejeria101(m): 9:12pm On Apr 16, 2017
The daura relic is fighting kwaruption? Eziokwu! Tell me more.
Re: Buhari Should Speak On $48m, Nigerians Doubting His Corruption War – SERAP by VULCAN(m): 9:21pm On Apr 16, 2017
Pls stop being childish here. There are adults on this forum. Are you implying that the whistleblower didn't tell EFCC who kept the money there? Or that Buhari has not been briefed on where this money emanates from?

Too many kids on this forum spouting off anyhow. Buhari has been told who owns the money. The problem now is how to spin it so as not to expose the thief since its obviously someone who is in the good books of this govt. If it was a PDP person that hid the money, the media trial would have already started

Iamwrath:
People never cease to Amaze me , EFCC has not named the owner, it's Buhari that'll name the owner ??

Na Buhari raid the house ?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Speak On $48m, Nigerians Doubting His Corruption War – SERAP by ChikaMaLaKai(m): 9:26pm On Apr 16, 2017
Lilaex:
bnyjmcg
The Boss abeg which language be this. I go like learn am. grin
Lilaex:
bnyjmcg
The Boss abeg which language be this. I go like learn am.
Re: Buhari Should Speak On $48m, Nigerians Doubting His Corruption War – SERAP by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 16, 2017
Both Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State and the National Intelligence Agency last week claimed ownership of the cash.

Are people mad? Is wike from APC or is national intelligence agency APC?
Re: Buhari Should Speak On $48m, Nigerians Doubting His Corruption War – SERAP by Iamwrath: 9:54pm On Apr 16, 2017
akblings:
Who is GOVERNMENT?
Are they (political thieves) not d ones running the govt?

KhaleesiAdaz:

What nonsense government? They are all criminals and looters

Because you don't believe in the government doesn't mean i shouldn't
Re: Buhari Should Speak On $48m, Nigerians Doubting His Corruption War – SERAP by ayindejimmy(m): 10:41pm On Apr 16, 2017
What exactly do they want Buhari to say?

There are people in charge of this issue and, the last I heard, they said they're investigating the true owner of the apartment.
But Buhari must address every matter so you can misquote him. Is he a voice mail?
Re: Buhari Should Speak On $48m, Nigerians Doubting His Corruption War – SERAP by Shegz007(m): 10:49pm On Apr 16, 2017
Lanre4uonly:
Sooner or later, the truth will unfold.
stop deceiving yourself.
Re: Buhari Should Speak On $48m, Nigerians Doubting His Corruption War – SERAP by lookingfly: 10:53pm On Apr 16, 2017
Is either you shut up or grow some sense
Iamwrath:
People never cqease to Amaze me , EFCC has not named the owner, it's Buhari that'll name the owner ??

Na Buhari raid the house ?
Re: Buhari Should Speak On $48m, Nigerians Doubting His Corruption War – SERAP by Iamwrath: 11:54pm On Apr 16, 2017
VULCAN:
Pls stop being childish here. There are adults on this forum. Are you implying that the whistleblower didn't tell EFCC who kept the money there? Or that Buhari has not been briefed on where this money emanates from?

Too many kids on this forum spouting off anyhow. Buhari has been told who owns the money. The problem now is how to spin it so as not to expose the thief since its obviously someone who is in the good books of this govt. If it was a PDP person that hid the money, the media trial would have already started

I wonder why you people think with your anus , it hurts a lot to see so called adults commit this much blunder

btw , you don't know my age so don't feel like kingkong , now that we got that out of the way

i have written in my several comments : who owns the house, who owns the flat , if that person remains anonymous

then something's amiss , however if you think the owner of the cash will be there to supervise and direct it's stashing, then maybe you should return to primary 4

lookingfly:
Is either you shut up or grow some sense
Re: Buhari Should Speak On $48m, Nigerians Doubting His Corruption War – SERAP by Dammyomatic(m): 4:13am On Apr 17, 2017
Lanre4uonly:
Sooner or later, the truth will unfold.

And when it does what difference is it going to make, everything is already falling apart anyways...
Re: Buhari Should Speak On $48m, Nigerians Doubting His Corruption War – SERAP by dollarlander: 5:45am On Apr 17, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
Unforntunately dumb don't speak

The wise don't speak, they allow the fools to fool around. Has he spoken on his health status? Yes Nigerians fool themselves all round with lies, yet the man bounced back and he's doing what he knows to do well.

It is the fools that go about babbling, the wise keep quiet.
Re: Buhari Should Speak On $48m, Nigerians Doubting His Corruption War – SERAP by pat077: 6:48am On Apr 17, 2017
our sick president does not give a fork... ...
Re: Buhari Should Speak On $48m, Nigerians Doubting His Corruption War – SERAP by FREDUSTER: 7:21am On Apr 17, 2017
This Government can not speak because the money is not owned by GEJ . APC team are the biggest thief in Nigeria where we have pretenders and some PDP rogue who move to APC and became saint abi ?

This set of politicians will not see the end of 2019. They will been going down one by one as they come out for campaign.
Tell them say our eyes don clear
Tell them say our eyes don open o
Re: Buhari Should Speak On $48m, Nigerians Doubting His Corruption War – SERAP by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:17am On Apr 17, 2017
Dammyomatic:

And when it does what difference is it going to make, everything is already falling apart anyways...
Well, you're right bro. It's a pitiable situation.
Re: Buhari Should Speak On $48m, Nigerians Doubting His Corruption War – SERAP by Reference(m): 9:38am On Apr 17, 2017
By 2019 everyone will be demystified.
Re: Buhari Should Speak On $48m, Nigerians Doubting His Corruption War – SERAP by lookingfly: 9:46am On Apr 17, 2017
But if it were to be a pdp member that own the house and the cash......bubu would have swinged into action with his media prosecution right and dullards like you will be shouting bubu is fighting corruption but now that's an apc member that is enmeshed in this corruption, he seems not to know the owners of the money. Is not a shame that the FG can open their smell mouth and tell Nigerians that they don't know anything about the money or the owners. Shame to this mediocre apc government.
Iamwrath:

I wonder why you people think with your anus , it hurts a lot to see so called adults commit this much blunder

btw , you don't know my age so don't feel like kingkong , now that we got that out of the way

i have written in my several comments : who owns the house, who owns the flat , if that person remains anonymous

then something's amiss , however if you think the owner of the cash will be there to supervise and direct it's stashing, then maybe you should return to primary 4

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Umahi: South-East Doesn't Need A Joint Security Network / Wike And Wife Host Children To A Christmas Party (Photos) / Dangote Lekki Refinery Will Boost Nigeria Economy- Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.