Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,305 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Unable To Pay With Your ATM Online?? Enter Here - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Unable To Pay With Your ATM Online?? Enter Here (1248 Views)

Are You Still Searching On How To Make Money Online? Enter Here. / Stil Jumping From One Thread To Another For How To Make Money Online, Enter Here / Are You Interested In Making Legal And Consistent Income Online? Enter Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unable To Pay With Your ATM Online?? Enter Here by KaptaynKush: 4:24pm On Apr 16, 2017
At last! At this stage where almost all Nigerian cards no longer work online. A new solution has been discovered. A classic and secured virtual card you can use for your online payments. It has been tested and and it is fully functional .Finally. You can now get your own Visa Virtual card (USD) and fund it with us in Naira.You can use this card to pay online anywhere the Visa Card is accepted or to verify your Paypal and skrill account. Pay your Google ADs, Bing, Facebook ADs, Ebay, Amazon, Aliexpress and many more!Currently we offer only the Basic package for use which includes the following.
1) Card Default Currency is USD
2) Top limit is $2500
3) Monthly charge of $1 for Card maintenance by the Bank
4) 20 times daily Maximum top up times
5) Free to pay using this card
6) Option to select the card name duringset up
7)Custom billing address specified by you
cool 3% when you pay on non USD transactions
9) 24 Hours Whats App Support!
Contact me for more enquires on 0.8.0.8.6.1.1.0.4.4.3. Card is issued by a US Bank.Its purely a virtual card and not a physical card.Card is funded by Bitcoin.
We can also fund your card for you at Bitcoin rate.
PRICE OF CARD IS #2500 and it comes preloaded with $1 !
Verify your paypal now, pay online securely now.
Re: Unable To Pay With Your ATM Online?? Enter Here by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 17, 2017
KaptaynKush:
At last! At this stage where almost all Nigerian cards no longer work online. A new solution has been discovered. A classic and secured virtual card you can use for your online payments. It has been tested and and it is fully functional .Finally. You can now get your own Visa Virtual card (USD) and fund it with us in Naira.You can use this card to pay online anywhere the Visa Card is accepted or to verify your Paypal and skrill account. Pay your Google ADs, Bing, Facebook ADs, Ebay, Amazon, Aliexpress and many more!Currently we offer only the Basic package for use which includes the following.
1) Card Default Currency is USD
2) Top limit is $2500
3) Monthly charge of $1 for Card maintenance by the Bank
4) 20 times daily Maximum top up times
5) Free to pay using this card
6) Option to select the card name duringset up
7)Custom billing address specified by you
cool 3% when you pay on non USD transactions
9) 24 Hours Whats App Support!
Contact me for more enquires on 0.8.0.8.6.1.1.0.4.4.3. Card is issued by a US Bank.Its purely a virtual card and not a physical card.Card is funded by Bitcoin.
We can also fund your card for you at Bitcoin rate.
PRICE OF CARD IS #2500 and it comes preloaded with $1 !
Verify your paypal now, pay online securely now.

How much do you charge for PayPal verification?
Re: Unable To Pay With Your ATM Online?? Enter Here by KaptaynKush: 6:24pm On Apr 20, 2017
Vianaija:

How much do you charge for PayPal verification?

I dont do paypal verification sir, I only provide vcc which can be us3d for verification
Re: Unable To Pay With Your ATM Online?? Enter Here by dan56: 6:54pm On Apr 20, 2017
And what is the payment method to get the card??
Re: Unable To Pay With Your ATM Online?? Enter Here by KaptaynKush: 2:04pm On Apr 21, 2017
dan56:
And what is the payment method to get the card??

Bank deposit sir
Re: Unable To Pay With Your ATM Online?? Enter Here by KaptaynKush: 2:07pm On Apr 21, 2017
Order for your Order for your Virtual Credit Card and break free from CBN LIMITATION
whatsapp
Re: Unable To Pay With Your ATM Online?? Enter Here by dan56: 2:07pm On Apr 21, 2017
KaptaynKush:

Bank deposit sir

How can I be sure your claims are true??
Re: Unable To Pay With Your ATM Online?? Enter Here by dan56: 2:09pm On Apr 21, 2017
Any escrow to enhance your claims here??
Re: Unable To Pay With Your ATM Online?? Enter Here by KaptaynKush: 2:10pm On Apr 21, 2017
dan56:

How can I be sure your claims are true??

its what i do best sir..i'll make yours a custom delivery so as to clear your doubts
Re: Unable To Pay With Your ATM Online?? Enter Here by KaptaynKush: 2:15pm On Apr 21, 2017
dan56:
Any escrow to enhance your claims here??
i just started the service on nairaland, not that i'm a rookie oh.. and their is no way a business man would want his image tarnished.. The only thing i know is..You'll come and testify here after patronising me
Re: Unable To Pay With Your ATM Online?? Enter Here by dan56: 2:20pm On Apr 21, 2017
OK Good luck.

