Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Man Chains Wife To Generator In Self-defence In Ogun - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Chains Wife To Generator In Self-defence In Ogun (616 Views)

Two Ladies Caught Stealing Generator In Delta, Disgraced / Man Chains And Locks Houseboy In Cage With Goats In Lagos (Photos) / Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Chains Wife To Generator In Self-defence In Ogun by mr1759: 3:12pm On Apr 16, 2017
By Daud Olatunji,
Abeokuta – A 37-year-old man, Ifeanyi Ajaero, has been
arrested by men of Ogun State Police Command for
allegedly tying his 28-year-old wife, Obiageli, to a generator
from night till daybreak.
The suspect was said to have battered the wife leading a
disagreement.
Obiageli Ajaero
The State Police Command Public Relations Officer,
Abimbola Oyeyemi, said the incident happened at
Ewooluwo-Sagamu in Sagamu local government area of the
state.
Oyeyemi said in a statement: “The suspect, who is a
member of the disbanded Merchant Navy, used handcuffs
to chain his wife who had become so weak as a result of
alleged beating by the husband.
“The people in the neighborhood, who had been
witnessing frequent beating of the wife by the suspect,
alerted the police of the latest happening consequent upon
which the DPO, Shagamu, SP Aduroja Moses, led his men to
the scene.
“The DPO rescued the victim and got the suspect arrested.
“On interrogation, the suspect admitted chaining the woman
to a generator, but claimed his action was in self-defence.
“The state Commissioner of Police, CP Ahmed Iliyasu, who
described the action of the suspect as the height of
wickedness, has ordered the transfer of the case to the
Anti-Human Trafficking and Child Labour Unit of the State
Investigation and Intelligence Department for further
investigation.
“The CP warned residents of the state that the command
will not tolerate any act of domestic violence no matter
who is involved.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/04/man-chains-wife-to-generator-in-self-defence-in-ogun/

Re: Man Chains Wife To Generator In Self-defence In Ogun by Smart41(m): 3:15pm On Apr 16, 2017
grin... If the guy on d gen. Me i will just come and charge my phone and leave jejely.. grin

Meanwhile... Do you Need a reliable clearing agent? check my siggy.
Re: Man Chains Wife To Generator In Self-defence In Ogun by mr1759: 3:19pm On Apr 16, 2017
what I noticed on the pix is that she was even handcuffed
the question am asking now where he got the handcuff from
Re: Man Chains Wife To Generator In Self-defence In Ogun by sarrki(m): 3:20pm On Apr 16, 2017
All this criminals sef
Re: Man Chains Wife To Generator In Self-defence In Ogun by DrGoodman: 3:32pm On Apr 16, 2017
So the man borrowed handcuffs to chain the wife?

Liars from lie Mohammed local government grin
Re: Man Chains Wife To Generator In Self-defence In Ogun by emeijeh(m): 3:34pm On Apr 16, 2017
What is that incomplete statement doing above the woman's picture?

1 Like

Re: Man Chains Wife To Generator In Self-defence In Ogun by eyeview: 3:35pm On Apr 16, 2017
I have stopped taking sides on such issues unless I know the full details.
Am sure most people will jump at condeming the man for 'laying hands on the woman' ,I would have done so too but I have over time seen men open up on issue being experienced in their marriages.
I know a man whose wife will be the one to first attack him physically and he would do everything to restrain himself and this wife of his will not rest nor yield to restrains until she has fulfilled every harm she wanted to inflict on the poor man. But if in self defence or loss of cool, the man retaliates or beats her into submission(cos that's the only way she can calm down once she starts), she will be the first to start calling all the relations to come see her wounds as well as snapping her wounds to send to all and sundry.
I once knew a man who was always having fracas with the wife and once it starts, we will see the poor man running out of his house to his car to get out of the house and the wife will be hauling stones at his vehicle. One day, she hauled a stone at his car and smashed his windscreen and the man stopped, reversed,came down and gave her the beating of her life. And the foolish woman had the effrontery to be shouting that neighbours should come out and see how her husband is beating her. The poor man died a few years later a sad man.
I also know a guy who was always having issues with the wife. One day, in a church service, he gave his life to Christ and declared that he will work on restoring his marriage and that he will never beat his wife again. The wife overheard it and thereafter at the slightest thing will start beating him. This went on for a while until the poor guy had to break his vow and revert back to beating her. There has been peace ever since.
So when I hear people condeming a man or calling him a beast because of the woman's story, I smile and just move on. You need to hear both sides.
The truth is that the ego of men will not allow them open up on the beating, bites and attacks suffered in some wives' hands while the same woman may be quick to run to the world with her story.
I don't advocate for domestic violence but that may have been the only way the man could subdue the violent woman
Re: Man Chains Wife To Generator In Self-defence In Ogun by mr1759: 4:00pm On Apr 16, 2017
for a man only option to subdue his wife is to chain her that means .
the woman is a lion that needed to be chain
maybe if you loose her now her husband is finished
Re: Man Chains Wife To Generator In Self-defence In Ogun by mr1759: 4:00pm On Apr 16, 2017
for a man only option to subdue his wife is to chain her that means .
the woman is a lion that needed to be chain
maybe if you loose her now her husband is finished
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Chains Wife To Generator In Self-defence In Ogun by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 16, 2017
mr1759:
what I noticed on the pix is that she was even handcuffed

the question am asking now where he got the handcuff from
That's why you should always read the post before you comment.
Re: Man Chains Wife To Generator In Self-defence In Ogun by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 16, 2017
DrGoodman:

Re: Man Chains Wife To Generator In Self-defence In Ogun by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 16, 2017
DrGoodman:

Bros, read d post
Re: Man Chains Wife To Generator In Self-defence In Ogun by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 16, 2017
You can see the sadness in her eyes. cry

And why don't people read posts again angry
Re: Man Chains Wife To Generator In Self-defence In Ogun by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 16, 2017
emeijeh:
What is that incomplete statement doing above the woman's picture?
"To" is what is missing

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Candidate Arrested With Gun At Jamb Centre / A Deacon Rape A 7 Year Old. / Kidnapper Evans Might Be Released Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.