Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,907 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Wizkid Said He Gat Good News For His Fans Could This Be That Drake Is ? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Said He Gat Good News For His Fans Could This Be That Drake Is ? (490 Views)

What Wizkid Said To Me About Rema – Skales / Bobrisky Flies First Class To The UK To Meet His Fans (Pics) / Wizkid May Have Found New Lover And His Fans Can't Keep Calm (Snapshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Said He Gat Good News For His Fans Could This Be That Drake Is ? by berry2fine(f): 3:40pm On Apr 16, 2017
Just about 2 hrs ago wizkid post on his instagram page that he got good news for his fans now the question is, Is it that he has finally talk to drake and they are planning to re-shoot come closer video cause from the indication from his instagram post he said " wizkidayo In my own world.. Never see me link with weak niggaz! LA we on the way back!! got some exciting news for the fans!! he didn't only said he also

Continue with link below

http://www.ironyvibes.com.ng/2017/04/trending-wizkid-said-he-has-good-news-for-his-fans-could-this-be-that-drake.html

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy ‘proposes’ To Linda Ikeji On Twitter, And The Blogger Accepts / Adekunle Gold Hit Up At Exclusive Photo Shot (see New Look) / See Reekado Banks As A Teenager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.