If you enabled escrow,,,,,,,,secured system or trusted person here.

Then me buying will confirm your real and encourage others but since it's just English your speaking and grammar I leave it maybe come back when I see a review from someone I know personally....... Not creating new accounts to drop a review on this thread.

Bye........
Re: Unable To Pay With Your ATM Online?? Enter Here by KaptaynKush: 2:25pm On Apr 21, 2017
dan56:
OK Good luck.

If you enabled escrow,,,,,,,,secured system or trusted person here.

Then me buying will confirm your real and encourage others but since it's just English your speaking and grammar I leave it maybe come back when I see a review from someone I know personally....... Not creating new accounts to drop a review on this thread.

Bye........

what if we use mokoshalb or Zealmatblog as escrow! everybody knows mokoshalb and I've done some transactions with Mathias Amodu of Zealmatblog on fb........
Re: Unable To Pay With Your ATM Online?? Enter Here by KaptaynKush: 2:32pm On Apr 21, 2017
this is mine

Re: Unable To Pay With Your ATM Online?? Enter Here by dan56: 2:35pm On Apr 21, 2017
KaptaynKush:

what if we use mokoshalb or Zealmatblog as escrow! everybody knows mokoshalb and I've done some transactions with Mathias Amodu of Zealmatblog on fb........

I don't know them cos they are not active in business or investment section.

And our business relate to money.
Re: Unable To Pay With Your ATM Online?? Enter Here by dan56: 2:37pm On Apr 21, 2017
How much did you say it is again
Re: Unable To Pay With Your ATM Online?? Enter Here by KaptaynKush: 2:37pm On Apr 21, 2017
dan56:

I don't know them cos they are not active in business or investment section.

And our business relate to money.

so who are you suggesting that we should use as escrow?
Re: Unable To Pay With Your ATM Online?? Enter Here by KaptaynKush: 2:39pm On Apr 21, 2017
dan56:
How much did you say it is again
#2,500
Re: Unable To Pay With Your ATM Online?? Enter Here by dan56: 2:44pm On Apr 21, 2017
KaptaynKush:

so who are you suggesting that we should use as escrow?

There is one guy that fight scam in business section.

Famous let me get his username then I notify you.

That is if he will agree.
Re: Unable To Pay With Your ATM Online?? Enter Here by KaptaynKush: 2:51pm On Apr 21, 2017
dan56:

okay
Re: Unable To Pay With Your ATM Online?? Enter Here by EXICON(m): 2:44pm On Apr 22, 2017
Tabbaz is the name.
Reach him out.
Regards.
dan56:

Re: Unable To Pay With Your ATM Online?? Enter Here by jbgold123: 2:57pm On Apr 22, 2017
Let me be your escrow check my profile on jbgold007 and jbgold123 I switch to jbgold123 because I was banned with the user 007
Check my po for my num then we will deal
Am into online investment and buying and selling of bitcoin if u are intrested call me my price is #400 per $
Re: Unable To Pay With Your ATM Online?? Enter Here by itiswellandwell: 3:10pm On Apr 22, 2017
Don't mind the op joooor.

Here is what you guys are looking for.

Check the link and see how you can go about it.

https://www.nairaland.com/3753488/how-bypass-100-limit-aliexpress

Wish you guys all the very best.
Re: Unable To Pay With Your ATM Online?? Enter Here by KaptaynKush: 3:30pm On Apr 22, 2017
itiswellandwell:
Don't mind the op joooor.

Here is what you guys are looking for.

Check the link and see how you can go about it.

https://www.nairaland.com/3753488/how-bypass-100-limit-aliexpress

Wish you guys all the very best.
just passing...

(1) (Reply)

PDP Political Party Branded Items For Election / Our CEO On A Job Supervision Task Today / 4ft Office Table For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.